Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

CZHbIx0.jpg

I can finally have my revenge! Taste my wrath, birds! TASTE MY ANGER!!! MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

... Yeah, I think this was my most satisfying kill in this entire game so far. I spent the last half hour of gameplay touring Gormott and just slaughtering these f***ing birds for giving me so much hell when I first arrived here.

This is how I reacted when I went through it the first time as well! It feels nice to finally get some revenge on something that you died against 30+ times. Although I don't recall being quite as... stressed as you when it happened to me. :P:

I've gotten used to Shallie's Life Tasks mechanic. I still think it's just worse Alchemyriddle but it's not bad. Also this game's alchemy system is pretty dope. 

Still waiting for the two Shallies to meet. Hopefully their chemisty is as good as Escha and Logy's. In fact, i'm gonna say it: Escha and Logy are the best Atelier protagonists. I'm grouping them together because you kinda can't have Escha without Logy and vice versa. They are two sides of the same coin, at least in their game. I wouldn't say the same for the Shallies since unlike Escha and Logy, Shalliestera and Shalliette aren't together from the start.

9 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Synthesizing is something I really have to take time to understand.

I remember I did not when I played Shallie.

Well Shallie and Sophie have drastically different alchemy systems. Mainly cause Sophie wants you to use multiple cauldrons, something that is likely exclusive to the Mysterious games.

14 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

I did not remember Shallie was a day simulation too.

I thought it was a new mechanic in Sophie.

This series has more to offer gameplaywise than I thought.

If you mean day and night cycles, Shallie didn't have that. Day and night cycles weren't a thing until Sophie.

3 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

That's still pretty high! I've played this game so many times, that includes Torna, I believe? 

In-game, Torna has it's own seperate time counter. However, if you have Torna via the expansion pass, then the Switch will count Torna as Xenoblade 2.

Okay, Chapter 1. Maybe it's just me; but I think Burland's accent was dialed back somewhat from the DS script.

Or they're the same and I'm probably mistaken, thinking it was more heavy handed than what I'm reading.

I've been meaning to get into more Godzilla stuff recently. I also have yet to see a non-anime foreign film. So i'm killing two birds with one stones and watching Shin Godzilla tonight. All i know is that it won Best Picture in Japan.