Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

A Bergelmir in action:

That mech Kouji (I think?) was piloting kind of looks like a boss from Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2.
maxresdefault.jpg

Wouldn't surprise me if the creators of Neptunia took inspiration from Kouji's mech.

By the way, the reason of the whole connection is that the creator of the Machinery Children was one Dr. Fau... Egret. Yeah, same surname. The Machinery Children are basically his clone-sons, so to speak. They all have his surname, because of it.

So it works. In a very bizarre way; but it can work. XD

Edited by Acacia Sgt

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

That mech Kouji (I think?) was piloting kind of looks like a boss from Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2.

Wouldn't surprise me if the creators of Neptunia took inspiration from Kouji's mech.

The Mazinkaiser? Hmm... maybe?

To be honest, with things like the Lion head makes me think they instead took inspiration from the likes of GaoGaiGar. Or maybe GoLion/Voltron.

Though I suppose every connection will go back to Mazinger Z... or Tetsujin 28. They're the progenitors, after all.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Definetly xD

I mean i made Musse a dragon girl just because of her Hair color lol

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

By the way, the reason of the whole connection is that the creator of the Machinery Children was one Dr. Fau... Egret. Yeah, same surname. The Machinery Children are basically his clone-sons, so to speak. They all have his surname, because of it.

This is too perfect to exclude!

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

The Mazinkaiser? Hmm... maybe?

To be honest, with things like the Lion head makes me think they instead took inspiration from the likes of GaoGaiGar. Or maybe GoLion/Voltron.

Though I suppose every connection will go back to Mazinger Z... or Tetsujin 28. They're the progenitors, after all.

I just saw that Mazinkaiser in the video, and immediately, my mind wandered to that boss. Could have been the color scheme.
Gotta admit, when it comes to the mecha genre, I'm very much completely clueless.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Definetly xD

I mean i made Musse a dragon girl just because of her Hair color lol

Green haired girl = dragon girl
That's the golden rule for FE fans like us. Meaning Vert is a Manakete in HDD and Next Form.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

This is too perfect to exclude!

Haha, I know. I'd post that... but I'm not quite sure how to write it in the same style as the other "Legends". If anyone can do better, be my guest.

4 minutes ago, JubileePhoenix said:

this game is rigged form the start. All one of the mods has to do is comment then lock this forum. its already over.

He's got a point

9 minutes ago, JubileePhoenix said:

this game is rigged form the start. All one of the mods has to do is comment then lock this forum. its already over.

Technically, it has. I'm pretty sure a mod once did this. The thread was later unlocked, but for a brief moment... there truly was a winner.