The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

10 hours ago, Shrimperor said:
  Hide contents

20191222_023507.jpg

Are we sure Falcom didn't co-develop this with Koei Temco and IS? xD

Gah! It's Zurg!!

7 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Oh, so THOSE are the enemies that give the materials for Edie's weapon?
No wonder I never got that material...

Giant Crawlers give that material out too, but outside of Claude's paralogue, you won't be seeing them outside of auxiliary battles.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

I mean, unit wise i've been praising her since early game. She's definety one of my MVPs (and get's it pretty often). Her personal is super good, and the combat arts she learns + flying means she can Snipe then Canto, or just Lance shot them with LanceFaire and Presuction Complex XD. Or Just wait for Alert stance and super high avo. 

Or you mean S-support? She isn't my first choice i tell you that XD. Even if her achivements as unit deserve that much praise and she grew on me quite alot post time skip.

Also, she's secretly a sadist or something? The Plants she likes XD

Just having a little "revenge" for when you said I was in love with Marianna. XD

4 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Giant Crawlers give that material out too, but outside of Claude's paralogue, you won't be seeing them outside of auxiliary battles.

Thanks for the info!
I never really bothered to fully break the barriers on these things. What I usually do, especially if there are multiple monsters on the map, is I use a Gambit to break one part of the barrier, then kill the monsters through the broken part. It saves Gambit uses for the others, even if I don't get the materials.

34 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

me irl

Reveal hidden contents

20191222_161912.jpg

Relatable.

Who did you pick?

Edited by DragonFlames

18 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Just having a little "revenge" for when you said I was in love with Marianna. XD

I said that? *thinking*

Maybe i did xD

18 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:
Spoiler

Who did you pick?

Spoiler

none yet. I got rekt by Dimitri's Monster Zerg rush and will have to retry. Might as well choose someone seriously this time xD.

I picked Petra first time, but i wasn't seriously thinking about. Even if i like her alot, i don't think she will fit? Dunno xD. But she's one of top picks, i guess. Edel i don'T wanna NTR Hubie, Lys i am leaving for Golden Memes, etc.. xD

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:
I said that? *thinking*

Maybe i did xD

You did indeed. See here:

On 12/9/2019 at 7:50 AM, Shrimperor said:

I see you fell in love with ex-evil waifu xD

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Reveal hidden contents

none yet. I got rekt by Dimitri's Monster Zerg rush and will have to retry. Might as well choose someone seriously this time xD.

I picked Petra first time, but i wasn't seriously thinking about. Even if i like her alot, i don't think she will fit? Dunno xD. But she's one of top picks, i guess. Edel i don'T wanna NTR Hubie, Lys i am leaving for Golden Memes, etc.. xD

I haven't seen Petra's S-support yet, so I can't exactly comment on it. I know Dorothea's (heartwarming and sweet) and Lysithea's (one of the best S-supports ever; her ending with Byleth is so. god. damned. cute.)

Also, that Dimitri map is hard, even on Normal if it's your first time playing it. Best tip I can give you is to try and take out that Bolting Mage first, so your physical people can go ham without restraint.

Edited by DragonFlames

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

You did indeed. See here:

ah that Marianna xD

I thought you were talking about FE16 one xD

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:
Spoiler

Best tip I can give you is to try and take out that Bolting Mage first

Spoiler

i took that guy out first turn xD

my problems are when i cross the river and get swarmed by monsters xD

Just now, Shrimperor said:
ah that Marianna xD

I thought you were talking about FE16 one xD

... I now picture Marianne saying some of Marianna's lines.
I'm scared.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i took that guy out first turn xD

my problems are when i cross the river and get swarmed by monsters xD

I see. From which point did you cross the river? If the monsters are swarming you, I'm assuming you picked the crossings to the right of your starting position, so you could try the one on the left instead. This would also bring you closer to the treasure chests in that part of the map and there are less enemies there, which should give you some breathing room. Or, if you've been using the one on the left, you could try the one on the right and see if that works better.

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I'm scared.

xD
did you finish 3rd route btw?

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:
Spoiler

If the monsters are swarming you, I'm assuming you picked the crossings to the right of your starting position, so you could try the one on the left instead.

Spoiler

yup. I was blind and didn't see i could cross North xD

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:
did you finish 3rd route btw?

Yes, I did. A while back, actually. I just completely forgot to mention it for whatever reason.
Got Marianna's ending, too, because of course. It was pretty cute, actually.

As for the very blatant sequel bait, I honestly don't know what to think of it. Part of me thinks it's kinda neat and makes me wish a sequel really does arrive some day (get on that, Compile Heart!), another part wishes it didn't exist.
All in all, I honestly prefer the first route I played. It was the most cohesive one story-wise and it had a satisfying ending, too.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

yup. I was blind and didn't see i could cross North xD

Hope it works out for you!

Part of me thinks it's kinda neat and makes me wish a sequel really does arrive some day (get on that, Compile Heart!), another part wishes it didn't exist.

Yup. I mean, if a sequel was on the horizon, i wouldn't have minded it as much, but with no sequel in sight, it just makes it very unsatisfying

Spoiler

atleast Eryn still lives

Hope it works out for you!

Thanks! I am still thinking over whom to pick XD

Why are you letting me pick so early, game!

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Yup. I mean, if a sequel was on the horizon, i wouldn't have minded it as much, but with no sequel in sight, it just makes it very unsatisfying

Reveal hidden contents

atleast Eryn still lives

Indeed, indeed.

That Eryn gets to live regardless of the ending you pick is honestly the best part about it, tbh.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Thanks! I am still thinking over whom to pick XD

Why are letting me pick so early, game!

If it helps, you could pick whose supports with Byleth you liked the most/you feel has the best lead-up to an eventual S-support. That's how I did it in my first playthroughs of each house.

On 12/21/2019 at 9:05 AM, DragonFlames said:

As stated, they are two of my favorite characters in the game, that's why.

It's a bit like actually fighting against the other CPUs and the Candidates because the story demands that you do it. And the scenes are milked for all the drama they're worth. It just utterly, utterly breaks you and the fights are ball-bustingly hard and then Neptune dies without a fight and the ending is f***ing sad and...

Yes, I'm STILL not over it.

Reveal hidden contents

In case you don't know what I'm talking about: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2 Conquest Route.

Granted, fighting them in Three Houses doesn't exactly move me to tears as the above example did, but it still hurts.

Haven't played the game in question (I'm personally looking to get the remake for the Vita), but I read about this one.

14 hours ago, Armagon said:

I kinda want to play the Knights of the Old Republic games, but i have no idea how well those have hold up from a gameplay standpoint. The Old Republic era of Star Wars is really fascinating to me because of how super disconnected it is from anything else in the Star Wars universe. There's also the MMO, Star Wars: The Old Republic which is still active but i have no desires to commit to any MMOs.

Gameplaywise, they're okay. Nothing really groundbreaking, although I do appreciate the additions that KOTOR 2 brought. A lot of the added skills and force powers were useful, and being able to switch between two weapons meant I didn't need to pause all the time if I wanted to change from ranged to melee weapons. That said, it's not a huge deal, and there are rarely moments where either game is overly challenging. A word of warning, though, is that KOTOR 2 was rushed and it has numerous bugs, and as cool as the "your stats can actually affect your conversation choices" is, you can tell it they didn't find time to really balance it. It also has more moments where you only control the player character, which I personally enjoy, but I know not everyone does. Both games have long tutorials, with the first game giving you most of your party during this time and restricting it to a city area, while the second has a lot more changes in scenery and some cool mystery plotlines, but you also have a more limited party and it lasts slightly longer.

Storywise, though, is were both games shine. I didn't get to far into KOTOR 1, but KOTOR 2 has one of my favorite Star Wars stories ever, and Kriea is one of my favorite Star Wars characters. The galaxy recovering after a war is a setting Star Wars hasn't really explored much, and it is a very thoughtful deconstruction of just about every aspect of Star Wars (I'd say that the Rey storyline of The Last Jedi is an abridged version of this games main lesson). It also has one of the best implementations of an avatar I've seen, were I've often found myself having the ability to say what I want to, and the avatar sometimes has conversations about something the character has done in the past that the player doesn't have the full story for yet, and you can decide how they view their past actions. I will warn, though, it doesn't pull punches, and Chris Avellone himself said the deconstruction came off as harsher than he had intended. It is a very thought provoking game, but for better and worse it also doesn't care for your nostalgia.

Spoiler

Fuck 4 range crit weapons and fuck pegasi reinforcements that double the whole army...

One of the freaking hardest final maps in the series. Reminds me alot of PoR final map tbh, except hard.

Full thoughts a bit later xD. Just wanted to rant about those fucking crit machines xD

Edited by Shrimperor

5 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

I will warn, though, it doesn't pull punches, and Chris Avellone himself said the deconstruction came off as harsher than he had intended. It is a very thought provoking game, but for better and worse it also doesn't care for your nostalgia.

Oh that's fine. I don't really let nostalgia get in the way of me enjoying things. I'm actually even more curious to see just how KOTOR 2's deconstruction is.

From the sounds of it, i don't have to play the games in order, do i? Since you mentioned that you played KOTOR 2 but only a bit of KOTOR 1.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Fuck 4 range crit weapons and fuck pegasi reinforcements that double the whole army...

One of the freaking hardest final maps in the series. Reminds me alot of PoR final map tbh, except hard.

Crimson Flower actually has the easiest endgame in the game imo. Azure Moon (Blue Lions)'s endgame is just siege weapons the game and Verdant Wind (Golden Deer)'s endgame has a poorly-designed final boss.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Crimson Flower actually has the easiest endgame in the game imo

Welp...

The final boss was pretty easy yeah

Spoiler

It's basically FE7 final boss. Rhea got Aymr'd to death xD

but the Map was super though. I also got really annoyed by the movement hindering terrain. Making the final map half full of them was a bit annoying imo. And then come the Peg reinforcements (that i was able to deal with easily tbh thanks to Petra, but it always left me open to those fucking 4 range magic crit machines <.<)

I hope the other Final Maps are better tbh. 

Anyway, full thoughts on CF

Gameplay wise, i love this. I love the customization, alot of the maps (which are usually pretty Tellius like), and i actually enjoyed teaching the pipsqueaks. This also the FE where i have been player Phasing the most because if i enemy phased i would've died very quickly due to everyone having around 20 Prt except Edelgard (who had 25 lol until i decided to make her Armored lord where then started to get defence until 36 Prt end game), while The attacks of everyone where ranging from 40 to 70 post time skip, sometimes with Brave weapons. While i had a couple of evade tanks (Byleth, Petra, Bernie) i couldn't let them solo like i do in some of older FE, because almost every map had multipe objectives (be they optional or main objectives), which is something i really loved. It also meant i have to split my forces, take risks and focus on the whole map and not just camp. I also love Beasts and the fact that you can't one round them.

Favourtie Maps are 

Spoiler

Battle of Eagle and Lion, Part 1 Finale and Battle at Arianrhod. Tfw Fortress named after Trails society enforcers and has Divine Knights in it xD.

Dimitri/Rhea map was easily cheesed when i retried by sniping all the transforming people before they could transform xD.

Unless the other routes are filled with FE4/13/BR/REV/15 Disaster like maps, i don't understand this ''Maps bad'' arguement. They are no Conquest, but it's pretty much Tellius with a dash of Jugdral.

Now For the Story & Characters of Crimson Flower

Spoiler

The Characters really really grew on me, and Edelgard is probably the best written villain in the series. She's Arvis, done right. Some of you might know that i think Arvis is pretty badly written, for he was moustache twirling bad in Gen 1 then in Gen 2 ''i wanted to be a hero'' bla bla. With Edelgard, they built her up first, showed her past, her ideals, then she started the war.

Yes, despite it being her route, and me agreeing with her ideals, she's still the villain. Creating a world where blood doesn't dictate is nice, but how many millions of people suffered due to her actions? And she kept working with those Slytherin guys, who, before we forget, killed Jeralt. And the methods she uses aren't that different from the Churchies either. Remember when she even lied to her closest allies when her uncle nuked Arianrhod and blamed it on the church?

As Dimitri said, it will be a world build on corpses and bodies. 

You might ask ''And is the status quo ok?'' And i say, no. But the way Edel want about it isn't ok either. Also, during part 1, alot of the students (especially those of the alliance), and even some of the churchies (Shamir, as an example) doubt the church. The Future was looking bright with all 3 Leaders being friends, and she could've taken her time in changing the system with the help of other Nations, instead of declaring war on the whole world and working with Slytherin. Although i can imagine the Kingdom wouldn't have been as welcome to her advances tbf. And i wanna see the other routes first to see if that is true or not, what i am thinking.

Also, i disagree with her ''The Crests are to blame''. The way i see it, the Crests are just tools, and it's humanity who abused these tools, and not Sothis, Dragon peeps or whatever. And Edelgard worked with people who abused the crests, as she, as she puts it, ''needed them''.

Enough talk about Edelgard xD

Story wise, i feel it's a bit rushed imo, and needed a couple more chapters. Conquering the Alliance could've used 1 more chapter berween the bridge and the capital, for example. Also, saying ''the Cast deals with Slytherin after the game'' instead of making the player do it is kinda dissapointing imo. 

I also think Byleth should've died at the end. As much as i like him (never imagined to like an Avatar that much), i think Edel & Byleth should've paid a price for all the suffering they caused and after achieving their goal. Byleth dying would've had a super big imapct imo. Like ''I achieved my ambition, but at what cost?''. Both of them surviving like this kinda makes it feel a bit... cheap? Don't know how to put it. Was kinda a bit dissapointed when Byleth 'lived' again after he fainted. I think his death would've made for a beautiful bittersweet ending.

Speaking about Byleth, i think the avater worship is also a bit much, but it isn't 1% as bad as in the 3/DS games, and alot of it kinda feels justified, and Characters against you will fight to the death, sometimes hate you and not just ''hey come back!'' like with freaking Corncob.

Still, this FE Conquest Story done right. We are doing what have to be done for our ideals, and not everything is just about the avatar. The Main Lords have their big share of the story, thankfully.

I have to say, i really enjoyed my time with it so far, but i still have aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of questions open, which i hope will get answered in the other routes^^

Definetly has the potential to be my fav. FE, but i need answers, some more gameplay, and an amazing hypefull final map first!

Edited by Shrimperor

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

From the sounds of it, i don't have to play the games in order, do i? Since you mentioned that you played KOTOR 2 but only a bit of KOTOR 1.

You don't have to. The most you'll miss out on is references here and there, but for the most part they don't affect the larger story. If you don't have a previous save file, an early conversation actually allows you to chose what Revan's gender was and whether they leaned on the light or dark side of the force (although it is still ambiguous).

The most you probably need to know without going into spoilers is that the player avatar, Revan, and Malak fought in the Mandalorian wars against the Jedi Orders wishes, as the latter believed it was the Republics fight and that it would lead to several Jedi falling to the Dark Side. Seeing as Revan and Malak became Sith, they weren't entirely wrong (although the war wasn't the only reason they turned). You can chose whether the avatar believes the Jedi Order was right and they shouldn't have gone, that they don't regret fighting even with the consequences afterwards, that they only joined because violence, or if they still don't know. Oh, and Dantooine was bombed to hell and back during the events of the previous game. Other than that, I think you can find out the rest from playing the game itself.

Greetings from the city, the most popular burger in the world is named after. No, it is not Cheese.

I did not expect to have Internet here, so I already bowed off for Christmas. 

Though I will be out for most of the time today and tomorrow, so I might  not post before Christmas.

Anyways I will be busy today. Among others will gonna see one of the biggest model trains in the world. Reminds me that I traded mine for a Super Nintendo 25 years ago which was a decision I regret. Though otherwise I would not post here probably... 

Aw yeah, Vestaria Saga release in just one week. Well, five days to be exact; but that's still a weekday away.

I already kinda had decided what to buy this Steam Winter Sale... but depending on what's going to be the cost, I might just get Vestaria instead. Well, hopefully it's not more than 220 MXN...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

5 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Welp...

The final boss was pretty easy yeah

Reveal hidden contents

It's basically FE7 final boss. Rhea got Aymr'd to death xD

but the Map was super though. I also got really annoyed by the movement hindering terrain. Making the final map half full of them was a bit annoying imo. And then come the Peg reinforcements (that i was able to deal with easily tbh thanks to Petra, but it always left me open to those fucking 4 range magic crit machines <.<)

I hope the other Final Maps are better tbh. 

Anyway, full thoughts on CF

Gameplay wise, i love this. I love the customization, alot of the maps (which are usually pretty Tellius like), and i actually enjoyed teaching the pipsqueaks. This also the FE where i have been player Phasing the most because if i enemy phased i would've died very quickly due to everyone having around 20 Prt except Edelgard (who had 25 lol until i decided to make her Armored lord where then started to get defence until 36 Prt end game), while The attacks of everyone where ranging from 40 to 70 post time skip, sometimes with Brave weapons. While i had a couple of evade tanks (Byleth, Petra, Bernie) i couldn't let them solo like i do in some of older FE, because almost every map had multipe objectives (be they optional or main objectives), which is something i really loved. It also meant i have to split my forces, take risks and focus on the whole map and not just camp. I also love Beasts and the fact that you can't one round them.

Favourtie Maps are 

Reveal hidden contents

Battle of Eagle and Lion, Part 1 Finale and Battle at Arianrhod. Tfw Fortress named after Trails society enforcers and has Divine Knights in it xD.

Dimitri/Rhea map was easily cheesed when i retried by sniping all the transforming people before they could transform xD.

Unless the other routes are filled with FE4/13/BR/REV/15 Disaster like maps, i don't understand this ''Maps bad'' arguement. They are no Conquest, but it's pretty much Tellius with a dash of Jugdral.

Now For the Story & Characters of Crimson Flower

Reveal hidden contents

The Characters really really grew on me, and Edelgard is probably the best written villain in the series. She's Arvis, done right. Some of you might know that i think Arvis is pretty badly written, for he was moustache twirling bad in Gen 1 then in Gen 2 ''i wanted to be a hero'' bla bla. With Edelgard, they built her up first, showed her past, her ideals, then she started the war.

Yes, despite it being her route, and me agreeing with her ideals, she's still the villain. Creating a world where blood doesn't dictate is nice, but how many millions of people suffered due to her actions? And she kept working with those Slytherin guys, who, before we forget, killed Jeralt. And the methods she uses aren't that different from the Churchies either. Remember when she even lied to her closest allies when her uncle nuked Arianrhod and blamed it on the church?

As Dimitri said, it will be a world build on corpses and bodies. 

You might ask ''And is the status quo ok?'' And i say, no. But the way Edel want about it isn't ok either. Also, during part 1, alot of the students (especially those of the alliance), and even some of the churchies (Shamir, as an example) doubt the church. The Future was looking bright with all 3 Leaders being friends, and she could've taken her time in changing the system with the help of other Nations, instead of declaring war on the whole world and working with Slytherin. Although i can imagine the Kingdom wouldn't have been as welcome to her advances tbf. And i wanna see the other routes first to see if that is true or not, what i am thinking.

Also, i disagree with her ''The Crests are to blame''. The way i see it, the Crests are just tools, and it's humanity who abused these tools, and not Sothis, Dragon peeps or whatever. And Edelgard worked with people who abused the crests, as she, as she puts it, ''needed them''.

Enough talk about Edelgard xD

Story wise, i feel it's a bit rushed imo, and needed a couple more chapters. Conquering the Alliance could've used 1 more chapter berween the bridge and the capital, for example. Also, saying ''the Cast deals with Slytherin after the game'' instead of making the player do it is kinda dissapointing imo. 

I also think Byleth should've died at the end. As much as i like him (never imagined to like an Avatar that much), i think Edel & Byleth should've paid a price for all the suffering they caused and after achieving their goal. Byleth dying would've had a super big imapct imo. Like ''I achieved my ambition, but at what cost?''. Both of them surviving like this kinda makes it feel a bit... cheap? Don't know how to put it. Was kinda a bit dissapointed when Byleth 'lived' again after he fainted. I think his death would've made for a beautiful bittersweet ending.

Speaking about Byleth, i think the avater worship is also a bit much, but it isn't 1% as bad as in the 3/DS games, and alot of it kinda feels justified, and Characters against you will fight to the death, sometimes hate you and not just ''hey come back!'' like with freaking Corncob.

Still, this FE Conquest Story done right. We are doing what have to be done for our ideals, and not everything is just about the avatar. The Main Lords have their big share of the story, thankfully.

I have to say, i really enjoyed my time with it so far, but i still have aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of questions open, which i hope will get answered in the other routes^^

Definetly has the potential to be my fav. FE, but i need answers, some more gameplay, and an amazing hypefull final map first!

Congrats on finishing your first route!
I agree with pretty much everything you said, as well (except the open questions part, because, y'know...).

The whole "Byleth should die" angle is actually a really cool idea and would have been more fitting, I agree.

Which route do you want to play next?

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I found this:

o8negwh9qu541.png

At least for the ones I've played (Rorona, Totori, Sophie, Lulua, and Ryza) I can say this is pretty accurate. XD

---

The final battle of Nights of Azure is hype incarnate. Holy crap...
That boss will kick your ass into next week if you're not careful, but god damn if it isn't so much fun!
Not to mention that battle theme...
I finally got the True Ending to the game, too. The mechanics behind that are kinda weird, though: You have to defeat the final boss, get one of the Normal Endings (which one you'll get is determined by certain choices you made throughout the game), then beat two super hard extra bosses (which I couldn't do until today because I was BAAAAAAD), then beat the final boss AGAIN to get the True Ending (or Extra Ending, as the game calls it).

14 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

Gameplaywise, they're okay. Nothing really groundbreaking, although I do appreciate the additions that KOTOR 2 brought. A lot of the added skills and force powers were useful, and being able to switch between two weapons meant I didn't need to pause all the time if I wanted to change from ranged to melee weapons. That said, it's not a huge deal, and there are rarely moments where either game is overly challenging. A word of warning, though, is that KOTOR 2 was rushed and it has numerous bugs, and as cool as the "your stats can actually affect your conversation choices" is, you can tell it they didn't find time to really balance it. It also has more moments where you only control the player character, which I personally enjoy, but I know not everyone does. Both games have long tutorials, with the first game giving you most of your party during this time and restricting it to a city area, while the second has a lot more changes in scenery and some cool mystery plotlines, but you also have a more limited party and it lasts slightly longer.

Storywise, though, is were both games shine. I didn't get to far into KOTOR 1, but KOTOR 2 has one of my favorite Star Wars stories ever, and Kriea is one of my favorite Star Wars characters. The galaxy recovering after a war is a setting Star Wars hasn't really explored much, and it is a very thoughtful deconstruction of just about every aspect of Star Wars (I'd say that the Rey storyline of The Last Jedi is an abridged version of this games main lesson). It also has one of the best implementations of an avatar I've seen, were I've often found myself having the ability to say what I want to, and the avatar sometimes has conversations about something the character has done in the past that the player doesn't have the full story for yet, and you can decide how they view their past actions. I will warn, though, it doesn't pull punches, and Chris Avellone himself said the deconstruction came off as harsher than he had intended. It is a very thought provoking game, but for better and worse it also doesn't care for your nostalgia.

9 hours ago, Armagon said:

Oh that's fine. I don't really let nostalgia get in the way of me enjoying things. I'm actually even more curious to see just how KOTOR 2's deconstruction is.

Crimson Flower actually has the easiest endgame in the game imo. Azure Moon (Blue Lions)'s endgame is just siege weapons the game and Verdant Wind (Golden Deer)'s endgame has a poorly-designed final boss.

Never played Kotor 2, only Kotor 1 but do note that if you end up playing Kotor 2 that you should install a "restoration mod". Apparently, a lot of content got cut because Obsidian had to release the game when the seocnd prequel movie came out and without the mod a lot of stuff is missing.

5 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Aw yeah, Vestaria Saga release in just one week. Well, five days to be exact; but that's still a weekday away.

I already kinda had decided what to buy this Steam Winter Sale... but depending on what's going to be the cost, I might just get Vestaria instead. Well, hopefully it's not more than 220 MXN...

Still on the fence about getting Vesteria because of the Dangen controversy.