• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite criticizing the optional grind earlier, I went ahead and did a bunch anyhow in Bloodstained. All of those soulless quests are done + I have a slew of maxed Passive Shards that formed grey duplicates.

I then decided to try fighting the Millionare's Bane after losing my first test fight. About fifteen seconds in, it started up the slots and got 777, I had no clue what that meant. Money I could collect began to rain from the ceiling and the boss killed itself, earning me its Shard and material drop. Yay.🎰🎉

I used its item drop to create a Rhava Velar, which is stronger version of the Rhava Bural I very luckily obtained from as a random drop earlier in the game. Both of these are direct clones of Symphony of the Night's Crissaegrim, a sword whose very rapid swings with freedom of movement and good Atk made it broken. The Rhava Velar is just as busted, I almost effortlessly ripped through the other superbosses with this ultimate weapon.

I should have the remainder of the game done in an hour tomorrow.

Has anyone ever thought what would of happened if Byleth wasn't the avatar or didn't even exist

That stalemate would still continue I know that

For this story I'm working on which is connected to 3H through the outrealms there are 4 houses and there's a main character who's similar to Byleth but not that similar. 

31 minutes ago, PeonyofLeosa Dreamworld said:

Has anyone ever thought what would of happened if Byleth wasn't the avatar or didn't even exist

That stalemate would still continue I know that

Spoiler

Claude and Dimitri would've died at the start of the game.

It was Edelgard who hired Kostas after all

11 hours ago, Armagon said:

You really breezed through the entire trilogy that fast, huh? Jesus Christ (haha get it).

Episode III's combat is the best of the pre-Blade games. I really, really liked the mech fights in that one.

Well, it's one of my favorite series to play, and the story is so engaging it's kinda hard to put it down once I get started!

The E.S battles are... hard. I hate the E.S Dan, and whatever Margulis's E.S is called. Is there even a strategy to win this besides luck?

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Thr Ashe Catherine paralogue on maddening....

ambush + fog

big oof <.<

And enemies with breaker skill, which makes dodgetanking a bitch since you can't see what is where...

Is it harder than Zero Suit Samus as The Boss?

15 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Ummm, Knuckles? Brave effect and all

And he isn't thaaaaaat slow, infact my Raphael is faster then Byleth, and is only below average because my Team is filled with Speedesters xD

Um, sucking at pretty much every stat aside from HP and Strength? It ain't much help to get two attacks if you whiff one and get eviscerated in return.

56 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

I had no idea this was considered difficult. 

Anyways, KH3: ReMind is great! I was so happy to be able to play as Aqua again!

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I had no idea this was considered difficult. 

As far as Spirit battles go, it is pretty nasty. You face Zero Suit Samus on the Omega form of Garden of Hope, with a poison floor. Making matters worse, it's a timed stamina battle, Zero Suit Samus starts with way more health than you (180 versus your 120 [145 if you use a Stamina up spirit; you could go higher, but you need Poison Floor immunity OR Madama Butterfly's spirit to even have a chance]), and she gets a defense up effect early (by which I mean once her health goes below 150... when the game says it happens at high damage).

Edited by Shadow Mir

49 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Enjoy! 🌱☀️🌧🌽🍿 & 🎣🐑🧶⚔️❤️

I'm thinking I'll hold off until a sale down the line. Or, I'll wait and see what RF5 turns out to be. RF has done console games before, but now it's going to be a numbered title and the first new game in 8 years. I'm hoping this will equate to significant improvements.

5 hours ago, Rosalina said:

This map is not used to be a defend map.

It is easier to swarm out with fliers to kill the dark sages - or whatever they were - fast.

Hilda or Edelgard can oneshot these falcon knights without much too effort.

The scariest enemies will appear later, assassines who all have pass.

That's how i play the map, and the assassins are no problem, really. I can take out the western guy pretty fast (read: First turn), eastern dude does take a while however.

The problem are really those pegasi with Sword breaker.

Pegasus knights are the most dangerous enemy units on maddening.
They are way too fast and hit way too hard for peg knights.
I would like maddening a bit more if they didn't exist because they are miserable to deal with. 😛

6 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Ok

I just got to that

Wtf?

So tanky.

Tankier than Gatrie.

1 hour ago, Caster said:

Pegasus knights are the most dangerous enemy units on maddening.
They are way too fast and hit way too hard for peg knights.
I would like maddening a bit more if they didn't exist because they are miserable to deal with. 😛

And the enemy pegasi in this game are quite tanky, too.

Like even on Hard i needed Silver Bows for them.

23 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

And the enemy pegasi in this game are quite tanky, too.

Like even on Hard i needed Silver Bows for them.

And yet, they lack their iconic high Res. SF oddly lists Pegasus Knight- but only for enemies- as an Advanced Class with better Stat Boosts. Maybe the enemy version is intentionally innately different and stronger than the playable ones? I got the impression over three runs that Wyvern Riders don't seem common among enemy ranks. Pegasus Knights got buffed to Wyvern-esque Str to compensate?

28 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Maybe the enemy version is intentionally innately different and stronger than the playable ones?

Yup. And they have 7 Mov instead of 6 like the player.

25 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

Sounds like you lost.

Got rekt xD

Need a strong red Spirit with 3 Slots, Since Sakura (anti poison) needs 2 herself...

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

RF has done console games before, but now it's going to be a numbered title and the first new game in 8 years. I'm hoping this will equate to significant improvements.

I can see Rune Factory 4 Special being a sort of testing ground to see how thing go and they'll take feedback from that into account when working on Rune Factory 5. Hopefully. They did say not to expect the game in at least Q1 2020. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get RF5 this year tbh. I'm content with just having RF4S be the only RF release this year (for the West).

Heh, i just realized. February is a month of revials for me. The Clone Wars returns for it's final series after being canceled years earlier and Rune Factory rises from the grave.

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Ok

I just got to that

Wtf?

So tanky.

Tankier than Gatrie.

The Boss spirit battle isn't even the worst one. Wait until you get to Dr. Wily and Pauline.