The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

6 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

We landed in a wrong Timeline somehow after 2012.

I am convinced this is true. The majority of entire world seems to have gone full-on idiot mode after 2012.

5 hours ago, FrostyFireMage said:

Social media has allowed the stupid to amalgamate

And this is the likely cause.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It's been 2 days and it still doesn't feel real that Sans the Skeleton is in Smash Ultimate.

I thought it was a joke when I read it at first......but apparently it is not. 

I am just glad I do not care about Smash Ultimate anymore. 

@Interdimensional Observer

Thanks for the detailed explanation!

Since I do not care about story, I might give it shot. 

I pretty much stopped caring for or about Smash since Smash 4 was a massive disappointment compared to Brawl (no Subspace Emissary or something similar to that killed that game for me). And from what I've played of Ultimate at a friend's place, I won't spend money on that one, either.
I have enough on my plate with the Atelier Arland trilogy at the moment, anyhow.

We need someone with Reading Steiner to help us get the world back to the correct time line. This world seriously feels like we are in Beta, which is bad. Very. 

36 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It's been 2 days and it still doesn't feel real that Sans the Skeleton is in Smash Ultimate.

And there has been more buzz about that Skin than about Bajo Shadow Drop + Terry announcement + More DLC together xD

Same

I mean I have not really played Ultimate's story mode yet, and I have to say it is miles better than 4, but at the latest when I saw the Piranha Plant DLC I lost my faith in this game. Even Joker could not save it. The latest parts care too much for (unintersting) characters than for good story mode like Subspace Emissary was. 

25 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

And there has been more buzz about that Skin than about Bajo Shadow Drop + Terry announcement + More DLC together xD

That's simultanously the best and worst part about it lmao.

I pin-pointed the reason why I am very rarely on the actual Fire Emblem topics on this Fire Emblem Forum.

Because the word "mount" annoys me. In nearly every unit discussion, it's mount this, mount that. It's gotten to the point where merely seeing the word peeves my pets.
The Fire Emblem community has more mounting going on than the average horizontal hula meeting.

A weird thing to be bothered by, to be sure, but... holy crap. Forget about Lyn, forget about Ike, heck, forget about waifus, it's f***ing Movement that's the most overrated thing in FE history.

9 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

it's f***ing Movement that's the most overrated thing in FE history.

I can't even disagree with this tbh. Movement only ever actually matters in LTC runs........and FE4, which is why the game sucks.

That said, let's not pretend like armor units are good outside of a few exceptions.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I can't even disagree with this tbh. Movement only ever actually matters in LTC runs........and FE4, which is why the game sucks.

That said, let's not pretend like armor units are good outside of a few exceptions.

Oh, I definitely won't disagree with that. Armor Knights are among my least favorite classes.
The only game they're kinda good in is Three Houses. At least in the case of Dedue and Gilbert. Also Edelgard, I guess, though she isn't an Armor Knight in the traditional sense.
PSA: Do NOT make Ferdinand an Armor Knight. It's not worth it.

18 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The Problem with Armor units isn't their low MoV imo, but how their defensive stat suck for a defensive unit.

Like the only Armor units worth using are Gatrie and Effie

18 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

The Problem with Armor units isn't their low MoV imo, but how their defensive stat suck for a defensive unit.

Also low Speed and craptastic Resistance. Every mage pulls out fork and knife when they see Armor units on the field.
For they shall feast upon them along with the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orang-utans and breakfast cereals and...

18 hours ago, Tryhard said:

scotland is just more remain than leave but it's not like it's overwhelming - it was 62 to 38%. you're more likely to find people here that don't approve or are fed up with the concept of brexit but that doesn't mean that no supporters exist

evidently i'm not in favour of it and the only real thing it shows me is that the UK government is far more inept then the EU could ever hope to be

I see. 

If you're looking into this of an outside perspective it almost looks like the Scots are far more fed up with all of this with how much power the SNP seems to get and how much they're pushing for their indyref2 so that's why I was curious.

18 hours ago, Nobody said:

idk why so much of the world decided to go full stupid since 2015

I have no goddamn clue. I just know that Trump, Brexit and the radical right will make life more difficult for everyone and that really sucks and worst of it all is that we can't just blame this on a king or an emperor rising to power, nah, people voted for these things >_>

3 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

I have no goddamn clue. I just know that Trump, Brexit and the radical right will make life more difficult for everyone and that really sucks and worst of it all is that we can't just blame this on a king or an emperor rising to power, nah, people voted for these things >_>

You forgot the radical left, big corporations, and incompetent, out-of-touch politicians that only care about their own pockets on that list.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

I will just quote myself from somewhere else

''can we just get all conservative assholes worldwide, give them a country, and let them duke it out with each other there?
and anyone who does a heavy crime gets banished there''

This is a good idea. It's like "Let the idiots duke it out and leave the sensible people alone with your BS."

1 minute ago, Hekselka said:

Edelgard will remember that.

Also Dedue and Gilbert.

But as he said, he hasn't played it yet.

Nationalism is nothing new. 

When the wall fell, the western Germans considered the DDR folks pretty much the same way as people consider refugees today - unwelcome parasites who try to steal their jobs and do deculturalization. 

The thing is it is easier to make propaganda today thanks to social media. 

Edited by Lysithea

yeah Xeno X's story does kinda suck but the combat is far superior to the original which I found really barebones and repetitive

And despite having half the amount of playable characters I still didn't really care for any of them aside from Shulk Melia and Six