• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I received Trails of Zero and Trails of Azura, my first very first PSP games. 

I tried to remove the disc from the shell with tons of effort, so much that I broke the shall. 

Then I watched the video of how to insert the disc in the console. 

Video shows it will be inserted with the shell. 

Me: 😏

Thankfully I have a second shell I could use... 

Today's lesson: I should have not make things more complicated than they are. 

7 minutes ago, Lysithea said:

Lysi could oneshot Death Knight with her effective tome. So strong!

Best girl confirmed.
For me, she's at level 38 right now and has a whopping 46 magic. She one-shots nearly EVERYTHING. I retract everything bad I said about her in earlier posts. She's a monster.
How long until the so-called "veterans"/"elitists" (you know who) will start calling her the "objectively worst unit" in the game?

47 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Best girl confirmed.
For me, she's at level 38 right now and has a whopping 46 magic. She one-shots nearly EVERYTHING. I retract everything bad I said about her in earlier posts. She's a monster.
How long until the so-called "veterans"/"elitists" (you know who) will start calling her the "objectively worst unit" in the game?

She has warp so that won’t happen. 

But yeah Lysithea is amazing. She never dissapoints me no matter the route.

Strangely, I pulled through the game with more than 20 uses of Grafcalibur left.

Although I think Grafcalibur is better spammed early on in hindsight. Later bosses love to carry Master weapons (looks like C16 Ilios starts it to be precise), a single hit of which Asbel has difficulties surviving, their 1-2 range and automatic doubling means he can't safely get in his 100 Crit followup killshot.

If Asvel uses continue or crit, he does not care about counterattacks. I think he killed about 95% of the bosses after he had joined because he gives a fuck to these stupid thrones boosts. 

Reminds me I still need to play FE5's latest translation. It is still a masterpiece for its time and the base for FE of today. 

Kind of a dick move from Nintendo to start copyrighting every OST they can find.

They’re in their right and all but still  not something I like to see. Afaik they don’t even sell these OST and when they do they sometimes straighr up don’t have all of the tracks.

I am on Chapter 18 of the Golden Deer Route right now.
Lysithea has 51 Magic at level 41. 51!
Her REGULAR damage output is in the 70s against physically inclined units. And that's without weapon effectiveness.
What the actual hell?

Also, Bow/Dark Knights with Aegis are awesome, the perfect counters against Archers and Mages (I promoted Leonie and Lorenz from Paladin into Bow Knight and Dark Knight respectively).

1 hour ago, Hekselka said:

That's because Lysithea is amazing.

She's the nuke bomb unit. Might even be one of the best mages I've used in the series.

Definitely. She started out as good as the other two girls I used as Mages (Annette and Dorothea), but she has eclipsed both of them long ago.
The only comparison you could make is Delthea in Echoes, but even the lolinuke wasn't this blatantly more powerful than everyone else. I would call her Magic Dimitri (because that guy also turned into a veritable monster in my Blue Lions playthrough), but I think she might be even better than he was.