The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

I didn't know Tio is playable.

Even if it's only for one dungeon likely.

Still chapter 2 represents the best of the BEST of Zemuria.

Tio, Sharon and Alisa 👍

48 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Yeah

The reason why i rant so much is because i am a fan of the series from the very beginning, and i am not happy with it's current state.

Just like FE oldies during fatesawakening era.

It's exactly the other way around with me haha.

New Class 7 have so much better stats, and when i get old class 7 i have to sit for like 30 minutes to get them up to speed.

>Emma has 100 less ATS than Altina and 35(!) less Speed
>Alisa, a clear magical unit, comes with a useless Physical set, also like 25 less speed than new class 7
>Machias comes with a defensive set. Defense is useless in Trails

I won't deny that new class VII might turn out better.

However the issue was that were all like 3-4 levels lower than the established units, and this difference of level was crucial.

Laura and Fie fulfilled their role of being a powerhouse / dodgetank very well when I had them.

Though even high leveled Tio was squishy and slow as hell, even died to the boss...

I always gave Alisa rather a physical build.

Though her job is to be CP-battery.

She doesn't see much combat anyways.

48 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Proxy puppet

Was it buyable already at this point?

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

@Falcom Knight experienced what set me on the path of hating Aurelia.
But the worst has yet to come...

As for new Class VII being weaker than the old, do you regularly upgrade your weapons and armor?
Money can be a bit hard to come by and stuff is expensive, so maybe that is the reason new Class VII is falling behind a little.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Yeah

The reason why i rant so much is because i am a fan of the series from the very beginning, and i am not happy with it's current state.

Yup. No point in ranting about something you don't like on some level.

One rule of thumb with me is, the more I enjoy a game or game series, the higher my anger at any major issues that game or series has will be, maybe sometimes to the point where I'll blow said issues out of proportion.
This is why the somewhat botched finale of Mary Skelter (and the subsequent failure that is Mary Skelter 2's protagonist) made me as angry as it did.
And why I eventually quit Pokémon entirely.

12 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

@Falcom Knight experienced what set me on the path of hating Aurelia.
But the worst has yet to come...

As for new Class VII being weaker than the old, do you regularly upgrade your weapons and armor?
Money can be a bit hard to come by and stuff is expensive, so maybe that is the reason new Class VII is falling behind a little.

Money has been tight, yeah.

I upgraded weapon and armor of everyone, but had no money left to check out any accessoires like proxy puppet.

Though the actual main problem is that I get barely sepith to upgrade slots.

Altina and Kurt have like two opened slots so far (since they have slots of one certain element I have not enough of), so logically they are weaker than the others.

Just now, Falcom Knight said:

Altina and Kurt have like two opened slots so far (since they have slots of one certain element I have not enough of), so logically they are weaker than the others.

I suggest taking some time to farm sepith whenever you can. That's what I did and it helped greatly.
It's a shame you can't trade one type of sepith for another.

I never had a problem with difficulty or low resources like low sepith or money aside of Sky FC. It feels weird to grind sepith. I made my conclusion to finish this game on second lowest difficulty in exchange of not using brave orders. It should become a challenging but fair and enjoyable run.

14 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

I never had a problem with difficulty or low resources like low sepith or money aside of Sky FC. It feels weird to grind sepith. I made my conclusion to finish this game on second lowest difficulty in exchange of not using brave orders. It should become a challenging but fair and enjoyable run.

Just a fair warning: there is another boss fight later on similar to the one against Aurelia that is practically impossible without them, even on the easiest difficulty setting.

Optional boss too?

Anyways would not double proxy puppet be enough?

It's one quest of a set of three and the game only asks you to do two before allowing you to progress, so you could skip it if you wanted to, I think.
But doing that quest gives you a fairly good reward, if I remember correctly.

I didn't use the proxy puppet strategy, but the boss is rather quick to kill you and it's very tanky, so I don't know if that's enough to buy time until you've beaten it down to where they need to be.

56 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Money can be a bit hard to come by

Money is plenty though.

Like, Money is the least of my problems, i have 100k+ Mira, even after i upgraded everything

what is a problem is time Sepith 😄

But that's the norm in trails, as everyone needs time quartz.

41 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Septium Vein + Kaleido = it's raining sepith

I see.

Thanks for the warning!

No problem!

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Money is plenty though.

Like, Money is the least of my problems, i have 100k+ Mira, even after i upgraded everything

Sometimes I really do feel like I'm playing games entirely wrong.
This is one of those times.

13 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

maybe some other Xenosaga character, judging from the very end of this all attack animations video I just watched.:

That's MOMO. She's basically the Xenosaga-equivalent of Emeralda, though unlike Emeralda, she has a much bigger role throughout the trilogy.

13 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And, is it normal for her breasts to be briefly exposed during D-Teneritas?

Yes

KOSMOSd.gif

8 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Oh yes, I absolutely LOVED that scene! I started Xenoblade 2 off the back of CS3, all the bailout bullcrap was still fresh in my mind, so it felt so damn refreshing to finally, finally see the "the boss was actually too strong for the party" thing done right.
My first reaction to that was legitimately "THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT, FALCOM!"

The other Xenoblade 2 example that Falcom should take notes from: at the end of Ch.3 when Mythra bails you out. Except the way it worked is, you fight Malos and Ahkos, then a cutscene plays that leads up to you getting bailed out by Mythra, and then the fight continues now that you have a stronger ally at your side. Compare that to bailouts of Cold Steel 3, where you actually do win the fight but you have to be bailed out anyways. I think the Cold Steel 3 bailouts wouldn't be as annoying if you still got to continue the fights with whoever showed up to help instead of giving the false illusion that you won.

8 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I wouldn't be ragging on it like I did if I didn't care on some level, either.
I do see a potentially great game trilogy in there, but nearly everything I like about it is cancelled out by something I hate.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Yeah

Just like FE oldies during fatesawakening era.

Completely understandable.

I'm kinda lucky in that apart from Pokemon, i haven't really had a series where i didn't like the route they started going in (note: this is different from making one game i didn't like before redeeming themselves with the next one in my eyes). I guess it's because i'm too much of an optimist at times haha.

36 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

It's a shame you can't trade one type of sepith for another.

Considering how most Orbment upgrades require a certain amount of sepith from each type, that wouldn't make any sense.

But speaking of trading, the Cold Steel games made trading septih for money way better thanks to septih mass. Septih mass didn't exist before, which means you could only trade the usable sepith in exchange for money but all the games heavily discouraged this except for Crossbell where you can unlock a double exchange rate.

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Sometimes I really do feel like I'm playing games entirely wrong.
This is one of those times.

You regularly trade in Sepith mass?

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

where you can unlock a double exchange rate.

????????????????

The bank only gave 5% more

Buying master quartz like kaleido explains my money problem.

Collecting sepith should become easier now.

In Crossbell I had a ridiculous amount of sepiths of higher elements, but I was tight especially on wind sepiths for making evade quartz.

Well, at the end of a Trails game I usually end up with a six digit number of money.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

????????????????

The bank only gave 5% more

Ok that's probably what i meant. I forgot how exactly bigger the exchange rate in Crossbell was, i just knew it made trading Septih much more worth it.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

You regularly trade in Sepith mass?

That I did. And I did eventually swim in money by the end. But not at the part where you're at currently.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The other Xenoblade 2 example that Falcom should take notes from: at the end of Ch.3 when Mythra bails you out. Except the way it worked is, you fight Malos and Ahkos, then a cutscene plays that leads up to you getting bailed out by Mythra, and then the fight continues now that you have a stronger ally at your side. Compare that to bailouts of Cold Steel 3, where you actually do win the fight but you have to be bailed out anyways. I think the Cold Steel 3 bailouts wouldn't be as annoying if you still got to continue the fights with whoever showed up to help instead of giving the false illusion that you won.

*nods in agreement*

My main takeaway from that scene, epic as it was, and good as it was, was that

my favorite character at that point died. I'm still sad about it.

Made it the beginning of the second Prologue chapter of Endless Frontier EXCEED. The opening movie includes Xiaomu experiencing bust envy as an utter non-sequitur in the middle of its duration. 

The first Prologue was fun, the new duo of Alady and Neige is fine, Kyon is the first Assist character after she's done being the first boss, and Katze fawns over Alady shortly into when their first meeting. All good stuff with fun and not difficult battles is entertaining between expose of an anime soap opera trying not too hard to provide grounded direction to the absurdity of everything.

For the second Prologue, Aschen opened it with her old habit of coldly delivered insulting names, which I smiled to see yet again after so very long. Henne teams up as my second Assist character, good. 

Three minutes after the chapter's opening exposition was done and I could start walking around, this:

Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-

The last of the seven characters to join in the first Endless Frontier becomes the fourth of ten here. Her personality is the dullest of the heroic bunch by about 3.7 million lightyears, but I still appreciate having her on the team.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer