The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

14 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Death Stranding got nominated for 10 different things at the Game Awards and it's probably gonna win all of them because Kojima.

Jump Force got nominated for best fighting game lmaooooooo.

Three Houses got nominated for best strategy but not best RPG.

Astral Chain got nominated for best action game but not GOTY.

Neither of those games got nominated for best music.

Bloodstained and Luminous Avenger iX didn't get nominated for Best Indie.

In conclusion

20191101_014229.jpg

Will this help you feel better?

latest?cb=20160214194553latest?cb=20160109015931

It sells for just enough to cover the bill for one very hungry Nopon's binge to continue living.

Account for this universe!

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Will this help you feel better?

latest?cb=20160214194553latest?cb=20160109015931

It sells for just enough to cover the bill for one very hungry Nopon's binge to continue living.

Account for this universe!

Plot twist: the Sword of Legenderyness is the most powerful artifact in the Xeno lore.

....I never thought of this before because it literally just came to my mind as i type this but the name "Sword of Legenderyness" sounds like something you'd hear in Kung Fu Panda. Maaaaan, that movie was great. I should watch it again.

Imagine caring about the Game Awards

The Game Awards only exist so game companies can brag about how great they are and to advertise games for the holiday season, so I've never been very inclined to take it seriously. There's a 99.9% chance that the last Fighters Pass character will be revealed there, but watching it live would be incredibly annoying so I'll just check the Smash Bros. website the next day.

2 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Imagine caring about the Game Awards

I only care about the Game Awards ironically.

I mean, i'll applaud it when it awards stuff that actually deserve it but that's only 5% of the time. Usually, they do shit like Red Dead 2 somehow winning best music.

Nintendo's Black Week deals already have been revealed, but none of the games really has caught my interest. 

Breath of the Wild shall be a good game, but I am not into Zelda. 

Same goes for Mario Odyssey for not being into platformer games.

Interestingly Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is not on sale this year since I bought it from last year's Black Week. 

I guess I will only buy equipment like joycons for Mario Kart evenings with workmates. 

I am into Zelda and I don't think I can really say I liked Breath of the Wild at all, but I don't think it would be a type of game you would like regardless.

6 minutes ago, Caster said:

@Armagon How is that game?
I've been semi-curious about this series but I've never really bothered looking into them.

It's pretty great. A nice, feel-good JRPG where the bigger focus is on characters and item crafting and combat is kinda in the back seat. I like to compare Atelier games to Rune Factory in that sense. If you've never played Atelier before, Ryza is a great starting point (though keep in mind it's combat is ATB while literally every other game in the series is turn-based).

I see.
I have also... not played Rune Factory, so probably not the best comparison for me specifically. 
But I think I understand enough. And I probably prefer ATB at times, so that's not especially an issue.

Bernadetta is literally the worst archer I have ever had to deal with, and that says someone who does not like this class for the most. Her strength and speed are ridiculously low. I mean it quite fits to her character. She is truly a joke character. If I had not needed her for her paralogue, I would have killed her off already. 

Then again Black Eagles is the weakest party overall. Edelgard and Petra are solid. The rest is meh at best.  

All of the archers have shaky Atk growths, how bad is your luck, though? Her speed growth is 50% 
Mine was stupidly fast.
I think you keep having horrible luck with her, she is the archer I prefer using the most, since I can get extra damage on her just by keeping her at not full health.
She is my favorite Black Eagle, why are you doing this to me?

Edited by Caster

Well, at least use her strengths. Even if she's bad she still has perks above some other snipers. Keep her at not max hp and she gets an extra 5 damage automatically. 10 if she doubles.
20 if she quads with brave weapons. It will add up at least a bit.

She gets Encloser at A rank bows. Stops an enemy from moving completely for one turn. Only other character who gets it is Claude, who you aren't getting in Black Eagles anyways.
I would kill to have used her in Blue Lions, because of how useful not having to deal with an enemy for a turn is on maddening.

Play to her strengths, even if she's not turning out good, she has uses.

Edited by Caster

Looking at the battalion mechanic, I can only imagine SRW having the same. SRW has done 4-unit squads, tri-squads, pair-up before pair-up, the usual support and combination attacks; and sometimes you have the unit who has an attack where 2-3 NPC's join in. Best I recall, the only time something similar to battalions has happened is in the "NPC's join in" cases where, well, much more people participate. Like the Shrike Team Attack, or the Maguanac Support Attack.

I can only imagine the possibilities... having Mobile Suits leading squads of other MS's. Or Super Robots with a cadre of re-purposed enemy mechas. Stuff like that. Too bad SRW doesn't do much inter-crossover in their crossovering, since even with such a system, I doubt you could have, say, Mazinger Z leading a squad of Jegans.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

5f89ace.jpg

I like the Noponese nickname actually.

It reminds me that I've had dogs whose names have been monosyllabic, and yet we tend to repeat it twice. Why not pick a bisyllabic name then? I guess it's easier and cuter to roll through the same syllable twice.

Maiko isn't going to be fully playable in TMS#FE Encore! She'll be limited to jumping in for Sessions!

Darrrrrrrrrrrrn! 3 new fully playable characters was only a mirage! I am saddened!

Will Tiki and Barry also be slapped with the Sessions-only limitation? At least Maiko was going to be a third Sword user, so not having her playable isn't a big deal in gameplay, but Barry would be only the 2nd Axe user, so I'm hoping it isn't the case. Tiki is certainly magical Fire- which nobody current uses as one of the two main elements, and I'd expect magical Elec for her second, which makes me really want her playable.

Only time will tell if these two are fully playable. But for a double-dipper that I'd be, this is making me possibly reconsider a purchase, or at least a delay until a sale.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

34 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Maiko isn't going to be fully playable in TMS#FE Encore! She'll be limited to jumping in for Sessions!

Darrrrrrrrrrrrn! 3 new fully playable characters was only a mirage! I am saddened!

Damn, that sucks. Though i guess this means TMS Encore is more geared towards people who haven't played the game, like myself. For those who have, it's up to them if they wanna double dip.

I mean, there is the new dungeon but would an extra dungeon be enough for people to double dip? Up to them, i suppose.

10 hours ago, Armagon said:

@DragonFlames so Atelier Ryza got that new photo mode update. And instead of doing the sensible thing that is beating the game, i've been doing shit like this

EJyPTiJVAAE02tt?format=jpg&name=large

So that's what that update was. I got it yesterday, too. Beautiful!
I think I should make use of that in the near future...
Also @ that second tweet: Ryza be like: I must go, my alchemy pot needs me. XD

I haven't finished TMS, would it be worth me finishing before the remake comes out, or should I just wait for that if I want to play it?
I do actually have my Wii U out right now, so I can replay Radiant Dawn, so it would be a decent time to.

Hey you, Pokemon. If you're gonna make cutscenes like this, idk, maybe give them voice acting?

24 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

So that's what that update was. I got it yesterday, too. Beautiful!
I think I should make use of that in the near future...

Atelier Ryza genuianly has one of the best photo modes out there. There is so much customization you can do with it.

26 minutes ago, Caster said:

I haven't finished TMS, would it be worth me finishing before the remake comes out, or should I just wait for that if I want to play it?

Encore is just a port with a bit of extra content. If you haven't finished the original TMS, you might as well just do it now.