The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

The pandemy hasn't changed my daily routine too much.

Sure, I must work at home what I don't like at all die to limited access to my working tools.

And I avoid via public transport for my journeys on weekends.

Since I have like no family and friends, I'm not affected by this much.

Though I still have to go shopping like every second day and also go out walking or cycling everyday after work.

The good thing about homeoffice is that I may begin earlier, at 6 AM, so I have more freetime in the afternoon.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, pretty much blitzed through the rest of Chapter 4. Not that there was much left to do. Just Mamon Mine then the confrontation with Balzack and woah! He almost got Maya; but his attack left her with one HP left.

Hahaha, managed to encounter various King Slimes. I had the thought they didn't showed up until Chapter 5. Guess I was wrong or it only applied to earlier versions. Speaking of, finally reached Chapter 5. Though I'll continue some other day.

I'm honestly considering doing another run through the Xenosaga series again. Although to be fair, the fact that all the later bosses in Xenosaga ep 1 take forever to kill late game, which is very annoying, and i'm dreading that part... a lot.

Wow, I just seen the direct on Xenoblade DE, and wow it looks amazing! the characters, lands, all look fabulous! 

So excited to see more!

Edited by lightcosmo

I randomly saw Star Ocean on sale for Switch today.

It sorta interested me.......till I saw it's by Square Enix.

I never ever made good gaming experience with its games.

Though I definitely would like to try out the Dragon Quest game for the Switch sometime.

It received very good criticism.

EVERYONE

NEW XENOBLADE DEFINITIVE TRAILER

Screenshot_20200326-101921_1.png?width=7

Screenshot_20200326-102146_1.png

Screenshot_20200326-102106_1.png

Screenshot_20200326-102037_1.png

Screenshot_20200326-102020_1.png

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

EUCnepvX0AYa3Po?format=jpg&name=small

EUCnRZ3XgAAbSE1?format=jpg&name=medium

EUCm9P4WAAIdNmZ?format=jpg&name=small

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EUCn9e7XgAMAYJt?format=jpg&name=medium

YOOOOOOOOO

FASHON GEAR BABYYYYYYYYYYYY

IMG_20200326_103128.jpg?width=766&height

LET'S GO

LET'S GO

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh yeah, i should probably post the trailer

4 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Though I definitely would like to try out the Dragon Quest game for the Switch sometime.

It received very good criticism.

There should be a very long demo of DQXI available. I skipped the demo myself, but the save data carries over to the main game, you're basically playing up to the point where your group reaches 4 playable characters.

Dragon Quest is the grandmother of all RPG franchises, it factually invented the genre, and it has its old traditions (and 6/11 mainline titles originated on the NES or SNES). But, XI has done a lot to make it modern and streamlined, and whatever is old about it, was done with a lot of love. -Or so I think.

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

EVERYONE

A High Entia city not Alcamoth on the Left Shoulder? Or is it Alcamoth and we just don't see the Eryth Sea below?

13 minutes ago, Armagon said:

YOOOOOOOOO

Brilliant! Makna gear forever! -Unless I change my mind.

Everyone looks good, I was a bit uncertain how the slightly more "anime and cute" stylings of XC2 would play out. But the Wii graphics prove much too dated to withstand the change, and the spirit of them is preserved plenty anyhow. No worries of a less manly Dunban, not that I really had them.

17 minutes ago, Armagon said:

LET'S GO

LET'S GO

Call me a cheapskate and decry my status as a Xenofan, but I'll let you go Pathfinder on this for me. Commence a thorough survey on release into the wild and report back with everything that has changed in the landscape and what new features and content have been added.

So while looking for a picture of Alvis, I couldn't help but notice that his necklace is different...

Spoiler

Wgl4VVa.jpg

Where have we seen that design before?

Anyway, everyone looks good and it's cool to see that we're getting an epilogue story. And now I can keep everyone in their canon outfits, praise the Architect.

GUYS GUYS WAIT

WAIT

I FORGOT

IMG_20200326_105124.jpg?width=764&height

SATORL MARSH AT NIGHT IN HD except this is taken from a YouTube video so the image isn't in HD 

12 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Dragon Quest is the grandmother of all RPG franchises, it factually invented the genre, and it has its old traditions (and 6/11 mainline titles originated on the NES or SNES).

Technically Falcom's Dragon Slayer predates Dragon Quest. That said, Dragon Quest did invent the turn-based formula, i believe.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

A High Entia city not Alcamoth on the Left Shoulder? Or is it Alcamoth and we just don't see the Eryth Sea below?

The former.

Basically, there's a new epilouge story called Future Connected, and it seems the stars of it are Shulk and Melia

EUCuYToWsAE-G9v?format=jpg&name=4096x409

The trailer dives a little bit into it. I'm assuming that just like Torna, Future Connections will be accessible seperately. But i don't know if it's unlocked after beating the game or if it's there from the start. I'm assuming the former, it just makes sense.

11 hours ago, Armagon said:

Although Star Ocean 3 from what i hear is a proper 3D ARPG. I might check it out but it's also on PS2, which means i'll have to emualate it. And results....may vary.

Not really. You can get it if you have a PS4.

Edited by Shadow Mir

12 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The Airparif report said that just two days after the self-confinement began, it registered "a 20 to 30 percent improvement in air quality in the Paris metropolis, after nitrogen oxide emissions dropped by more than 60 percent."

I heard about that one, too. It's crazy.

12 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

''4 am Alchemy in the times of Corona''

Sounds like a book title future generations could read xD

I'd volunteer to write it, even. XD

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

@DragonFlames @Shrimperor so that "final game" in a Compile Heart franchise that was teased? It's Mary Skelter 3 

Ah, I see. Mary Skelter, eh? I didn't know that one was by CH, as well.
I saw Mary Skelter 2 in the PS Store the other day and it looked interesting. Maybe I'll pick it up next time I turn on my PS4 and if the price is reasonable.

54 minutes ago, Armagon said:

EVERYONE

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YOOOOOOOOO

LET'S GO

LET'S GO

And this, ladies and gents, is Hype in its purest form.
This is probably how I'll feel if/when the next Tales of Arise trailer drops.

37 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Basically, there's a new epilouge story called Future Connected, and it seems the stars of it are Shulk and Melia

EUCuYToWsAE-G9v?format=jpg&name=4096x409

The trailer dives a little bit into it. I'm assuming that just like Torna, Future Connections will be accessible seperately. But i don't know if it's unlocked after beating the game or if it's there from the start. I'm assuming the former, it just makes sense.

I'm really interested in this! 

34 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Where have we seen that design before?

Well (actual spoilers in here)...

Spoiler

It's con-firmed! Beyond a shadow of a doubt, unless they're teasing, the Ontological connection is established. Lin's hairclips were a pure tease, but Lin ain't Alvis though maybe she is Galea in disguise.

Geez, could they have waited until the game released to show us that? Or is the revelation going to be given with so much detail and powerful presentation that they feel that'll knock us off our feet anyhow?

Or, do some of us care too much about one little, if very important, detail, and that 95% of fans won't make so much hoopla of it?

30 minutes ago, Armagon said:

In other words, they've realized the best ship deserves to be enshrined as what it is? Sure Melia is important, but they can't hide the real reason is fan demand. I assuming they'll remove the quest to put a pound of armu manure on her grave then.

The name of this interests me. Does it mean it's set after the ending? Is it set sometime during the main game? Does it refer to the future for Melia and all related to her, or is teasing some XC3 set in XC1's world (or, it could be called XC1-2 to use FF's direct sequel numbering system)? If it's the last, I'll be slightly annoyed.

25 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

Not really. You can get it if you have a PS4.

Since I don't, emulation is my only option.

18 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

saw Mary Skelter 2 in the PS Store the other day and it looked interesting

It's also on Switch but not Mary Skelter 1, which is odd.

18 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

And this, ladies and gents, is Hype in its purest form.

That hype genuinely woke me up. Before I was just lying bed, just checking Twitter, not wanting to get up. But then I saw the screenshots and I instantly jolted awake.

I didn't even watch the rest of the Direct Mini, I just saw the Xenoblade portion and then left. That's how strong the hype was. 

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Does it mean it's set after the ending? 

Yes. The dialogue during the trailer definitely hints at that.

Since the full context is spoilers

Spoiler

It seems the premise of Future Connections is that Alacomoth was been discovered on the Shoulder and Shulk probably thinks there are some High Entia survivors left. There's also a Telethia shown, which suggests that killing Zanza didn't wipe out the Telethia.

Shulk also has a brand new custom Monado, which people who haven't played the game won't get.

Also there's some sort of portal outside Alacomoth and I have my suspecions that this is where most of the Xenoblade 1 and 2 connections will be made.

18 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It's also on Switch but not Mary Skelter 1, which is odd.

That's because according to Wikipedia, the Switch port of Mary Skelter 2 also includes the first one, which is kind of awesome if true.
EDIT: It is true. Buying Mary Skelter 2 on the Switch also gets you the first game. Compile Heart, I love you.
Welp, I know what I'm getting next.

Also, I remembered wrong: the Mary Skelter game I saw in the PS Store was the first game on the Vita, not Mary Skelter 2 on the PS4, because the PS4 port is Japan exclusive, weirdly enough.

18 minutes ago, Armagon said:

That hype genuinely woke me up. Before I was just lying bed, just checking Twitter, not wanting to get up. But then I saw the screenshots and I instantly jolted awake.

I didn't even watch the rest of the Direct Mini, I just saw the Xenoblade portion and then left. That's how strong the hype was.

I hope the game can deliver on that hype for you!

Edited by DragonFlames

29 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yes. The dialogue during the trailer definitely hints at that.

Since the full context is spoilers

Interesting.

Spoiler

And sorry, I didn't watch the trailer (I mostly don't for games nowadays), but is Melia's staff new? Monado colors scream "the mass-production Monado idea we scrapped is back, at least for best Bird Lady". 

Killing Zanza in itself not wiping out the Telethia is entirely plausible to me. They were intended to be his servants, but the way they mutate into being, even if he triggered it, is something that seems possible purely naturally if a pure High Entia spent a few hours in an Ether mist so thick you could eat it like poundcake. This is totally different DNA shenanigans from the Ouroboros Ring and Limiters.

How much you wanna wager on a battle in this new narrative where it's Shulk, Melia, and Pyrex for a reciprocal with the LoC fanservice moment?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

15 minutes ago, Caster said:

Can someone give me the sleeping Ryza pic for when the next Smash trailer gets announced, I need it in advance, thanks.

Ask and you shall receive

20191101_014229.jpg

13 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

That's because according to Wikipedia, the Switch port of Mary Skelter 2 also includes the first one, which is kind of awesome if true.

Just checked the eShop description. It does. It's just hidden for some reason.