The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Probably.
It feels like every single larger forum on the internet besides this one is a potential salt mine that can cover the world's salt needs twice over.

Good mods, in addition to size, make a big difference I'd say.

I recall Devil Survivor stating that demons are summoned en masse using emotions gathered over the Internet. Truly, that seems unfortunately feasible to me.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke Chadwalker

Luke Chadwalker

8 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Probably.
It feels like every single larger forum on the internet besides this one is a potential salt mine that can cover the world's salt needs twice over.

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Good mods, in addition to size, make a big difference I'd say.

I'd say the rather localized enviornment helps. Everyone here likes Fire Emblem to some degree.

Some Reddit communities can also be pretty nice. Although because it's Reddit, it really depends. A good subreddit is r/StarWarsCantina, where you can have actually healthy and civilized Star Wars discussions while the rest of the Star Wars fandom is busy fighting itself. 

Oh, hey, I remember a long time ago hoping this would happen. Now it has. Though, well, at this point it's hardly something to get me excited, considering I long dropped the game.

I know I'm considering coming back... hmm...

Also, as a side-note, I saw the Japanese video; and Tsubasa uses her "I'm eighteen" line from the overseas versions of #FE. It seems even in Japan they will bump her age, if the fact their version of Encore will be the overseas one wasn't already telling.

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

You know what...

I will give Maddening another Try. And now that i have full Statue update, Exp intake doesn't seem half as bad. Let's go Golden Memes.

Optional battles give hardly any experience. 

At least staff uses and dancing give same experience as in other modes iirc. 

But overall the experience gain was fine enough. Of course most units always tend to be lower level than the enemies what this is the intention of maddening mode. Lysithea and Marianne (dancer) were the only ones who ended higher level than the enemy. 

Golden Deers is definitely the easiest route to begin with despite early game might be quite rough. Hilda and Byleth were pretty much the only reliable front units. 

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

YO LET'S FUCKING GO! LIKE HALF OF SERENES FOREST SAID IT WOULDN'T HAPPEN! BUT I BELIEVED!

SO DID I!!!:

5a5588a2b3ce7_ToumaSprite2.2.png.51ea193

Not here yet, but his friends are and that makes me jubilant!

For the duration of the TMS banner, I am suddenly changing my avi in happiness and consolidation, though it will return to the Mid Tanks later. Behold Conqueror Chrom!

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

I am going to book my North America trip this week.

It looks very like it will become a combination of Canada (Toronto, Niagara falls) and North East Coast of USA (Bosten, New York).

Anyways it would take place in November. 

I might be a little bit worried about the climatic conditions.

I do not know if snow or blizzards could be a thing in November theoretically.

10 hours ago, Rosalina said:

Golden Deers is definitely the easiest route to begin with despite early game might be quite rough. Hilda and Byleth were pretty much the only reliable front units. 

That sounds oxymoronic in a big way - I fail to see how it's the easiest despite the rough early game. Having only two reliable front units is no bueno, needless to say.

Edited by Shadow Mir

FF7 remake delayed... again... at this point, it's never going to get released. :facepalm: Ah, well, here's to hoping they clean it up a lot more than it would have been!

It's only a month, so not that bad, but I so want to play it!

Edited by lightcosmo

Beat Verdant Wind earlier. Flayn of all people got the last hit on the final boss. With a regular Wind spell, no less.
Also, S-Rank Reason + Caduceus is awesome on her. 4-range Excalibur, son!

I still love this path to death, even with the not-as-good characters and units, I'd still call it my favorite from a pure story and gameplay perspective. LOVE the final map (and boss), too.

22 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

...3 benched Units before i even started the game?

tenor.gif

Then again,

remembers Caspar

You, too, huh? XD
Don't worry, though. They're pretty easily replacable. Just get Shamir, Alois, and Catherine or Hanneman and you're good to go.

22 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Ayup. 

Thought so.

22 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I recall Devil Survivor stating that demons are summoned en masse using emotions gathered over the Internet. Truly, that seems unfortunately feasible to me.

Indeed it does.

15 hours ago, Armagon said:

I'd say the rather localized enviornment helps. Everyone here likes Fire Emblem to some degree.

Most dedicated Pokémon Forums would disagree with that. Then again, the Pokémon fanbase has always been known to be a bit... er, ridiculous.
If anything, I'm happy to be here.

Edited by DragonFlames
accidental spoilers. My bad!

18 hours ago, Armagon said:

Three Houses also plays a pretty big part in this. Almost everyone loves the game, from oldies to newbies. The fanbase in general is in a much better mood.

Even r/fireemblem is sunshine and rainbows nowdays, when it used to be a war filled place that made Gronder Field look like an utopia.

A Good game can work miracles on a fanbase.

Edited by Shrimperor

Rest in Peace, brave Ardanian soldiers.

15 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

SO DID I!!!:

5a5588a2b3ce7_ToumaSprite2.2.png.51ea193

Not here yet, but his friends are and that makes me jubilant!

I believe he's the only one of the playables to not be in Heroes. The girls are all in the banner and then Itsuki is either a TT or GHB reward. Poor Touma's been left out.

But now that we have TMS characters in Heroes, that opens the door for the Warriors and Cipher OCs to make it in. Though i'm definitly glad TMS made it first because imo, the Carnage Forms of the TMS characters are some of the best designs in FE.

5 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

FF7 remake delayed... again... at this point, it's never going to get released. :facepalm: Ah, well, here's to hoping they clean it up a lot more than it would have been!

It's only a month, so not that bad, but I so want to play it!

I see it as a saving grace that it's been delayed. March had just too many games (why is every game company so horny for March this year). For people with both PS4s and Switches, this delay is good for the wallet.

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Most dedicated Pokémon Forums would disagree with that. Then again, the Pokémon fanbase has always been known to be a bit... er, ridiculous.
If anything, I'm happy to be here.

Pokemon was pretty chill up until Sword and Shield.

18 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Even r/fireemblem is sunshine and rainbows nowdays, when it used to be a war filled place that made Gronder Field look like an utopia.

A Good game can work miracles on a fanbase.

Oh yeah, r/fireemblem just did a complete 180. Although r/fireemblemheroes is just incredibly salty than TMS got a Heroes banner.

3 hours ago, Armagon said:
I see it as a saving grace that it's been delayed. March had just too many games (why is every game company so horny for March this year). For people with both PS4s and Switches, this delay is good for the wallet.

I know... but I'm so psyched to play it! 

Tfw Lys get all SPD lvlups, no Mag Lvl ups

Leonie and Hilda crit every attack, which is nice 😄

Leonie is really good so far, and super fast, that she can sometimes not get doubled my enemy thieves (Maddening mind you), but we are early game, so everything coud change.

Edited by Shrimperor

I had the same Lys in my GD run. 

She was speedblessed but magicscrewed in earlygame.

So she needed help to beat DK in chapter 4. 

At the end she was not even doubled by falcom knights and could double th final boss (who has 39 AS) with Annette's rally, which was just funny.

I am trying to find out what Fire Emblem X Shin Megami is suppossed to be right now since it will be released for Switch in a few days. Not that I tend to buy it, just checking out of curiosity. So the Fire Emblem characters are supposed to be the demons?