The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Not the ones you're asking but there's probably a reason why you can't find Fairy Fencer physically: because it's a niche JRPG. It's a common trend, physical copies may exist but good luck getting a hold of one. 

For example, I've only seen one physical copy of an Atelier game, Lydie & Suelle, and it was at a local game store. Which brings me to my next point, try local game stores instead of franchised ones if you want to find a physical copy of a niche game.

Or maybe Fairy Fencer really doesn't have a physical copy. But it still wouldn't hurt to try.

Ah, alright. 

Just was a bit wondering. 

Atelier games are common as physical copy for Switch in my country, although I do not know if all. I have seen the newest ones at least (Lulua, Lydie and Ryza). I think it does not apply to the older parts. 

I have no issue of buying Advent Dark Force from the e-shop since I have improved my micro SD card recently. Still asking because I would like to get more physical copies if possible. 

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Agreed, 16 is very bad. Definitely a massively low point in the game, you can't even use fliers b/c indoors to cross the swamp. I can understand not liking the Gaiden influence with the summoners, and Mermel Caves is hell by any FE's standards.

There are no more than four Arch Mogalls that exist outside of skirmishes I think. The third Arch Mogall is easy to kill too. The summoners will come and go, I don't remember many, if any, between the 2nd and 3rd reunions.

The Chapter 20 Arch Mogall sits on a chest in poison swamp with a Save Staff. Unless you really want that Save Staff, I'd say to ignore it and just head to the objective. Its spawn shouldn't really threaten you if you move it. Since emulating, just 

I will tell you there is another poison swamp later, one that is even worse. How did Kaga do so objectively wrong with map design? But I will tell you if keep Attrom with Holmes after he meets with Runan again, you will obtain the answer to that the poison marsh's return, the answer that shall make the pain go all away.

I'll be honest in that I am very impressed Kaga made a worse swamp map than in FE2. It's honestly impressive in the worst way possible.

I know the chest has that in it, I know I don't need it, but I would like it, I am averse to using save states in Fire Emblem, and my emulator has been a bit spotty sometimes, it has messed up and froze a couple times, so I would like it for irl safety if I can.

Also, for the other reunions, is there anyone I should move around for recruitable characters later, or would everyone more or less be in the same group?

46 minutes ago, Caster said:

Also, for the other reunions, is there anyone I should move around for recruitable characters later, or would everyone more or less be in the same group?

For the 2nd reunion:

•  Runan:
    • Kreiss and Arkis, they can recruit the same character. And if you've done the stuff for Leteena/Leticia (I think that is her new name), you need Kreiss.
  • Holmes:
    • Attrom

For the 3rd reunion:

• Put Mintz with Runan.
  • Put Sasha and Kate together, it doesn't matter which group, just make sure they're together. If Kate is strong and you like her, I'd say put the two with Runan.

This said, the EVIL! swamp map 2 is for Holmes to deal with after the 3rd reunion, so make absolutely sure Attrom's recruit is placed there. And, Holmes has no more skirmishes once he reunites with Runan for the 3rd time, so finish your grinding needs before then.

Speaking of map design, Runan's Chapter 26 has two versions, they share in one gimmick, but one map is generally considered worse than the other, even if it has the only Move statbooster in the game. The option with the Move Potion is the bottom one, the top option is the less annoying map, this will make sense when you get there.

And if you like more secret stuff, I'll put it without too much detail in here. This is all 2nd reunion, the 3rd has no such secret stuff.:

Spoiler

Runan:

• Mariah and Rishel.
  • Vega or Julia-  Hint- vengeance.
  • Luca and Raquel- Raquel can gain the ability to kill humans, but it'll come at a price that Holmes can fix.

Holmes:

• Bud.
  • Plum and Lionheart- if Plum has Lan's Mirror.
  • Julia- Different from going with Runan, since Vega can do the same thing as her with Runan.
  • Juni by herself gets something.
  • Xeno and Juni, and Attrom and Lyria, you'll have to pick one duo or the other if you bring both.

Lastly, there is an item duplication glitch (I think it still exists in the translation) you can do if you kill Krishna before Chapter 29. It's kinda brokenly good, so you probably don't want to use it.:

Spoiler

1 : You have to kill Krishna, preferably before entering the Morse Tower.

2 : Once you see Mime on the sixth floor, ask her to revive Krishna. You must have the Darukon. Once she is revived, she will join your team again.

3 : Enter the tower again. At the fifth floor, have Holmes talk to Krishna. I noticed that since I moved Krishna, after they talked, she could move again. Once this is done, go to the sixth floor and ask Mime to leave.

4 : Notice that there is going to be a second Krishna at the bottom of your unit list. This is her clone, which means you did the glitch perfectly.

To clone items, leave anything you want in the CLONE's inventory. Then go back to the map and notice the REAL Krishna. Have her give the items to the convoy, then go back to the map, then to her inventory again to see new items back. Repeat as much as needed.

NOTE : leaving items on the REAL Krishna will actually make them disappear.

So, most of the character-team distribution stuff is first reunion. The second has less, and the third almost nothing.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

8 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

-snip-

I see you fell in love with ex-evil waifu xD

2 hours ago, Zemuria said:

@Shrimperor @DragonFlames

Is the Switch version of Fairy Fencer Advent Dark Force available digital only? 

Because I cannot find a hard copy of the Switch version. 

However the digital version seems to be more favorable than the PS4 version. 

Also I want that Lys card too despite I never ever cared for Cipher or what the name of the cards game is. 

iirc there was a limited run of physical copies of it, but it should be over by now.

*googles*
huh, there are conflicting information

https://limitedrungames.com/products/september-switch say it's production
but their twitter say Pre-orders open until October 18 

9 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

I see you fell in love with ex-evil waifu xD

iirc there was a limited run of physical copies of it, but it should be over by now.

*googles*
huh, there are conflicting information

https://limitedrungames.com/products/september-switch say it's production
but their twitter say Pre-orders open until October 18 

Yeah, I saw it is limited (right cover). 

Anyways bought from the E-shop. 

35 € is not a bad price. 

What the heck happened to KOS-MOS? A robo-labotomy?

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

"An M69! It's armor would be perfect for making a shield. If i can just get it off, i should be able to..."

Do what exactly? The Junk Sword isn't exactly a one-handed weapon. And the Monado is definitely not. Or was Shulk thinking of a gift for Reyn?

It took until Hugo to get a sword & shield user in Xenoblade. I wouldn't mind seeing another.

Actually, I'd sorta like it if XC1 Definite revived an idea they had late in the plot, but dropped.:

Spoiler

That being mass-produced Monados. I think I heard they were planning this at some point.

It isn't an impossible idea, as long as "Monado" in this context meant only to mean "Ether-manipulating sword". As long as no one else gets visions, I don't think mass-producing Monados is lore-wise an inexplicable idea.

Vanea can already craft a Replica for Shulk, so the technology is there, Monolith just chose to write it sheepishly in.

And, this is a BIG pipe dream, but I want playable Vanea:

latest?cb=20111016005341

The whip says it all.

2 hours ago, Zemuria said:

This is supposed to be KOS-MOS? 

I had no idea... 

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

What the heck happened to KOS-MOS? A robo-labotomy?

This is the KOS-MOS figurine that came with the special edition of Xenosaga Episode II, only in Japan. Understandbly so, many fans hated the figurine and it went as far as getting a nickname: MOC-COS iirc, which by the way, mocos is the Spanish word for mucus (there's a singular version of the word as well, moco). The more you know.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Actually, I'd sorta like it if XC1 Definite revived an idea they had late in the plot, but dropped.:

Spoiler

Considering the Bionis Shoulder is being brought back, i wouldn't be surprised if they made Vanea playable. Especially since intergrating that wouldn't be too hard, she already has a pretty big role in the plot. Just modify some post-Mechonis Core to include her and there you go. 

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

And ordered a Switch 😄

Soon ™️i will join the Edelwars 😄

Soon you will be able to play Xenoblade Chronicles 2, developed by Monolith Soft and released in 2017 😉.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Soon you will be able to play Xenoblade Chronicles 2, developed by Monolith Soft and released in 2017 😉.

it's definetly on my list (along so many others), but a few months in. For now i will only be able to get 1 game for me and one for my brother/to play with him. Which are probably FE16 and Mario Kart/or Botw

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Which are probably FE16 and Mario Kart/or Botw

All great options. If you're looking to play with your brother and you can only get two games to start (i imagine FE16 is a lock), i'd definitly recommend Mario Kart over Breath of the Wild in that instance. You have (probably, at least) a whole year before the latter's sequel comes out anyway (i really don't see BotW 2 releasing before Winter 2020).

Just now, Armagon said:

i imagine FE16 is a lock

definetly xD
It's the main reason i wanted to get a Switch (and Smash, but smash will have to wait)

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

i'd definitly recommend Mario Kart over Breath of the Wild in that instance.

True, but depends on what he wants. If he wants to play together with me it shall be MK, if he wants for himself it will be BOTW

>Gets on bus to go to college

>Second bus is late so I decide to remain on the first bus for a different route

>First bus gets stuck in traffic jam

>I still have two more busses after this

>I have made a terrible mistake

Well, that happened. I had finally finished Mission 12... and I get shot down right after I shoot down Yellow 4. So I had to take down Stonehenge all over again...

The silver lining was that I had failed to S rank the mission, so I more or less got a second chance, which I did that time around. First time I didn't shot down enough aircraft since I had forgotten you can fly over 2000 ft while above and near Stonehenge. So my allies kill-steal a couple points from me. Go figure.

Edited by Acacia Sgt