The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

"As for how long the game will take, for people who catch on to the battle system quickly, about 10-12 hours. If it takes a little longer to understand the system, you’re looking closer to 15-20 hours."

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/10/feature_little_town_hero_director_on_stepping_out_of_pokemons_shadow

Oof. I want Game Freak's non-Pokemon project to succeed, but this sounds like another nail in the coffin. $25 for a 10-20 hour game. I understand an appreciation for shorter games, 50-60 hour JRPGs can be too drawn out and time-consuming. But the price-to-time ratio seems a little out of balance for what most would call a "good value". On sale for $15 later and it'd be worth a look for me.

As far as i'm concerned, Little Town Hero is dead on arrival. Like not even going into the price-to-time ratio, this game isn't being advertised at all.

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

By the by, I have revised my Neptunia tier list a bit after playing MegaNep VII some more and thinking about the other games. I did indeed rethink my opinions of some characters.

Curious as to why you'd put Mini Historie over regular Histoire.

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Problem is, i almost calculated everything alone. But i gotta show that i did some research or something like that.

Ah yeah. I just started college back in January so i haven't had to write any thesises yet but i have had to write essays and getting the sources is always my least favorite part. Like, i get why they want you to source things but i wish professors would respect your intelligence a bit more. Sometimes you just happen to know something but if it's not "common knowledge" and you write it down, then it's plagerism. Really don't like that.

I'm less concerned about my thesis and more concerned on whether or not my math classes fuck me over.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

@DragonFlames

Remember how 7th Dragon: Code VFD didn't show one True Dragon at all? Well...

Hide contents

7th-Dragon-2020-II-2019-10-12-17-23-45.p

I was only going to show off this for now, thinking I'd have to wait another ten hours or so before figuring out if there was more to the 4th (?) True Dragon than this sigil.

However...

7th-Dragon-2020-II-2019-10-12-17-27-43.p

Hereeeeeeeeee is Fomalhaut! 

He ripped the sigil open with his hands and decided to crawl on out. The background doesn't look very "final battle" does it? Well he got hungry and chose to visit the heroes early, right at their HQ.😱 Very different from Nyala, who chose to spend the entirety of 2020 watching things from outer spaaaace!.

The flowers around him is his signature Black Bloom/Dragonsbane, it's very toxic, moreso than the normal redish-orange stuff.

Oh i didn't realize 2020 took place in literally the same setting as VFD. I recognize the tower.

I mean, i guess i shouldn't be too surprised that it takes place in the same area but it looks very similar to what it would look like......100 years later? VFD takes place in like the 2100s, right?

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have to sign out from the university (not the one I am currently working for). I have had to write the bachelor thesis for more than three years, but neither had time nor motivation to do it. Wanted to start a new study next year part time after my trip to the US since my life is more or less settled right now.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Oh i didn't realize 2020 took place in literally the same setting as VFD. I recognize the tower.

That tower appears in the virtual simulator/game that begins the story in VFD. In 2020, it's the second-to-last dungeon (which directly connects to the last dungeon), and 2020-II looks like it'll be doing both. It is used for the game's opening, and Fomalhaut has been hanging out there, so it's all apparent it'll be the final dungeon too.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

I mean, i guess i shouldn't be too surprised that it takes place in the same area but it looks very similar to what it would look like......100 years later? VFD takes place in like the 2100s, right?

VFD I think is precisely 2100. So eighty years later, and little has changed. Although it'd take some time to climb out the advancement-stopping rubble of two back-to-back global dragon apocalypses. First Nyala and then Fomalhaut, with about six months between the end for the first, and the beginning of the second IIRC.

I blame Imageepoch wholeheartedly reusing assets, what you see in VFD are essentially the same graphics as the 2020s, albeit with a little more detail and polish. The optional Tokyo Tower in VFD (not to be confused with the Tokyo Sky Tower- but that as I already said was reused) was directly copied from 2020 too.

In gameplay Samurai has the same moveset in all three games, minus the one-sword vs. dual-wielding split in VFD. VFD Agent is just a mix of 2020s Trickster's Gun half and the 2020 Hacker's Hacking half. VFD Mage is almost the same as 2020s Psychic. VFD Godhand is 2020s Destroyer with a brand new touch of healing and buffing. 

If it weren't for me being into this kind of gameplay, and emulation being free, I don't think I'd leap for these after VFD.

And to show a select few NPCs:

Spoiler

7th-Dragon-2020-II-2019-10-12-17-30-37.p

This is who that Blaster Raven guy really was. The chief scientist of the secret Murakumo organization, dedicated to protecting Japan and the world from dragons. The organization which contains the original heroic Unit 13, to which the player characters belong. He is a nice dude, mild in temperament, fairly humble, but willing to work hard and rise to the task.

7th-Dragon-2020-II-2019-10-12-21-30-01.p7th-Dragon-2020-II-2019-10-12-21-30-12.p

And these are Navs 3.6 "Mina" and 3.7 "Miroku". Non-human siblings created by the Murakumo organization. They exist to process immense quantities of information that no ordinary person could, but, that ability comes at the price of living lives far shorter than normal human beings. Maybe 15 years? 

Notice that both of them have green hair? VFD's Mio in her role and visual appearance originates from these two. Her fragile health might mirror their reduced lifespans.

You get to pick between the two towards at the start of each 2020 game for who you want to be your navigator for the rest of it. But it has only a tiny difference on the text, nothing more. I picked the boy Miroku for 2020, and then changed it up with his sister Mina for 2020-II.

7th-Dragon-2020-II-2019-10-12-17-31-43.p

Emel, as the VFD translation called her. She exists in both 2020s, albeit her role in the first 2020 is mostly offscreen and very small when she finally comes to Japan. 2020-II gives her much more spotlight.

Her sister Aitelle on the other hand has not yet once appeared in 2020-II. And yet, Aitelle played a significant role in 2020, being beside her beloved Takehaya, the man who hundreds of years later she cannot forget and move on from.

46 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Hide contents

7th-Dragon-2020-II-2019-10-12-21-30-12.p

And these are Navs 3.6 "Mina" and 3.7 "Miroku".

HOLY SHIT MIROKU LOOKS LIKE SCARLET FROM FATES!

Gods, I wish that Unintentional FE Connections thing didn't go necro!

11 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Did you later watch an LP of it to determine its being all-but-a-Xeno status?

I didn't see you edit this in but while i didn't watch an LP, i did read up on how the plot plays out and yeah, it's basically Xeno in all but name. The game being written by Soraya Saga also makes that make more sense too.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

That tower appears in the virtual simulator/game that begins the story in VFD.

Oh yeah, VFD did start out like that. Imma be honest, i forgot about everything pre-Atlantis (since that's when the game really hooked me in). I remembered the tower but i didn't remember where. 

I blame Imageepoch wholeheartedly reusing assets, what you see in VFD are essentially the same graphics as the 2020s, albeit with a little more detail and polish.

Yeah, i noticed that from the screenshot you posted. 

9 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

part of the thesis is also the necessary reading/research. And you have to show that, somehow -> Sources. And somehow the minimum number is 20, for some reason.
I think that will be the hardest part for me tbh. Gotta get the 5 Main papers i got stuff from and see their sources, read them and use them as sources

Okay, then that makes slightly more sense.

9 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Well, having choices is never a bad thing 😄

True.

9 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

@DragonFlames

Remember how 7th Dragon: Code VFD didn't show one True Dragon at all? Well...

Reveal hidden contents

7th-Dragon-2020-II-2019-10-12-17-23-45.p

I was only going to show off this for now, thinking I'd have to wait another ten hours or so before figuring out if there was more to the 4th (?) True Dragon than this sigil.

However...

7th-Dragon-2020-II-2019-10-12-17-27-43.p

Hereeeeeeeeee is Fomalhaut! 

He ripped the sigil open with his hands and decided to crawl on out. The background doesn't look very "final battle" does it? Well he got hungry and chose to visit the heroes early, right at their HQ.😱 Very different from Nyala, who chose to spend the entirety of 2020 watching things from outer spaaaace!.

The flowers around him is his signature Black Bloom/Dragonsbane, it's very toxic, moreso than the normal redish-orange stuff.

I really wanted to fight that guy in VFD instead of Nyala for the 3rd freaking time in the final dungeon. Would have been amazing, I believe.
Speaking of Nyala, I find it amazing and hilarious at the same time that not only is he now the first boss of the game instead of the final one like in the first two (?) 7th Dragon games, but you can trash talk him, too: "Gold is so cliché".

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

Curious as to why you'd put Mini Historie over regular Histoire.

That is because I loved the old modem and telephone jokes they made with her in Re;Birth 3. Also because she added emoticons to her sentences, which, for some reason, cracked me up.

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

VFD I think is precisely 2100. So eighty years later, and little has changed. Although it'd take some time to climb out the advancement-stopping rubble of two back-to-back global dragon apocalypses. First Nyala and then Fomalhaut, with about six months between the end for the first, and the beginning of the second IIRC.

Yup, it's 80 years between 2020 and VFD.

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I blame Imageepoch wholeheartedly reusing assets, what you see in VFD are essentially the same graphics as the 2020s, albeit with a little more detail and polish. The optional Tokyo Tower in VFD (not to be confused with the Tokyo Sky Tower- but that as I already said was reused) was directly copied from 2020 too.

Well, you can kind of tell that VFD was made on a low budget. I don't mind it too much, though. Still love the game to death.
Also, didn't Imageepoch die before VFD came out? I remember hearing that Stella Glow was their "swan song".

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Oh yeah, VFD did start out like that. Imma be honest, i forgot about everything pre-Atlantis (since that's when the game really hooked me in). I remembered the tower but i didn't remember where.

The game hooked me in from the moment I found out that you could create your own characters.  

10 hours ago, Armagon said:

I'm less concerned about my thesis and more concerned on whether or not my math classes fuck me over.

Math besto!

Seriously, math way my thing back in school. Almost like a hobby xD

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

Yeah, it was only a matter of time before the goose from Untilted Goose Game got turned into an anime girl.

Also it's literally just a High Entia from Xenoblade now.

The Waifuzation continues

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

That is because I loved the old modem and telephone jokes they made with her in Re;Birth 3. Also because she added emoticons to her sentences, which, for some reason, cracked me up.

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

ABABABABABABABABABABABABA

5 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Well, you can kind of tell that VFD was made on a low budget. I don't mind it too much, though. Still love the game to death.
Also, didn't Imageepoch die before VFD came out? I remember hearing that Stella Glow was their "swan song".

*Checks*

Yeah, they died the year before VFD's release, it being finished must have been Sega being willing to bring it to completion.

5 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I really wanted to fight that guy in VFD instead of Nyala for the 3rd freaking time in the final dungeon. Would have been amazing, I believe.
Speaking of Nyala, I find it amazing and hilarious at the same time that not only is he now the first boss of the game instead of the final one like in the first two (?) 7th Dragon games, but you can trash talk him, too: "Gold is so cliché".

I haven't played the original 7th Dragon for DS yet, but Nyala is the final boss of 2020, and I think I read the secret post-story bonus boss of 2020-II as well (WHY?).

As a final boss, Nyala was fairly tough, loads of ailments, plenty of damage, not quick to die. It gets a flashy ultimate attack called 7th Meteor 2020, you'll always get one turn's warning when it comes, but it still hits for insane damage. And, Nyala can apply Killing React to itself. As if it wasn't bad enough for one of your teammates to die, it'll then get an additional action (which is always fixed to something it'll only use on that extra turn).

Still, it only had one phase, which is pretty unusual for a final boss nowadays. Technically there is a second phase, but it's only Nyala being severely wounded and you fully healed, it'll try to hit you with the Meteor again, only to pathetically fail and do nothing. It's a quick finishing blow.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

ABABABABABABABABABABABABA

*It took three years to search for this video.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Math besto!

I always sucked at math in school.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

*Checks*

Yeah, they died the year before VFD's release, it being finished must have been Sega being willing to bring it to completion.

Yup. And I am glad they did.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I haven't played the original 7th Dragon for DS yet, but Nyala is the final boss of 2020, and I think I read the secret post-story bonus boss of 2020-II as well (WHY?).

As a final boss, Nyala was fairly tough, loads of ailments, plenty of damage, not quick to die. It gets a flashy ultimate attack called 7th Meteor 2020, you'll always get one turn's warning when it comes, but it still hits for insane damage. And, Nyala can apply Killing React to itself. As if it wasn't bad enough for one of your teammates to die, it'll then get an additional action (which is always fixed to something it'll only use on that extra turn).

Still, it only had one phase, which is pretty unusual for a final boss nowadays. Technically there is a second phase, but it's only Nyala being severely wounded and you fully healed, it'll try to hit you with the Meteor again, only to pathetically fail and do nothing. It's a quick finishing blow.

I only played VFD and from what I read here... boy, am I glad they turned him down for his appearance there. Can you imagine this moveset on a first boss?

52 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I only played VFD and from what I read here... boy, am I glad they turned him down for his appearance there. Can you imagine this moveset on a first boss?

I can't remember VFD Nyala's moveset at all, Paralyze from a Rune Knight (I really liked that class- a good VFD original) meant Nyala spent so much of the fight doing nothing.

Unique to 2020 I think, one of Nyala's wings, the right IIRC, is ruined when you fight it. That is because of what originally happened pre-VFD time travel. Atlantis, Emel states, was able to injure Nyala to specifically that point, but not kill it. Hence its return in the year 2020.

Given VFD Nyala is Nyala at full power long ago, it makes little sense why the VDF heroes have such an easy time with it. It takes the entire game for the heroes of 2020/-II to get strong enough to kill one True Dragon. The rest of the 2020s Unit 13 is only killing Imperial Dragons- the mindless high servants of the Trues. But, as VFD was the final game in the franchise, I completely understand why they wanted to fit almost every True into it.

The one excuse VFD does have for the early Nyala kill is that they have a Dragonslayer sword. In 2020, the heroes have no idea True Dragons exist, Emel and Aitelle should know, but neither speaks of it. Aitelle concerns herself with Takehaya's precarious physical condition, and Emel arrives in Japan very late in the game, after fleeing the United States which she had for the rest of the game wisely advised in its war with the Dragons.

What ends up happening in 2020 is that the heroes climb the Tokyo Sky Tower to confront Mizuchi- the Dragon who they think when slain will end this apocalypse. Because the Tokyo Sky Tower is magically twisted to reach into the outer layers of the Earth's atmosphere, just before they approach Mizuchi, they lose radio contact with their Nav and the rest of Murakumo.

After Mizuchi is slain, at last Nyala speaks to the heroes and welcomes them, creating a magic stairway to ascend into Nyala's gilded lair in outer space. Nyala as you ascend and kill their last Dragon minions, gives spiels on dragons and humanity, and then the heroes kill it without having any kind of Dragonslayer weapon.

The game does put warp points to return to Murakumo HQ in the final dungeon, but nobody changes their dialogue after you kill Mizuchi. Canonically, I don't think anyone finds out about the True Dragons until after the credits when Unit 13 returns to Earth mission accomplished.

As for 2020-II, Emel did in Chapter 4 speak of Dragonslayers being needed to kill Fomalhaut. But I still don't have one in Chapter 5, instead, the plan currently is to collect three more Imperial Dragon samples to forge one.

I can't remember VFD Nyala's moveset at all, Paralyze from a Rune Knight (I really liked that class- a good VFD original) meant Nyala spent so much of the fight doing nothing.

Oh yeah, Rune Knights are OP. Once you get Brave Blade, you can one-shot every regular dragon up to and including the endgame ones. With a maxed-out Brave Blade, you can even cheese some of the bosses.

Unique to 2020 I think, one of Nyala's wings, the right IIRC, is ruined when you fight it. That is because of what originally happened pre-VFD time travel. Atlantis, Emel states, was able to injure Nyala to specifically that point, but not kill it. Hence its return in the year 2020.

Yup, that was explored in VFD, as well, IIRC.

Given VFD Nyala is Nyala at full power long ago, it makes little sense why the VDF heroes have such an easy time with it. It takes the entire game for the heroes of 2020/-II to get strong enough to kill one True Dragon. The rest of the 2020s Unit 13 is only killing Imperial Dragons- the mindless high servants of the Trues. But, as VFD was the final game in the franchise, I completely understand why they wanted to fit almost every True into it.

The one excuse VFD does have for the early Nyala kill is that they have a Dragonslayer sword.

There is actually another in-universe explanation for this and it concerns the nature of the True Dragons as revealed by VFD (spoilers just in case):

True Dragons are the pinnacle of evolution and all species strive to become one (as explained by Hypnos, the fusion of Emel and Aytel), with the 7th being the strongest True Dragon, whose appearance means the end of the world and the start of a new one; turning the whole thing into a cycle of death and rebirth. The 7th True Dragon, VFD, is the "fusion" of all six other True Dragons and whoever manages to defeat them will

become VFD and thus the foundation for a new universe. Dragonsbane, meanwhile, is meant to weed out the "weak" and leave only the "strong" alive, but there is a twist: the ones it leaves alive are also the ones who are effectively made stronger by it, which is precisely what happens to the VFD heroes, as they are the ones destined to become VFD itself. Taking this into account, it does make sense that they are able to comparatively easily dispatch Nyala at full power.
By killing enemies, dragons, High Dragons, and True Dragons, you're playing into the True Dragons' (specifically, ND's) hands, getting stronger and stronger to ultimately reset the universe, as it is pre-programmed in every living being's cell, according to ND and Julietta.

9 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Fair.

I kinda consider both Histies be two takes on the same character so i wouldn't really rank them seperately, just like how i wouldn't rank the different versions of other characters. Then again, i would rank Neptune and Adult Neptune seperately so 🤷‍♂️.

9 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

The game hooked me in from the moment I found out that you could create your own characters.

I actually think the character creation is the weakest part of VFD.

I mean, gameplay-wise, it's fun but it really breaks the immersion of the story when everyone refers to your nine different OCs as if they were just one character. @Interdimensional Observer is it like that in the 2020s?

5 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Math besto!

I am really terrible at math. Like, i need a calculator to do even the most basic problems, as well as my notes. Which is a problem when the tests don't let you use notes. 

I'm not like this with any other subject. It's literally just math that's been fucking me over since the beginning (that's also why i didn't take physics in high school, choosing instead to take Earth and Space science, because physics is just math with a different name). 

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Fair.

I kinda consider both Histies be two takes on the same character so i wouldn't really rank them seperately, just like how i wouldn't rank the different versions of other characters. Then again, i would rank Neptune and Adult Neptune seperately so 🤷‍♂️.

I figured if I ranked Adult Nep as a different character from Regular Nep (as one is a CPU and one isn't), I could do the same for the Histies, as they are different enough. After all, Mini Histy is also the Histy that appears in Re;Birth 1 and SuperNep, whereas Bigger Histy is the "main" one from Re;Birth 2, Re;Birth 3, and MegaNep VII.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:
I actually think the character creation is the weakest part of VFD.

I mean, gameplay-wise, it's fun but it really breaks the immersion of the story when everyone refers to your nine different OCs as if they were just one character.

Fair point.
It didn't bother me too much, as I was already kind of used to it from the Etrian Odyssey games. I also never changed my "on-screen Avatar" except for the few times where you have to, so there's that.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Reminds me of my Soren xD

Unbenannt.PNG

>27 STR

Buff Mage is buff.
Love how his strength is equal to Sothe's, too. All hot air (or steroids) on Sothe, I tell you.

In my case, this actually helps me, because I'm trying to make Annette a Wyvern Lord, as I've read somewhere that she is quite good as one. I highly doubt that is the case, but it's worth a shot (that's what second playthroughs are for, after all). It's still weird as heck, though.
And it probably makes Ingrid look even worse than she already does.

Speaking of looking bad, while I don't have a screenshot for it, Felix doesn't do a whole lot to clear his muddied image. He's level 10 and his Defense is at a whopping - hold on, this might shock you -

Yes, 5.
My Mage. Has Higher Defense. Than a frontline Swordfighter. By two entire points, no less. Let that sink in. Hell, even Mercedes' Defense is higher than his and she's a Healer.

How does this fit into the Xeno lore?

8 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

After all, Mini Histy is also the Histy that appears in Re;Birth 1

I genuianly forgot it was Mini Histy that appeared in ReBirth 1 and not regular Histy. Shame on me.

8 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

In my case, this actually helps me, because I'm trying to make Annette a Wyvern Lord, as I've read somewhere that she is quite good as one. I highly doubt that is the case, but it's worth a shot (that's what second playthroughs are for, after all). It's still weird as heck, though.

I actually wonder how that works given Annette is more suited for magic (even her Relic calculates based off of magic power). But then again, Wyvern Lords are unanimously praised in this game so maybe she will turn out fine as one.

And then again, this is the same game that wants you to think Ingrid is good as a physical fighter but she's much better as a magic one.

Edited by Armagon

9 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

After all, Mini Histy is also the Histy that appears in Re;Birth 1

Just now, Armagon said:

I genuianly forgot it was Mini Histy that appeared in ReBirth 1 and not regular Histy. Shame on me.

20190210210340_1.jpg

doesn't look like Mini Histy. Not regular Histy either.
But it's own  Histy xD

11 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

because I'm trying to make Annette a Wyvern Lord

Fliers can't use magic in FE16, right?

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

20190210210340_1.jpg

But it's own  Histy xD

Medium Histy.

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Nope. They can still use magic weapons but they can't use spells.

Actually, can Falcon Knights use magic in FE16? I don't remember. 

Edited by Armagon

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I actually wonder how that works given Annette is more suited for magic (even her Relic calculates based off of magic power). But then again, Wyvern Lords are unanimously praised in this game so maybe she will turn out fine as one.

IIRC, the main argument for Wyvern Lord Annette was precisely that her Relic is a magic weapon, the higher movement, and that her spell list was kind of weak compared to, say, Dorothea. I disagree with the latter, because her spells are all really light, thus compensating for her low Speed, and she's one of two Mages that get Excalibur (the other being Flayn), which insta-deletes enemy fliers.
Even if I'm skeptical, I'll just try it out. If anything, Wyvern Rider and Wyvern Lord offer huge Speed mods, which can help, should Annette get screwed on that front (her growth is kind of low, after all), which, until now, hasn't been a problem (as evidenced by the screenshot I posted) until now, luckily.

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:
And then again, this is the same game that wants you to think Ingrid is good as a physical fighter but she's much better as a magic one.

I actually wanted to try making her a magic fighter this time, but her Magic level ups have been... well, shit (I mean, 8 Magic at level 10... come on). I guess I'll just have to live with the realization that she's the weakest link in the otherwise very strong chain that is the Blue Lion house.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

No, they can't, sadly. Maybe in a future update they will patch in a flying Mage, but for now, it's impossible. There are magic weapons like Levin Swords and Bolt Axes, though.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

20190210210340_1.jpg

But it's own  Histy xD

Huh, you're right.
I just remember RB1 Histy using emoticons, too. She's also smaller than regular Histy, so I assumed she was Mini Histy.
But I guess this Histy also had an entirely different backstory from the other Histy's, so... yeah.

Just now, Armagon said:

Actually, can Falcon Knights use magic in FE16? I don't remember. 

Nope. Magic-using Falcon Knights is an Awakening/Fates thing. Kind of.
They could use healing staves. That counts as magic, right?

18 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Nope. Magic-using Falcon Knights is an Awakening/Fates thing. Kind of.
They could use healing staves. That counts as magic, right?

Well, Dark Falcons also exist in FE13/14, and they can use Magic