The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

"Things are Teeheating up!"

"You're going to need a Teehealer after this!"

I see you fancy yourself to be quite the punny guy.

Edited by twilitfalchion

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

I see you fancy yourself to be quite the punny guy.

I could Pun t anyone into next weeks with my Pun ishing puns. I cannot, however, speek Pun jabi, but my favorite disney princess is ra Pun zel

Just now, Benice said:

I could Pun t anyone into next weeks with my Pun ishing puns. I cannot, however, speek Pun jabi, but my favorite disney princess is ra Pun zel

Hm. I see that it is I who must be the pun to punish you for flexing your remarkably punning speech, punce and for all.

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Hm. I see that it is I who must be the pun to punish you for flexing your remarkably punning speech, punce and for all.

I see that we're going to have problems, Pun k. I get Punnel vision to attain victor in things like this. I may be the Punderdog in this battle, but my Punderful puns can stand up to anyone's! (Ok, not really.)

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

In Final Fantasy VII I devoted yesterday to getting Omnislash from the Battle Square, so now I have every limit manual (though Cloud is the only character that can use his at this point). I'll consider the game "done" for the time being once I defeat Ultimate Weapon and finish the plot. I've also been watching Xenosaga Episode III's cutscenes on the side to round out the trilogy, but I don't want to finish it too quickly because I'll be depressed that it never got the six games it deserved.

I remembered recently that I got the demo for Trials of Mana a while ago, but I never played it because I can't choose what characters to pick. Maybe I'll play it eventually...

The sad reminder that Xenosaga got cancelled. 

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Hmm
How about a Teehee CYOA?

Path 1: Good Teehee

Path 2: Neutral Teehee

Path 3: Bad Teehee

Path 4: Bad Teehee, but switches to a different Teehee path in the second half of the game.

Call it Fire Emblem: Teehee Houses.

Edited by twilitfalchion

33 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Path 1: Good Teehee

Path 2: Neutral Teehee

Path 3: Bad Teehee

Path 4: Bad Teehee, but switches to a different Teehee path halfway through.

Teehee and the quest to Rean's Bod.

You are Musse Egret, a Noble girl, beauty personified, Dragon Girl, Teehee Master and seducer of Rean....

If only.

No matter what you do, you can't get Hold of Rean's Bod. Not only are there Rivals from his old Class 7, especially that Blonde with the Killer Maid, the Sword Girl and the Witch with a Cat, his loli partner doll is also there and probably your biggest rival yet. 

You just can't get your hands on Rean's bod. You will never fullfill your objective that way. Maybe it's time to start searching for an alternative path. You do remember some legends that maybe could help you, like

Legend 1: That Legend about a Crest of Fire or something like that. Apparently your Green hair is a symbol that you are a descendant of the Dragons from long ago. 

Legend 2: That Legend about a Radiant Hero who once unified a continent with the help of a Dawn Priestess. Alot of Green hairs there as well.

Legend 3: That Legend that talks about the origin of the Grail symbol of the Church. Apparently the church funded itself after winning something called the Holy Grail War.

Legend 4: That Legend that speaks of Girls with alot of Power leading nations in a continent far away. Your long time friend, Falcom, went on an adventure there.

Legend 5: That Legend about a red headed Adventurer who once travelled the world. Rean's former Instructor, Valestein, has some legends to share about him.

Which legend should you pursue? Or should you ask your friends about more Legends?

Edited by Shrimperor

unknown.png?width=767&height=431

I want to douse this abomination with gasoline and light it on fire. I want to punt it across a football field. I hate everything about this. I will purge Minilla from this world even if it's the last thing i do.

6 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Starting Class: Bionis

6 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Transforms unit into a Nopon.

In that case, behold

F6KCv0PyLfMCUYV6MZDAv5ZPvg4uXD3YUJgP2gFr

The Noponis

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Simon Bolivar is broken!

Ayyyyyyyy.

As a Venezuelan, I approve.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

unknown.png?width=767&height=431

I want to douse this abomination with gasoline and light it on fire. I want to punt it across a football field. I hate everything about this. I will purge Minilla from this world even if it's the last thing i do.

What...what in Naga's name is that? It looks like a baby version of Jabba the Hutt.

3 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

The sad reminder that Xenosaga got cancelled. 

There's some consolation in the fact that at least Xenosaga got a proper conclusion, even if the ending didn't go as originally planned. In another universe, Episode II could have been the last game.

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

If you dislike Minilla now (though personally I don't mind him), just wait until you see All Monsters Attack.

Edited by Lightchao42

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

What...what in Naga's name is that? It looks like a baby version of Jabba the Hutt.

Minilla. Godzilla's son in the Showa era.

I'm currently watching Son of Godzilla as part of my quest to watch every theatrically-released Godzilla and King Kong movies. I rank them as I go and this is what I've got so far.

5 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

If you dislike Minilla now (though personally I don't mind him), just wait until you see All Monsters Attack.

Minilla's redeeming factor is that his relationship with Godzilla is actually pretty cute. But damn, the Minilla suit looks atrocious, even for the time.

Screenshot_2263.png?width=767&height=431

Screenshot_2262.png?width=767&height=431

It's probably just similarities but i wouldn't be surprised if Scylla was inspired by Spiga in anyway.

Legendary probably just didn't want to pay Toho a few extra thousand dollars to feature a Kaiju that would only show up for a few seconds anyway.

Magic Loli OP. So OP that OP is almost an understatement.
PEQpf97.jpg

For comparison, the strongest physical characters are barely scratching 5,800 Strength right now, and Ram over here sits at 7,000 Intelligence (which is Nep's equivalent of the Magic stat).
"Dummy, you're a dummy" intensifies.

5 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

It was too loooooooong for me.

Yeah, Persona 5 is pretty massive. Too massive for a casual repeat playthrough, in fact. It's why I haven't played that game as often, even though I really like it.

5 hours ago, Benice said:

Dibs on myrmidon or Bard.

Me:

Starting class: Myrmidon

Reclass options: Bard (1st chair), Vegetable (Potato)

Promotion: Swordmaster

Usable weapons: Swords

Personal weapon: Teeheat- A 1-2 range sword that throws fireballs and targets res at range, but only if the user makes Teehee puns every five minutes.

Note: Is the official Elitist of the knights of Teehee. Likes fighting on mountains and has a chronic addiction to FE6 and its ships.

Personal skill:

Indecisive strategy: Grants str + 2/spd + 4 when Hp>50, grants def/res+ 2/4 when Hp<50, grants Str/spd/def/res + 1 when Hp<30

Upon promotion: Galeforce-If unit defeats foe during their turn, unit can act again. (Once per turn.)

Critical quotes:

"Things are Teeheating up!"

"You're going to need a Teehealer after this!"

"POSTROMANTIC SYMPHONIES ARE BETTER THAN RAP!"

"Come back when you're a little...MMMMM...Stronger!"

Okay, approved! Welcome to the Knights of Teehee!

29 minutes ago, Armagon said:

In that case, behold

F6KCv0PyLfMCUYV6MZDAv5ZPvg4uXD3YUJgP2gFr

The Noponis

That is your final form.
In all seriousness, I just mixed some stuff I know/heard about Xeno together to make your character. And I thought a unit that transforms into a Nopon of all things would be funny.

Edited by DragonFlames

16 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Magic Loli OP. So OP that OP is almost an understatement.
PEQpf97.jpg

Yay, more anime lolis. I think FE needs more of those. *groan* /s

Interestingly enough, her design was based on Nana from Ice Climbers (according to the wiki which is incredibly useful for a series I know next to nothing about). Also, it seems that the characters from this series are based on video game consoles. Huh. You learn something new every day.

Edited by twilitfalchion

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

that the characters from this series are based on video game consoles.

Yes.

The Main characters are personification of the Console Developers

Neptune (Leader of Planeptune) - Sega

Blanc (Leader of Lowee) - Nintendo

Noire (Leader of Lastation) - Sony

Vert (Leader of Leanbox) - Microsoft

And alot of the cast are based of game developers.

And no one is interested in the Teehee Cyoa huh

6 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Also, it seems that the characters from this series are based on video game consoles. Huh. You learn something new every day.

Yup.
Neptune - Sega Neptune (cancelled Sega console)
Noire - Playstation 3 (Next Form based on PS4)
Blanc - Nintendo Wii (Next Form based on WiiU)
Vert - XBox 360 (Next Form based on XBox One)
Nepgear - N-Gear (fictional Sega handheld)
Uni - Playstation Portable/Vita (most likely the former, but in a game available on the Vita, she says to the player during the thanks for playing segment at the end: "You're holding me, you know?")
Rom & Ram - Nintendo DS
Uzume - Sega Dreamcast

There are also characters called Makers that are based on game developers (like IF, Compa, MarvelousAQL etc) or game series (Tekken, God Eater etc).

6 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Yay, more anime lolis. I think FE needs more of those. *groan*

It's a good thing this isn't FE, then, eh? XD

Just now, Shrimperor said:

And no one is interested in the Teehee Cyoa huh

I am!
I just don't know how those things work, is all.

Edited by DragonFlames

Also Lvl 423...

How long did that take you, Duragon-kun?

I'm sitting at around 200-something hours across 4 finished playthroughs. I'm planning to take the characters all the way to level 999, because I really want to beat that colosseum in its entirety.

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I am!
I just don't know how those things work, is all.

CYOA stands for ''choose your own adventure''
How it basically works is that there's writer who writes something, and then gives choices (like the 5 choices i gave above). The other then will have choose a choice (or write one in themselves), and what the majority chooses the writer has to follow and continue the story from there. Each chapter comes with new choices. Not all choices lead to good end.

If there's enough interest i might open a Thread for it lol.

Edited by Shrimperor

CYAO stands for ''choose your own adventure''
How it basically works is that there's writer who writes something, and then gives choices (like the 5 choices i gave above). The other then will have choose a choice (or write one in themselves), and what the majority chooses the writer has to follow and continue the story from there. Each chapter comes with new choices. Not all choices lead to good end.

If there's enough interest i might open a Thread for it lol.

I see, I see!
Sounds interesting! If the thread ever gets made, count me in!

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

It's a good thing this isn't FE, then, eh? XD

Actually I take no issue with characters who look younger than they are in general as long as they aren't sexualized like Nowi was in Awakening.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

I'm sitting at around 200-something hours across 4 finished playthroughs. I'm planning to take the characters all the way to level 999, because I really want to beat that colosseum in its entirety.

meanwhile me: Can'T defeat the lvl 100 post game fight against Vert and Arthur yet lol.

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Sounds interesting! If the thread ever gets made, count me in!

ok^^

Now i just need some interest shown (which i probably won't get haha)