• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, if role playing as naughty rabbits with an imouto with big assets is your thing, Loki is also an imouto, as Thórr is her onee chan.

loki_spring_trickster_slide04.png

Edited by XRay

7 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Pft, her Japanese voice never bothered me.

You get used to it. But it takes a while. A long, long, painful while.
She's still really fun to play as, particularly in 8 Empires with her Dual Fans. In fact, she became one of my favorite characters from Wu from a gameplay perspective.

---
Is the imouto war over now?

Edited by DragonFlames

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

People going back and forth with anime girls, so boring.

tumblr_p29p14go471t8w6xvo1_400.gif

I'll think I'll buzz off.

Farewell, good fellow. May we someday meet again.

Edited by DragonFlames

In other news... well, looks like I'm finally making progress with the whole "get a job" thing.

Will start to head over details tomorrow... but I'm already somewhat hopeful.

I watch one episode of Clone Wars and i come back to waifus. 

36 minutes ago, Strullemia said:

Gen 7 is bottom tier Pokémon game if only because of its pacing.

31 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Apparently people do not like it that much due to pacing, hand holding and unskipable Story.

I mean yeah, those are valid complaints but Sun&Moon at least were still well liked. USUM on the other hand, was mixed because it did not need to exist.

34 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Reminds me of the cut-off from Gen II to III. Though at least the Hoenn games did progammed them in, despite the unavailability.

The cut-off also happened because of technical limitations. There was literally no way.

17 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Imouto Fiesta!

rhLhChU.jpg

Only two of these characters are actual sisters.

11 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

People going back and forth with anime girls, so boring.

tumblr_p29p14go471t8w6xvo1_400.gif

I'll think I'll buzz off.

I see you are ascending to a higher plane of existance, where material desires such as waifus are of no relevance.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I watch one episode of Clone Wars and i come back to waifus. 

Waifu wars are serious business.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Only two of these characters are actual sisters.

would loli fiesta be more accurate then xD

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:
would loli fiesta be more accurate then xD

About half accurate. Fie, Tio and Millium aren't really lolis (and both Renne and Tita stop being one in CS3/4).

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

About half accurate. Fie, Tio and Millium aren't really lolis (and both Renne and Tita stop being one in CS3/4).

I would argue Millium is a loli, but eh, i am not really the type to care if a character is a loli or not xD

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

Yeah, some quests do involves multiple people.

I'd consider Community to be Torna's biggest flaw.......except the sidequests were actually good so i didn't really mind. But i can see why others might.

I noticed that the status of conversations will be updated over night or by doing quests, so it is less bad than I thought. 

I just need to talk to certain people after and time which saves me to do quests I cannot fulfill on my own. 

Still have six more to go till reaching level 4.

Hopefully I can do it in the next hour before going to work. 

19 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

gefk5787v4x31.png

The free thigh is my favorite joke in this.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So i found out the reason why Atelier games are yearly releases. Turns out Gust has to make a new Atelier game each year because if they don't, then they pretty much die. That article was from a few years ago when Atelier Sophie was being released but since Atelier is still a yearly release, i imagine not much has changed.

I'm also gonna take a guess and assume that Atelier Ryza was supposed to be 2020's Atelier game but i hear Atelier Lulua didn't do so well sales-wise when compared to the rest of the series so they probably did need to release another game in the same year. Things are looking bright though with Atelier Ryza being the undeniable best selling game in the series. And that was just Japan sales.

Reached level 4, so Malos can come! 

Renne and Tita look really grown up. I really love their art in CSIV.

I will start with CSIII in late November despite having not (really) played Crossbell. My free time is too less for Crossbell and my excitement is too big for CSIII, so. 

Edited by Lysithea

One day... one day the original Macross will be used again in SRW (in a main series game, I know they showed up again in Cross-Omega; but not sure how exactly)...

... and something like the following will be recreated with the more modern graphics, visual, and sound quality. Perhaps even full vocals version as shown with the VTX trilogy...

... and it will be GLORIOUS. Now, to hope Harmony Gold don't renew their trademark and licesncing hold over overseas Macross distribution rights come 2021-2022...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Just got back from the doctor's. Another day, another sickness. I'm godsdamned sick of it...

6 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

gefk5787v4x31.png

I don't know if this is the best or worst thing I've ever seen in my life. And that concerns me...
Also, "Bar-rel!"

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

So i found out the reason why Atelier games are yearly releases. Turns out Gust has to make a new Atelier game each year because if they don't, then they pretty much die. That article was from a few years ago when Atelier Sophie was being released but since Atelier is still a yearly release, i imagine not much has changed.

I'm also gonna take a guess and assume that Atelier Ryza was supposed to be 2020's Atelier game but i hear Atelier Lulua didn't do so well sales-wise when compared to the rest of the series so they probably did need to release another game in the same year. Things are looking bright though with Atelier Ryza being the undeniable best selling game in the series. And that was just Japan sales.

I almost feel sorry for Gust. Koei Tecmo is a mad mistress, that's for damn sure. I'm willing to bet this, the somewhat overpriced DLC and Season Passes for the recent Atelier games was their idea instead of Gust's own - looking at the evidence (Warriors games' DLC prices; Dead or Alive 6 Season Pass debacle), I'd say that's a safe bet to make.

But I'm glad the series is doing well, all things considered. With the exception of Atelier Totori, I liked every game I've played from Gust so far, with some of them even being among my absolute favorites. Insert obligatory Nights of Azure mention.