• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought NG Maddening was pretty fun. Chapter 5 was a bit cruel with the same-turn Mercenary reinforcements halfway through the chapter, but aside from that, it was a pleasant experience. Apart from Silver Snow's final chapter. That was some Revelation-ass nonsense.

31 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

I thought NG Maddening was pretty fun. Chapter 5 was a bit cruel with the same-turn Mercenary reinforcements halfway through the chapter, but aside from that, it was a pleasant experience. Apart from Silver Snow's final chapter. That was some Revelation-ass nonsense.

it was great

maddening NG i mean

Edited by Nobody

Ok but for as happy as i am for Byleth coming to Smash, there is one thing that has me rather upset. Rex couldn't be in the game because Xenoblade 2 came out too late......and yet Byleth was approved for Smash before Three Houses came out. Little suspecious but for me (and a lot of Xenoblade fans), there's basically no excuse to not have Rex in Smash now. No, Mii Costumes and Spirits do not deconfirm, that's just a fan rule that people made up. 

Although at this point, i just want another Xeno rep. Anyone would do.

5 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

The first benchmark is 5,000 people, actually. That's why I was like "okay, I need to focus that stuff right away!"

Ah ok. Still though, you're doing pretty good. 

The second benchmark is 15,000 i believe and the third one is 30,000. After that, you get two more years and for the normal ending, you need 100,000 population (that's where max popularity really helps). Btw, the third and fifth years in this game are actually the third and fifth years. It's not likte Atelier Totori where the third year was actually the fourth year and the fifth year was actually the sixth year.

4 hours ago, Caster said:

You all shitting on my boy Lorenz gives me depression

Well on the bright side, Lorenz does share his voice actor with Joseph Joestar. 

13 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

Nah, Trails is worth full price. CS4 needs to come out asap. ;_;

CS4 is probably getting localized this year. Just a hunch. 

The March 23rd release for CS3's Steam port has me thinking that the Switch port gets released on the same day, which makes sense. March isn't as stacked anymore (the big releases are now just Doom and Animal Crossing) so that's a good day imo.

Isn't Goku already in? Except with a sword and some magic?

That image looks like Pyra semishifted to Mythra in the face.

Finished TMS Chapter 2 again, the boss was as strong as I remember. I could've easily lost were it not for a little luck. I didn't remember its exact strategy, only its major attack, which left me a bit worried. Its usual attack could rip off half of Itsuki's HP, and the minions are no peashooters either. As I was about to win in another ~three attacks, my TV suddenly blacked out, and I freaked, but the Wii U wasn't the issue, and after a few minutes of trying various things, the screen returned to normal and I won. I had to stay on top of my game to win, and the fight was so satisfying.

I do not know, but somehow I feel like I am shopaholic.

Overall I invested more than 1500 € in games and consoles, a few of them were just a waste like my PSP.

I have bought tons of games (for a realitive low price) in the past year, but I have not really played very most of them.

By having a job and some others private duties I have not really the time and motivation to play them all.

I really should being patient and work on my backlog list instead of making "random" buys just because a potential interesting game is on sale.

The only upcoming games I definitely should and will buy are Xenoblade 1, Tales of Arise and Trails of Cold Steel III for Switch. 

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Say

Does Marianne have a 90% Mag growth?

She has 8 more MAG than freaking Lys at same level lmao

Early game mind you.

Nope, she has 10% less (Lys has 60 and Marianne has 50) so if anything Lys doesn't like that you didn't recruit her on the BL route!

18 hours ago, Caster said:

You all shitting on my boy Lorenz gives me depression

Sorry.

14 hours ago, Armagon said:

Ah ok. Still though, you're doing pretty good. 

The second benchmark is 15,000 i believe and the third one is 30,000. After that, you get two more years and for the normal ending, you need 100,000 population (that's where max popularity really helps). Btw, the third and fifth years in this game are actually the third and fifth years. It's not likte Atelier Totori where the third year was actually the fourth year and the fifth year was actually the sixth year.

I see, I see. Thanks for the tips!
One more question, or rather, something I've noticed: Does popularity go down after a while? Because I feel like I've seen the bar go down slightly after spending some time synthesizing stuff.

6 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Say

Does Marianne have a 90% Mag growth?

She has 8 more MAG than freaking Lys at same level lmao

Early game mind you.

That happened to me in my last playthrough as well. By the end, Marianne was my second strongest magical attacker after Flayn. As a Mortal Savant, no less.

---

On the topic of Atelier Meruru, I think this will end up being at least my second favorite Atelier game. I'm having a ton of fun right now. The characters are all pretty cool, the English voice acting is great, the gameplay is fun, and some of the dialogue is absolutely meme-tastic and hilarious (though Lulua and Ryza are no slouches in this regard, either. Lulua especially). And most important of all, the time limit doesn't seem to be as stingy as it was in Totori. Maybe that will change. We'll see.

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

One more question, or rather, something I've noticed: Does popularity go down after a while? Because I feel like I've seen the bar go down slightly after spending some time synthesizing stuff

Yeah, it does go down. So popularity is something you have to constantly keep up. However, given how easy it is to raise it in the first place, I think it's fine to let it drop a little. Just be sure to keep the popularity at least close to full.

5 hours ago, Strullemia said:

Nope, she has 10% less (Lys has 60 and Marianne has 50) so if anything Lys doesn't like that you didn't recruit her on the BL route!

I am not saying Lys is bad (even if she is kinda Mag screwed, she is atleast fast), i am saying that Marianne has 24 Mag at lvl 15 xD

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Yeah, it does go down. So popularity is something you have to constantly keep up. However, given how easy it is to raise it in the first place, I think it's fine to let it drop a little. Just be sure to keep the popularity at least close to full.

Ah, gotcha. My eyes weren't playing tricks on me, then.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

I am not saying Lys is bad (even if she is kinda Mag screwed, she is atleast fast), i am saying that Marianne has 24 Mag at lvl 15 xD

HOLY---

So I started playing Atelier Ayesha DX today. Very early on but it's pretty nice. I do hope the game does tell me what I actually have to do though. I know what the goal is and I know I have three years to do it but the actual requirements so far haven't been clear. 

Also

A14_Regina.png

CelicaFEE.png

I can't believe Celica's long-lost sister is in the game.

Tales of Vesperia is killing my sanity. The team arena is so absurd, geez. Like, I cant even move. After that, it was time for a break. Beating

Spoiler

Kratos

Alone was hard enough, but with three more allies? Yep, I cant do this.

Edited by lightcosmo