The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

20 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

i still gotta complete the Witcher 3 and Divinity: Original Sin...

And Crossbell TL should be soon, too....

You just mentioned two games I would absolutely love to play but can't because I can't play them (at least for now, TW3 is comting to switch).

You evil maniac!

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Lysithea said:

I hardly replay games, one at max.

same here. I usually replay Parts of games (especially Boss fights), but not full games themselves.

The only game i ever completely replayed is Fire Emblem Conquest tbh, and that's because the gameplay is so freaking amazing. You just need to press start on any Story scene for max. enjoyment xD

1 hour ago, Hekselka said:

You just mentioned two games I would absolutely love to play but can't because I can't play them (at least for now, TW3 is comting to switch).

You evil maniac!

I stopped Witcher 3 because another game i wanted got released iic

And as for Divinity...

Well, i bought it to play it with a friend Co-op...

who nope'd out after a couple hours because he didn't like it...

27 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I stopped Witcher 3 because another game i wanted got released iic

And as for Divinity...

Well, i bought it to play it with a friend Co-op...

who nope'd out after a couple hours because he didn't like it...

Stopping Witcher 3 for another game. Shrimp, how is this possible?!

You don't like playing Divinity alone?

15 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

Shrimp, how is this possible?!

It was a Falcom game iirc, which is Top Prio for me

15 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

You don't like playing Divinity alone?

didn't try tbh after he gave up. Will pick up sometime...

after the very loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong backlog

(I missed this page)

18 hours ago, Lysithea said:

Still too early to make a tier list since I do not know any Black Eagle character do far. 

Wished I could recruit more people other than Sylvain, Catherine and Shamir. 

But I can say that Ingrid, Lysi, Claude, Dimitri and Marianne are my top five so far. Honestly Marianne is like me: She has issues to interact with other people and likes to care for animals and even talk to them. Too bad she passed away. 😥

RIP my third favorite 3H character.

10 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

can youtube please stop rec'ing me FemByleth S-Supports....

NO! You're going to get them recced whether you like it or not! That way you'll know which boy to S support by release!

7 hours ago, Lysithea said:

It was an actual cool as total unexpecting reveal, and by that she gained some sympathy points back from me.

*snip*
easy mode or rather Lysi mode

Oh god I like that.

Lysi mode! Sounds great.

That mention of the Proto-Garland days ago makes me wish Megazone 23 could reappear in SRW. I kinda want to see this remastered, hahaha.

Though few things could top the fist-fight between Master Asia and Alberto the Shockwave. Too bad Giant Robo can't reappear in SRW for the time being...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I was tagged a bit ago but I can't change the title because then it's not a forum game. I'll change the tags.

I wonder if I should start another SRW playthrough narration. If it wasn't that I'd use my actual GBA so it'd hard to have good quality images to upload, I'd do a proper LP thread for it.

It was fun doing the Alpha and Alpha Gaiden ones in the HHH thread. I know I did one for A here years ago. Maybe I could do it for D or R next...

Started my final "headcannon" BE 3H run where I recruit all the other Houses characters I liked. So my team is going to be:

Byleth, Hubert, Dorothea, Petra, Marianne, Ashe, Ingrid (I like Felix and Sylvain more but it feels wrong to recruit them over), Lysithea and Edelgard.

I also kind of want to recruit Lorenz just for his holy weapon to give to Lysithea but I feel like recruiting 5 units would be a step too far. So a 3 range magic user instead of a 5 range user it will have to be.

It's time for a bit input:

2oVXthJ.jpg

Death Knight's dislikes:

-Lysithea

50 minutes ago, Lysithea said:

Started with part 2, and wow, the characters look gorgeous (of the ones who could age externally).

Hilda and Lysi are hawwwwt.

@Hekselka

Originially I posted this image in other thread because someone had trouble with that boss. 

But I think it has its place here too because Lysi is AWESOME.

All of these things are very true. Specifically the ones about Lysithea.
No regrets on that S-support.

Started with part 2, and wow, the characters look gorgeous (of the ones who could age externally).

Hilda and Lysi are hawwwwt.

@Hekselka

Originially I posted this image in other thread because someone had trouble with that boss. 

But I think it has its place here too because Lysi is AWESOME.

The post timeskip designs are great in general. They really did a great job with some of them no doubt. 

2 minutes ago, Lysithea said:

Oh god, I accidently shipped my avatar with Lorenz.

I did not check out it was the S conversation already. 😞

Wait, unless you suddenly went through the game a lot faster I'm pretty sure you're not locked in his S support. You can't S support till very very late in the game.

Oh whoops, then it was the A support.

I thought because S was marked as blue.

Phew... I am saved for now.

I would like to get a S support with literally everyone except him.

It'll be obvious when you get to choose who to S support Byleth with. As far as I know you really can't miss it.

Just be sure to get the guy you want to S to at least level A and do a specific red side quest. (you probably already did it)

Edited by Hekselka

31 minutes ago, Lysithea said:

Ah, good to know. 

I have done all red sidequests yet which means I have skipped some green ones.

Anyways Lysi has done final class change. ☺️

I think it is possible to solo with her by nosferatu-tanking and having enough vulneraries. 

Always be careful when placing her in solo range. 3H has some crazy speedy/high hit rate enemies at times.

There were times when I was a bit too ballsy and had to return Lys out of range because some crazy strong myrmidon was going to wreck her.

I'm still contemplating what's more embarrassing: dying to a giant pile of vanilla pudding with chocolate sauce topping or to a goofy-looking robot that was an offhand joke in a prequel game?

51 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

Always be careful when placing her in solo range. 3H has some crazy speedy/high hit rate enemies at times.

There were times when I was a bit too ballsy and had to return Lys out of range because some crazy strong myrmidon was going to wreck her.

Swordmasters and Assassins are absolute nightmares to deal with in this game.
Also those crazy-fast 31 attack Pegasus Knights in Chapter 7 (where your highest defense will be around 14-16 for most units). In my first playthrough, I had to rewind twice because of the damn things.

2 hours ago, Hekselka said:

The post timeskip designs are great in general. They really did a great job with some of them no doubt. 

And then there's people like Mercedes...

21 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I'm still contemplating what's more embarrassing: dying to a giant pile of vanilla pudding with chocolate sauce topping or to a goofy-looking robot that was an offhand joke in a prequel game?

1 hour ago, Hekselka said:

pudding. Atleast robots, even goofy ones, are kinda threatening xD

21 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Also those crazy-fast 31 attack Pegasus Knights in Chapter 7 (where your highest defense will be around 14-16 for most units). In my first playthrough, I had to rewind twice because of the damn things.

I thought the game is suppossed to be easy xD