The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

37 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

If you're looking for a music war, I play the card that overrides all others!

Then I'll give you one of the few that can override the overrider!

Also because I can't say no to a classical piece...

Also regarding the Royal Heartbreaker... I can't even...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Black Eagle route spoilers:

The hardest part about gunning for the Church route is that you're basically two units short for most of the game, because there's no point in investing in Edelgard and Hubert when they inevitably leave your party.

FINALLY! 🤩🥳🎊🎉😇😆

After periodic bursts trial and failures every few months which always ended in frustration and quitting from the endeavor, I've at last gotten TearRing Saga to work! It was this game which I so desired to play, that dragged me from stalking SF to joining it and trying my hand at emulating. And now it is mine!

I shouldn't really mess around with it ATM, I've still got Persona 2: IS final dungeon to deal with, and I'm only on Chapter 3 of 7th Dragon 2020-II (they resurrected the ailment-loving dragonfly Imperial, and no Trash Pickup to mitigate that threat this time, ugh). I'd rather not have a big emulation backlog. But FE is special, the Sagas being of FE's lineage means TRS is something I must savor, and savor it now. -After my computer recharges, the idea of playing a PS1 game whilst charge the system is a bad idea, this 7 year-old machine can get hot when running something like that. I keep my bedroom fan on partly to keep it cool.

Still too early to make a tier list since I do not know any Black Eagle character do far. 

Wished I could recruit more people other than Sylvain, Catherine and Shamir. 

But I can say that Ingrid, Lysi, Claude, Dimitri and Marianne are my top five so far. Honestly Marianne is like me: She has issues to interact with other people and likes to care for animals and even talk to them. Too bad she passed away. 😥

Edited by Lysithea