The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

4 minutes ago, Rosalina said:

I am trying to find out what Fire Emblem X Shin Megami is suppossed to be right now since it will be released for Switch in a few days. Not that I tend to buy it, just checking out of curiosity. So the Fire Emblem characters are supposed to be the demons?  

Huh, you missed out on the Wii U original?

Think on them on being Personas.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not have a Wii U. 

And alright. 

I mean if the gameplay is like Shin Megami Tensei at least (I do not expect from much the story since I also would not play for it), I might grab it for a discount. 

This also reminds me that I have not heared anything from a SMT main game for the Switch lately. It was announced to bring out a fifth part to Switch, if I am not wrong. 

Edited by Rosalina

I've decided to start my Lunatic play of the Wii U version now with the FEH banner announced. Made it through the first half of the Chapter 1 dungeon.

It was 2017 when I last played, so I can't remember how hard Hard was at this point. However, the short Prologue dungeon had me running to the healing light ASAP, since the very first battle drained almost all of my SP. Dodging and stunning enemies isn't hard thankfully. Prologue boss fight required I keep on top of healing, and I think a little luck was involved in the enemies not ganging up on the right character.

Chapter 1 has me leaving for SP restoration a lot, but it's fine, except when I get into a fight with too many enemies at once, and Barbarians started by able to Session-OHKO Tsubasa & Touma. I'm amazed what little leveling does to tone this down, and the defense boost of that free Bracelet of Eternity significantly improved Tsubasa's survivability vs. the Barbarians. She'll be keeping it for the Chapter 1 boss fight I remember all too well.

Lunatic requiring NG+ means I do get some carryover from the prior file, mostly information of things ahead in Carnages. But I do get the ability to reforge them from the start, letting me get a few skills I couldn't until a little later, namely Media on Itsuki I see. The shops sell everything from the start as well, even if the second Hee-Ho Mart vendor isn't present yet, and I can't afford the best storebought accessories costing 430000 Yen.

Overall, maybe a bit harder than Hard I think, but no insurmountable challenge. I'm having fun on this replay.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

6 hours ago, Rosalina said:

I do not have a Wii U. 

And alright. 

I mean if the gameplay is like Shin Megami Tensei at least (I do not expect from much the story since I also would not play for it), I might grab it for a discount. 

This also reminds me that I have not heared anything from a SMT main game for the Switch lately. It was announced to bring out a fifth part to Switch, if I am not wrong. 

The gameplay is very SMT. It also incorporates the weapon triangle as different types of physical attacks, as well as bows (which still does effective damage against fliers).

Atlus announced at the start of the year that SMT5 news would drop this year.

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Hilda: I am a weak delicate maiden.

Also Hilda: crits for 9000 Damage.

That's Hilda for you.

8 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Tfw Lys get all SPD lvlups, no Mag Lvl ups

On my playthroughs, it's usually the other way around. She ended my most recent one at 26 Speed at level 46, which gets her doubled by practically everything in the lategame.
The lesson to be learned here is: No matter how tempting it might be (higher mobility, innate Dark Tomefaire), do NOT make her a Dark Knight.

Just now, DragonFlames said:

That's Hilda for you.

She also has 16 SPD, tied with Claude for fastest in my Team.

Will probably not get much spd levelups in the next few levels since i turned her into a brigand for Death Blow, but once she Pegasi...

Hilda was so fast, she didn't get doubled by Death Knight (on Chapter 4), thus able to get an attack in so Lys can finish the job (Lys couldn't one shot, needed 3 more damage) 

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

She also has 16 SPD, tied with Claude for fastest in my Team.

Will probably not get much spd levelups in the next few levels since i turned her into a brigand for Death Blow, but once she Pegasi...

Hilda was so fast, she didn't get doubled by Death Knight (on Chapter 4), thus able to get an attack in so Lys can finish the job (Lys couldn't one shot, needed 3 more damage) 

I know it's probably boring at this point, but this image is too perfect:

mjxbqL7.jpg

Also, Brigand doesn't change your Speed growth, if I remember correctly.
*looks it up*
Indeed it doesn't. So, your chances are high that she will continue to get good Speed level ups.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

I know it's probably boring at this point, but this image is too perfect:

One thing not accurate about the image: My Claude is joining the Blood bath with her XD

And Leonie, too. Those 3 are basically my frontliners xD

Fast, Strong, and can tank a bit.

Weak links in the Team are Raphael (Too slow) and that creepy Noble (what do you want to be) xD

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Indeed it doesn't. So, your chances are high that she will continue to get good Speed level ups.

Niceeeeeeeeee!

Edited by Shrimperor

Just now, Shrimperor said:
One thing not accurate about the image: My Claude is joining the Blood bath with her XD

And Leonie, too. Those 3 are basically my frontliners xD

Fast, Strong, and can tank a bit.

Seems about right for the meme squad. Those three, I would say, are among the strongest units in the entire game (though in my first Golden Deer playthrough, Claude got somewhat screwed, stat-wise). They certainly were the MVPs of my most recent Meme House run (though Leonie only after I put her on a flying horse), alongside Marianne, Flayn and Haar but better Seteth.

I prefer kettlecorn, but now is not a time when I want to snack on it. This isn't a light schadenfreude moment for me. The one little light that I place any hope in for Smash and could possibly get me to buy it at all has a four-letter name, and very stiff competition from a 3 & 4-6 duo-trio.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

SAKURAI YOU MADMAN

Ahahahahaha

Why am i outside now of all times damn it. My mind was already set on Dante i didn't prepare popcorn

But Shrimperor, Dante is in Smash

EOaL9zXW4AIyz7V?format=png&name=360x360

____

Anyways, Smash Twitter salty and it's hilarious. Meanwhile, i'm becoming a Byleth main.

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

The lesson to be learned here is: No matter how tempting it might be (higher mobility, innate Dark Tomefaire), do NOT make her a Dark Knight.

Idk, maybe you just got unlucky with her? I mean that is the same playthrough where Flayn of all people outclassed Lysethia in magic.

_______

This is actually pretty dope but i just wish i could buy it on it's own. I don't care for the other 3H DLC.

23 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I prefer kettlecorn, but now is not a time when I want to snack on it. This isn't a light schadenfreude moment for me. The one little light that I place any hope in for Smash and could possibly get me to buy it at all has a four-letter name, and very stiff competition from a 3 & 4-6 duo-trio.

With Byleth now in Smash, this proves that the DLC characters aren't just limited to unrepped franchises. So Elma definitly has a chance. And Rex. And any other characters part of an already repped series.

Well, thought non third party would be for the next set of DLC; but don't mind that end up not being the case.

Was definitely thinking Byleth would be in. Just not in this slot.

I am neither excited nor disappointed about this choice since I expected to be Byleth.

Means the last two newcomers have been another sword- and streetfighter, not the most creative choices, but whatever.

How many more characters will be added to Smash Ultimate?

5 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

The gameplay is very SMT. It also incorporates the weapon triangle as different types of physical attacks, as well as bows (which still does effective damage against fliers).

Atlus announced at the start of the year that SMT5 news would drop this year.

I cannot quite imagine the combat system right now.

Is SMT's element system combined with FE's weapon system?

So for example: if a bow user attacks a flyer, it triggers a weakness, means another turn?

Can't say I know of SMT system; but if it's anything like Persona's, then yes, that's more or less how it works.

HEck, Sword, Lance, Axe translate very well with Slash, Thrust, Strike.

Byleth in Smash.
I am legit laughing right now. The Smash community is probably on fire. XD

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Idk, maybe you just got unlucky with her? I mean that is the same playthrough where Flayn of all people outclassed Lysethia in magic.

That is a very good point.

EDIT: Just checked out the DLC announcement for Three Houses. Honestly? I'm not sold.

Edited by DragonFlames

1579186856747.jpg

Edelgard and Hilda on the same side? Hmmm. I just started another Crimson Flower run but I might put that on hold now. Just in case.

27 minutes ago, Rosalina said:

How many more characters will be added to Smash Ultimate

Six more have been confirmed, so 11 DLC in total (12 if you count Plant).

8 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I am legit laughing right now. The Smash community is probably on fire. XD

Smash Twitter is really spicy right now.

52 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

The Smash community is probably on fire. XD

''probably''
Yeah xD

Crack Theory:

i now know why the world has been going crazy since 2012
it's the price the world had to pay for FE's revival

Random thing: When I watched the video and Sothis was like, "What do you plan to do against all those swordsmen?"; and Byleth just casually genderbends, I was like: "What, pull a Naruto?"

Thought it was an amusing thought, heh.

Actually, I got a laugh that they did brought up the "too many swords" argument, to make a point Byleth has a move varied inventory.

Edited by Acacia Sgt