• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Armagon said:

Since i made one for Godzilla yesterday, i thought i'd make my own King Kong wallpaper as well

Gonna see if i can try to do one for Mothra, Rodan, King Ghidorah and MechaGodzilla. Gonna be tricky if there's an uneven number of incarnations (MechaGodzilla currently has only four so that's one Kaiju with an even number of incarnations).

Rodan has Showa, Heisei, Final Wars, and KotM incarnations, though Showa Rodan may or may not be one of the Rodans featured in his debut film. There are six King Ghidorahs (Showa, Heisei, Rebirth of Mothra, GMK, Anime, and KotM) if you don't count Mecha-King Ghidorah. As for Mothra, there's...

1. The original Mothra, who dies in Mothra vs. Godzilla
  2. The twins born in Mothra vs. Godzilla, one of which dies prior to Ghidorah's debut and the other who becomes an adult by Ebirah's debut
  3. The larva in Destroy All Monsters
  4. Heisei Mothra
  5. Mothra Leo's mother
  6. Mothra Leo
  7. GMK Mothra
  8. Tokyo S.O.S. Mothra
  9. The twins born in Tokyo S.O.S. (a male and a female)
  10. Final Wars Mothra
  11. Anime Mothra that barely even appears
  12. MonsterVerse Mothra

Of course most Mothras appear as larvae and adults, so the number of Mothra designs is bigger than this list (especially with Leo and his six forms).

I finally got around to beating the boss I had to stop on yesterday.
I pulverized him. Literally.
7g3bDxp.jpg

The thing did put up quite the fight, though.

On that note, Blue Reflection is perhaps the game where the protagonists are at their most overpowered from a gameplay perspective. You have so many tools to work with to turn the tides of battle in your favor, it's downright unreal.

To wit: You have skills that can delay enemy turns, skills that make your turns faster, skills that can inflict ailments, skills that buff your stats, skills that debuff you enemies, multi-hit attacks, multi-target attacks, and attacks that outright ignore enemy defenses. Then, you have the ability to add additional effects to skills like adding debuffs, damage increase, wait time decrease, recovering health or MP upon usage etc. 
On top of that, using what is called an "Ether Gauge", you are able to attack up to four times in a single turn (which will result in a devastating Link Attack depending on who executed it) depending on how much the Ether Gauge is filled for an Overdrive Mode, use said gauge to generate a shield that cuts down any incoming damage to negligible amounts (though you have to charge that field by holding down a button while waiting for the next character (or enemy) to get their turn), use said gauge to recover HP and MP for as long as you hold down a button while waiting for the next character (or enemy) to get their turn, and the kicker: you can hold down a button to make your own turns come up quicker while delaying enemy turns for, you guessed it, as long as you hold down a button while waiting for the next character (or enemy) to get their turn.
These latter abilities while deplete your Ether Gauge for the duration of their usage, however, so you have to be somewhat smart in using it, especially in longer boss fights. It does regenerate while you're fighting, however, and there are skills dedicated specifically to increase it.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

How far have you gotten? I only finished the prologue last night.

Finished the prologue, then Ayra ORKO'd Sigurd four times in the next chapter, so I'm still on chapter 1.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

I am trying to search for any resources, but i can't find any, sorry 😕

It's alright, don't worry!

Thanks for your help nontheless!

I picked a generic sprite for all lines then.

I could looked up for some conversations on Youtube and screencap them, but unfortunately I have not really the time for it right now.

1 minute ago, Falcom Knight said:

It's alright, don't worry!

Thanks for your help nontheless!

I picked a generic sprite for all lines then.

I could looked up for some conversations on Youtube and screencap them, but unfortunately I have not really the time for it right now.

I do have 

593366887740604438.png?v=1

Does it help?

Uh, is there any way to restart Chapter 1 of Genealogy? I didn't realize that Aideen and Dew became playable characters on the map and I didn't move them soon enough to get them away from the soldiers that spawn near them. Aideen is dead now and I don't see a restart chapter option.

Edited by twilitfalchion

11 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Uh, is there any way to restart Chapter 1 of Genealogy? I didn't realize that Aideen and Dew became playable characters on the map and I didn't move them soon enough to get them away from the soldiers that spawn near them. Aideen is dead now and I don't see a restart chapter option.

You poor, unfortunate soul...

Have you used the autosave function of the game? You MIGHT be able to restart that way?

Just now, Benice said:

Have you used the autosave function of the game? You MIGHT be able to restart that way?

Yeah, I set auto-save to on to save each turn. But can I not restart the entire chapter over?

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Yeah, I set auto-save to on to save each turn. But can I not restart the entire chapter over?

Did you save over your start of chapter save?
If you did, just... please set the auto-save feature in another slot.
I like to save my chapter save in the first slot, and set auto-save to 2nd slot.
Please do not keep save over your start of chapter save.

Just now, Caster said:

Did you save over your start of chapter save?
If you did, just... please set the auto-save feature in another slot.
I like to save my chapter save in the first slot, and set auto-save to 2nd slot.
Please do not keep save over your start of chapter save.

Okay, good to know for future reference. So I'm screwed then. The only save file I have is the same one I auto-saved on. Dew is already dead and Aideen is about to die to the group of axe users in the southwest portion of the map and there is nothing I can do about it. Should I just restart from the beginning then?

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Okay, good to know for future reference. So I'm screwed then. The only save file I have is the same one I auto-saved on. Dew is already dead and Aideen is about to die to the group of axe users in the southwest portion of the map and there is nothing I can do about it. Should I just restart from the beginning then?

Would you rather me just do it myself and send you a save state to get you back?

2 minutes ago, Caster said:

Would you rather me just do it myself and send you a save state to get you back?

No, thanks. If it's better to just restart I'll do it myself. But the offer is appreciated.

EDIT: I've already restarted and will just keep two files this time.

Edited by twilitfalchion

1 minute ago, Falcom Knight said:

I can't remember having the save option after each turn in FE4.

I think I could only save after seizing a castle.

It's at the start of each turn.
If you move anyone you can't anymore.

There is also an auto-save function in the options.

Edited by Caster

Well, my wording was unprecise, I meant before player's turn.

And alright.

Yeah, FE4 is cruel like that. 2 hours of playtime only for that to happen. Forgot to save? Well, too bad.

To be fair none of the upcoming games till FE8 had an intermediate save option.

Seizing a castle complies playing a chapter and the game gives the chance to save after each seize, I don't see FE4 having a "save" problem.

Edited by Falcom Knight

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Yeah, FE4 is cruel like that. 2 hours of playtime only for that to happen. Forgot to save? Well, too bad.

I wouldn't really call the game cruel for that... but that's just me, you have everything is avoid it... you just need to look in the options.
Maybe I'm just defensive, since this is my 2nd favorite game in the series, but, well, maybe.
The only thing I find about FE4's save feature that's annoying is you can't restart a chapter without having a save for it... but there are plenty of ways to avoid it... so I dunno.