The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

7 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Higher than me so far!

I only did it because there's a lvl 100 post game fight...

that i didn't manage to win yet xD

7 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Also, is there a decent way to make money? Investing is super expensive.

Money huh. I don't remember having any trouble with it, but use the +50% money peeps on a high level dungeon

And there're many quests that give alot of money that can be repeated

Edited by Shrimperor

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Money huh. I don't remember having any trouble with it, but use the +50% money peeps on a high level dungeon

And there're many quests that give alot of money that can be repeated

I haven't beaten the game yet, but that sounds fun! 

Ughhhh, please dont mention quests! 😫

On 3/11/2020 at 6:48 PM, Armagon said:

Megadimension officially announced for Switch in Japan.

If this ever makes it to the west, I'll buy it in a heartbeat.

4 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

In Megadimension Neptunia, i seen the Coliseum battle that wanted me to be level 600? Are they serious? 

Those were actually DLC in the original version of Megadimension Neptunia VII, along with the ability to level beyond 100. The original's level cap without DLC was 99.
Here's how far I went with my levels:
UQSW0KY.jpg
Ram OP

As for the enemy that @Shrimperor mentioned, here's how much EXP that thing actually gives:
XqWhqZ9.jpg
Yup...
But the dungeon in which that enemy appears can only be found through the Scouting system in Heart Dimension and once you enter it, it disables your minimap. It also contains the toughest enemies in the entire game.

Edited by DragonFlames

I dusted off my 3DS and tried to get back into Etrian Odyssey Nexus, the half-HP Berserker King getting the jump on you was brutal even with a drop to Standard difficulty, full-to-single-digit-HP attacks? Sweet Odin. Yet the randoms feel more fun, and Lorag the Heroine's Temila Guild should otherwise do fine now, the level restrictions denying me the good skills can't go away too soon.

But, I felt distracted playing EON, since I had an unfinished EOV file on the 24th floor. Might as well finish that off first! *Can't remember how to get past a certain FOE room and is ravaged by ants several times* Yeah... maybe I should reconsider and stick to EON. However! I still have an undying desire to do a third EOV run with a Phantom Duelist-Shield Bearer-Blade Dancer / Spirit Broker-Divine Herald. I have to organize my EO priorities.

New York is banning gatherings of 500+ now. Well, it ain't official yet, but there goes my plans for American Ballet Theatre and The Sleeping Beauty in June. I was eagerly awaiting it. Tickets aren't on sale until the 22nd of this month, but they'll likely be canceled as soon as they begin.

5 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

I too haven't beaten Million Arthur. 

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Well I'd have to see how it runs on Switch first. Iffy titles don't exactly have the best optimization track record.

Judging by the Japanese price though, it won't be full price (and it's also a digital only title).

On 3/11/2020 at 12:22 PM, DragonFlames said:

Why are people in Xenoblade 2 so eager to jump off cliffs? Whenever I'm running along some edges of cliffs, across bridges, both narrow and wide, or climb down ladders or vines, I always see my team member jump or fall to their doom (only to reappear right next to me a second later). I know this isn't some sorcery at work and has probably to do with the pathfinding A.I. or something, but it still looks quite hilarious.
Then again, it's also hilarious that when you fall down somewhere really high, you just go like "splat" when you hit the bottom. No fanfare or elaborate death animation, just hit the ground and that's that.

Ten bucks says the AI is just stupid like that. You've seen Chugga's Xenoblade playthrough, have you not? The AI had its fair share of stupid moments there. 

Oh joy. Coronavirus detected in my county. Since it's already in central Florida now, i'd imagine they're gonna shut down Disney World and any other theme parks (they've already shut down Disneyland in California).

6 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

There's also a giant metal doggo somewhere in heart dimension that gives aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of exp

Lemme guess - it runs.

Edited by Shadow Mir

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Those were actually DLC in the original version of Megadimension Neptunia VII, along with the ability to level beyond 100. The original's level cap without DLC was 99.
Here's how far I went with my levels:
UQSW0KY.jpg
Ram OP

As for the enemy that @Shrimperor mentioned, here's how much EXP that thing actually gives:
XqWhqZ9.jpg
Yup...
But the dungeon in which that enemy appears can only be found through the Scouting system in Heart Dimension and once you enter it, it disables your minimap. It also contains the toughest enemies in the entire game.

Oh, alright, thank you.

Is there a guide on getting better weapons, per chance? 

For example, I want to make Big Neps weapon that need custom bug net, reading  on it still confuses me.

Edited by lightcosmo

Oh man, good thing I left work and went home just in time. Quite the storm outside...

---

Haa, fierce it was, it ended up being a good thing. Because it passed by too quickly. Man, all this worries and stuff of the upcoming storm... for it only to last in one place for like five minutes.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

The frickity-fracking Coronavirus is in my hometown, which sucks a lot because

• The band trip is probably gonna be cancelled
  • School will be cancelled
  • School's trip to quebec is gonna be cancelled
  • We'll probably have to get quarantined at some point
  • And some people are going to get sick, which is sad.

There's only one confirmed case, but the way things have been going with the coronavirus... well, it's gonna be more than one person real soon.

Dang, I'm not gonna have much to do anymore. The online classes they give are probably going to be easy too.

And I'll have to stop beating around the bush and put more time towards my trainee-only run! Curses!

So, uh, got any good flash games to play?

Edited by Benice

Man, that sucks.

No cases in my town; but there have been confirmed cases in a nearby one. From the same place the suspected case, though this one was confirmed negative, was from, to boot. So... perhaps it's only a matter of time now.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 hour ago, Benice said:

So, uh, got any good flash games to play?

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Adobe flash will soon  be dead. Press F to pay respects.

F

This is the saddest string of posts

6 minutes ago, NicolaTesla&you said:

Maybe its just me being a bit whimsical but Kurthnaga and Tibarn should swap.

I think so as well. And Sanaki was also more on Ike's side xD

The only relation she has with Micaiah is the blood relation really.

But yes, an amazing Art piece that i need the textless version of.

Edited by Shrimperor

Scientists say that 50 million of 82.5 million Germans will get the Corona virus.

Okay...

Also I will have to take a train journey on Sunday, regardless of recommendations of avoiding public transport.

The Pest comes, but the Pest also leaves!

Edited by Falcom Knight

The Corona pandemy is excellent learning material for the world economy.

The biggest crash since the bankruptcy of the Lehman Brothers has happened.

Seriously this would be the perfect opportunity to buy stocks.

Planned to do it anyways.

Edited by Falcom Knight

16 hours ago, Armagon said:

Well I'd have to see how it runs on Switch first. Iffy titles don't exactly have the best optimization track record.

You could say their performance on the Switch is... iffy.
Sorrynotsorry.

16 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Ten bucks says the AI is just stupid like that. You've seen Chugga's Xenoblade playthrough, have you not? The AI had its fair share of stupid moments there. 

I have not seen that, but I will believe that it is simply due to how the AI was programmed.

16 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Oh, alright, thank you.

Is there a guide on getting better weapons, per chance? 

For example, I want to make Big Neps weapon that need custom bug net, reading  on it still confuses me.

Actually, I don't know if there is one. I just farmed materials like a madman and whenever I could make something new, I did.

45 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Scientists say that 50 million of 82.5 million Germans will get the Corona virus.

Okay...

Yeah, and this is all due Germany (our stupid, incompetent, irresponsible, and reckless government in particular) underestimating the situation, still clinging to the belief that "it's not that bad" - because other countries put entire areas and cities under quarantine and close their borders for fun, right? - and due to Merkel's usual M.O. of sitting on her hands and doing absolutely nothing besides spouting empty words that neither help anyone nor mean anything, nothing will happen to change this. And people wonder why I have a seething hatred for politicians.

Sometimes I wonder if they are deliberately trying to make our lives miserable or if they're just that dumb...

EDIT: I know that some are doing something, like canceling festivals and the like, but compared to what other countries are doing, I feel that it isn't enough. Not by a long shot.

---

And just when I'm about to get mad, I see one of the funniest things in Atelier Lulua and I feel better again.
Thank you, @Shrimperor!
I see you reached the Arland festival!

Edited by DragonFlames

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Yeah, and this is all due Germany (our stupid, incompetent, irresponsible, and reckless government in particular) underestimating the situation, still clinging to the belief that "it's not that bad"

Eh. I doubt it's because of that. It's mainly because of how fast it spreads. Look at Italy. Lockdown and still spreading.

Also, health stuff is still state matter and not federal matter. Although i wouldn't object to the federal government getting more say over this, instead of 16 different Prime Minisiter/Mayors squabbling over what to do.

due to Merkel's usual M.O. of sitting on her hands and doing absolutely nothing besides spouting empty words that neither help anyone nor mean anything, nothing will happen to change this.

Actually, the words help...

If people followed them. The problem i see is the government going ''you should do x'' instead of ''you must do x''. Not many people follow the should. It takes one idiot to ignore the 'should' and everyone gets screwed over.

Here in Berlin everything is getting closed anyway lol. And public transport will be driven back to minimum

I see you reached the Arland festival!

Umu umu.

Stuff there is so expensive lmao.

Edited by Shrimperor

12 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Eh. I doubt it's because of that. It's mainly because of how fast it spreads. Look at Italy. Lockdown and still spreading.

We went from a few hundred to over 6,000 (and these are just the ones that are actually confirmed) in the span of a month. I'm mad especially since the corona outbreak didn't just happen yesterday. They had since November to prepare for that stuff and yet they did nothing but talk down the issue that was repeatedly punching them in the face with a giant red boxing glove on a spring (because China put entire cities under lockdown for shits and giggles, right Europe?)

Also, health stuff is still State matter and not federal matter. Although i wouldn't object to the federal government getting more say over this, instead of 16 different Prime Minisiter/Mayors squabbling over what to do.

That is exactly the problem, isn't it? They should take action, not talk and talk and talk until it's too late.

Actually, the words help...

If people followed them. The problem i see is the government going ''you should do x'' instead of ''you must do x''. Not many people follow the should. It takes one idiot to ignore the 'should' and everyone gets screwed over.

This is true, no arguments there.

Love how they say you should avoid social contacts and yet schools and universities are still open. Hilarious.

Umu umu.

Stuff there is so expensive lmao.

Yeah, there's some rare stuff you can buy that costs a lot, particularly drops from Dragons, but on the bright side, Atelier Lulua lets you kill more dragons than any other Atelier game, meaning you have a way to farm that stuff, if you're strong enough to kill them.

It's funny, in the other Arland titles, dragons were basically the enemy type were the game was like "you sure you wanna fight that? You'll die, you know?".
In Lulua meanwhile you can just slaughter them without much effort whatsoever.

Edited by DragonFlames

10 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

We went from a few hundred to over 6,000 (and these are just the ones that are actually confirmed) in the span of a month. I'm mad especially since the corona outbreak didn't just happen yesterday. They had since November to prepare for that stuff and yet they did nothing but talk down the issue that was repeatedly punching them in the face with a giant red boxing glove on a spring (because China put entire cities under lockdown for shits and giggles, right Europe?)

Carnival and stuff should've definetly been canceled. Dunno why they went ahead with all the festives though.

And there should've been more restrictions on travelers coming from risk areas. Now everyone will get restricted.

Also, we aren't 6000 yet, atleast according to the number i see. We should be at ~3000

Love how they say you should avoid social contacts and yet schools and universities are still open. Hilarious.

Again, state matter not federal matter. Most states already announced closing of Schools and unis though, including my own.

Baden-Württemberg, Bayern, Berlin, Bremen, Hamburg, Niedersachsen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Saarland, Schleswig-Holstein und Thüringen.

And the rest will follow, for sure.

In Lulua meanwhile you can just slaughter them without much effort whatsoever.

Humanity adapted to Dragons XD

Edited by Shrimperor