Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

sadly not. he doesn't see them, only hear them

I see. That's a shame, but still pretty cool. Hope he hears them for a long time to come!

I kinda like going to sleep or waking up to the chirping of birds. It's been that way since I was little.

Edited by DragonFlames

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I see. That's a shame, but still pretty cool. Hope he hears them for a long time to come!

Here's to 30 more years of birds chirping!

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I kinda like going to sleep or waking up to the chirping of birds. It's been that way since I was little.

^^

8 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I can already see it, the Xeno spirit will explode come Friday here, heh.

This is 100% going to be me, i'll be honest. As a HUGE fan of Xeno, I really can't help but get so excited.

Edited by lightcosmo

Just remember to use spoilers with regards to Future Connected. But do alert me if...

Spoiler

Any of it happens to strongly hint at the coming of XCX2. On the remote chance it does, my mind, which has 4% of its thought capacity dedicated to the sequel, wishes to be comforted by knowledge that its arrival is with the foreseeable future.

And tell me what intraseries crossover stuff if any exists in the Land of Challenge. If Xeno cameo recolors exist, go ahead and post pics.

13 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Just remember to use spoilers with regards to Future Connected. But do alert me if...

Reveal hidden contents

Any of it happens to strongly hint at the coming of XCX2. On the remote chance it does, my mind, which has 4% of its thought capacity dedicated to the sequel, wishes to be comforted by knowledge that its arrival is with the foreseeable future.

And tell me what intraseries crossover stuff if any exists in the Land of Challenge. If Xeno cameo recolors exist, go ahead and post pics.

I don't think i'm going to say much on that matter, so no worries!

I probably won't be posting too much generally, as i'll be absorbed into the game, naturally.

9 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

That's not a tee hee, right?

Yes!

The guy's name

F4oowLP.jpg?1

is Xeno.

7 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Tragically, he missed when I least needed it.

---

Didn't sleep a wink last night.
F*** allergies.

Yikes!

What kind of allergies do you have that you're unable to sleep, if I may ask?

Edited by Falcom Knight

image0.png?width=766&height=431

And because i pre-loaded, i get to be part of midnight gang.

9 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

F4oowLP.jpg?1

Oh, that was clever.

46 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Just remember to use spoilers with regards to Future Connected.

Oh definietly. And since most people are starting with the main game first, i won't really be able to discuss Future Connected story details with anybody for a while so i'll probably just wait before attempting to discuss the plot.

I think the most i'll be posting about Future Connected will be scenic screenshots/video here and there, perhaps the occasional humorus dialouge. Nothing big.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Oh, that was clever.

e5NS2i5.jpg?1

I don't think I'll upload the Lys x Musse A support today since I still have to do some research and writing. It looks like that A will become at least four times as long as C and B. 

Also 

Spoiler

both have a good ending.

Spoiler

Both get what they derserve.

Story is subjective, I'm mostly okay with it. 
I'm just agitated literally every enemy in the game becomes aggressive in this act, it's very frustrating, when I'm just trying to do things.

48 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Hm, what's wrong with the last act?

Gameplay wise enemies got buffed to a very high level. It's not that I couldn't defeat them, it's just that I felt like Act 1 and 2 was a lot more well balanced and paced.

Story wise, I felt like it did away with a lot of the good stuff in Act 2 and what I got instead wasn't good enough.

15 minutes ago, Strullemia said:

Gameplay wise enemies got buffed to a very high level. It's not that I couldn't defeat them, it's just that I felt like Act 1 and 2 was a lot more well balanced and paced.

Story wise, I felt like it did away with a lot of the good stuff in Act 2 and what I got instead wasn't good enough.

Yea, this is basically how I'm feeling right now.
I'm gonna finish the game, and I have the switch version, so I'm gonna get the Serena ending if it kills me, because damn, she deserves it.

Admittedly, after seeing the buffs given to enemies, I grinded out some levels. It's not that I think I can't do it, with where I was, I just don't really know where the game expects me to be for most of this content, so I'm going to throw a band-aid on it, and call it a day. And it'll annoy me less playing this act if I grind out a bit.

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner Happy birthday!

3 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

Yikes!

What kind of allergies do you have that you're unable to sleep, if I may ask?

Pollen and dust, mostly. I have to sneeze so much it prevents me from falling asleep.
When it gets really bad, like last night, I also have trouble breathing, because of my asthma.

Interestingly enough, this kind of stuff tends to happen only at night. I'm fine during the day.

5 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

When everyone is getting Xenoblade tomorrow but you're not scheduled to get it until Tuesday

I don't know if i will get it tomorrow or in 2 weeks, so you aren'T alone

Screenshot_2415.png?width=451&height=431

Screenshot_2416.png?width=461&height=431

Screenshot_2417.png?width=456&height=431

Screenshot_2418.png

And so the journey is complete. And i finished the day before XenoblaDE comes out, see, it was all perfectly timed.

I need to sort out my overall thoughts, so i'll probably make an entire new thread to talk about my journey watching every theatrically released Godzilla and King Kong movie. I'll also be putting up a tierlist for more specific rankings. But know that i enjoyed most of my time doing this. Godzilla movies are fun except for when they aren't.

Anything below Rebirth of Mothra 1, i would consider not good to varying degrees.

Edited by Armagon