The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

2 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

Felix x Laura S. Arseid

C

Hide contents

C support

Laura: Hello Felix! I wanted to ask if you might have the time to train with me?

Felix: … What is this about all of the sudden!?

Laura: I just wanted to test the swordmanship of House Arundel. I have heared great things about the techniques of your family, so it would be a good opportunity to test my strength and to learn from you.

Felix: Pfft. And even if so, don’t you see that I’m busy with something else?  There are enough of kids in the campus you can play with your “knight games”.

Laura: Well… yeah… but none of shares a similar sword wield style as you have. I kinda have the feeling that you don’t appreciate me.

Felix: It’s not like that. I would have said the exact same to anyone else. It doesn’t make a difference for me at all that you that you use the same weapon as I do and even use similar techniques. I just don’t want to train with you, got it?

Laura: I see. Then may I ask the question, how are you so good in swords play, if you never train?

Felix: Hmpf… Why do you even try to intervene in my private stuff? And when did I say that I never train. I just told you that I don’t want to train with you. And this opinion about this hasn’t changed. So could you bother other people with your begging, please? I have to do right now.

Laura: … Very well.

the typical Felix C support

If you're curious how it'll turn out, then you will be as curious as I am because I have no idea what to do with B and A right now.

Sounds like a great way to start off their support chain. She didn't seem too fazed by Felix's bluster, so I'm guessing she'll be approaching him again soon enough. Nice job!

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Armagon said:

Might have to grind this out then. I haven't checked my party members' Affinities, all i know is that Sharla probably has the least with everyone on account of me benching her permamently after Dunban joined

Looking over the Wiki, if you wanted to use Collectibles to boost Affinity, then having Reyn give Dunban 250 Prairie Dragonflies would work. You can trade for them in Colony 9 at minimal Area Affinity requirements.

Slow I know. Even if you had Love Sources available, which you can't b/c inability to get 5* Colony 6 Area Affinity ATM, you'd need 50 of those.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Just one small correction: Felix' last name and house is Fraldarius. Arundel is the name of Edelgard's uncle. But that's no big deal, really. I liked this support.

Oh whoops.

Could have sworn Felix's last name was Arundel.

Would have been a fitting name for a badass sword user.

That said I could name the last name of only four Three Houses characters (Lysithea, Edelgard, Claude, Bernadetta) right now.

I almost wanted to bring Lechter into game, but thankfully it has become devoid.

Seriously I'm not very acknowledged about Felix higher than his C rank (because he pisses me off), so I have no idea what to write in higher levels.

Though this is the ultimate chance to make myself Felix likable now.

Anyways thanks for your feedback!

@DragonFlames @twilitfalchion

Edited by Falcom Knight

5 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Would have been a fitting name for a badass sword user.

That it would, indeed.

6 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

That said I could name the last name of only four Three Houses characters (Lysithea, Edelgard, Claude, Bernadetta) right now.

Poor Ferdinand keeps reminding everyone of his name every two seconds only to be forgotten. XD
At least he got an appearance in Cold Steel 3...

7 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Seriously I'm not very acknowledged about Felix higher than his C rank (because he pisses me off), so I have no idea what to write in higher levels.

Most of his supports, especially with a male character, follow this string: he is harsh to a character in the C-support, then he reveals why he was so harsh to them in the B-support, and in the A-support, he usually tries to make amends in his own way. Think of him as a male Tsundere, basically.
Though he tends to be a lot less harsh when it's a girl he's talking to (unless that girl's name is Ingrid).

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

That it would, indeed.

Poor Ferdinand keeps reminding everyone of his name every two seconds only to be forgotten. XD
At least he got an appearance in Cold Steel 3...

Most of his supports, especially with a male character, follow this string: he is harsh to a character in the C-support, then he reveals why he was so harsh to them in the B-support, and in the A-support, he usually tries to make amends in his own way. Think of him as a male Tsundere, basically.
Though he tends to be a lot less harsh when it's a girl he's talking to (unless that girl's name is Ingrid).

Well, then I messed up the C support actually.

Ingrid is the only female support of Felix I really know because I shipped them together.

I might rewrite C then.

Now that I think about I remember a few more last names than I mentioned before (also know Ferdinand, Hilda, Marianne and Ingrid).

Also once I have done the submissions I will do Olivert x Hilda because this support could become... interesting.

Edited by Falcom Knight

3 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Also once I have done the submissions I will do Olivert x Hilda because this support could become... interesting.

Oh, definitely. I can see that being hilarious. XD

4 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Well, then I messed up the C support actually.

Ingrid is the only female support of Felix I really know because I shipped them together.

I might rewrite C then.

Sorry if I made more work for you. That wasn't my intention.
For what it's worth, I really like the C-support the way it is. It has a lot of potential for interesting developments.

I mean it's up to you.

On the one hand I'd like represent the characters as authentic as possible, but if you're ok with the one I have done, then I'll keep it.

I assumed Felix would be douchebaggery to everyone. 

That he's not to women except Ingrid I could not know because she has been the only female support with him yet.

4 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

That he's not to women except Ingrid I could not know because she has been the only female support with him yet.

I skimmed through the ones I unlocked with him again to make sure I don't lie to you, and he's kind of nice to Annette and Flayn (one of the few who outright like Annette's singing, and Flayn just melts everybody), not as harsh to Mercedes (though he does dismiss her claims that he reminds her of her brother rather brutally, he's pretty respectful towards her otherwise), and respectful to Byleth (the latter no matter the gender, because he feels like Byleth can understand him).
I'd say the way he talks to Laura in your support is pretty authentic for him, considering she is kind of similar to Ingrid in terms of personality.

52 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

he's kind of nice to Annette

What do you mean kind of? That's the cutest damn support in the game!

3 minutes ago, Caster said:

What do you mean kind of? That's the cutest damn support in the game!

I confess, I never saw the entire thing, just the C and B-supports. For whatever reason, I didn't get the A when I played Blue Lions.

zxiKRCj.png

Shall I use this as Laura's sprite?

(after cropping of course)

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

I skimmed through the ones I unlocked with him again to make sure I don't lie to you, and he's kind of nice to Annette and Flayn (one of the few who outright like Annette's singing, and Flayn just melts everybody), not as harsh to Mercedes (though he does dismiss her claims that he reminds her of her brother rather brutally, he's pretty respectful towards her otherwise), and respectful to Byleth (the latter no matter the gender, because he feels like Byleth can understand him).
I'd say the way he talks to Laura in your support is pretty authentic for him, considering she is kind of similar to Ingrid in terms of personality.

I see.

I will use him more often now unless he will die again.

Keeping him alive in maddening was hard...... actually impossible.

The support of Ingrid was the basics for the one I have written since Felix didn't care about learning from the tactical meeting.

So I assumed it would be general reaction if someone asked him for some practice in whatever way.

Day five of genealogy and I'm onto chapter 3! Chapter 2 was okay, but once more required a Sigurd Solo to be able to save the villages. Chapter 3 looks...quite boring, to be honest. But there is plenty of time for stuff to change.

lol
sdTTpHw.jpg

36 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

I will use him more often now unless he will die again.

Keeping him alive in maddening was hard...... actually impossible.

I can imagine that.
He really fell off or me on my first playthrough. He proved useless against the onslaught of siege weapons and didn't do too much damage to the lategame enemies, either.
And that was on Normal. Every other time I used him, his performance was middling at best while his survivability was practically nonexistent each time. Definitely not the "monster" other people apparently experienced him as.

I can imagine that.
He really fell off or me on my first playthrough. He proved useless against the onslaught of siege weapons and didn't do too much damage to the lategame enemies, either.
And that was on Normal. Every other time I used him, his performance was middling at best while his survivability was practically nonexistent each time. Definitely not the "monster" other people apparently experienced him as.

I feel like I disagree with every statement you have made. On Maddening, even.

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I can imagine that.

I think he's rather a good unit. He's pretty strong and fast. Though once he's recruited his stats fall behind the non recruited characters. Blue Lions is the only route I couldn't beat on maddening (ignoring church as route) thanks to the goddamn slow lord, but I think he's at best there.

1 minute ago, Caster said:

I feel like I disagree with every statement you have made. On Maddening, even.

As a not-very-wise-man (a.k.a. me) once said: "RNG is a witch with a b".

Granted, I haven't played Three Houses on Maddening at all. And after everything I've heard about it, that mode is a really big
nope.gif

Just now, Falcom Knight said:

I think he's rather a good unit. He's pretty strong and fast. Though once he's recruited his stats fall behind the non recruited characters. Blue Lions is the only route I couldn't beat on maddening (ignoring church as route) thanks to the goddamn slow lord, but I think he's at best there.

I mean, don't get me wrong, he's leagues better than Raphael, Caspar, Ignatz, or Cyril, but... I never once saw the "best unit" that some other people apparently had.

Granted, I haven't played Three Houses on Maddening at all. And after everything I've heard about it, that mode is a really bad

fify

Ignatz was a fine assassine in my GD run.

But then again I don't tend to play Three Houses ever again.

Fun experience for 1-2 playthroughs, but then it gets repetitive and tedious.

Just now, Falcom Knight said:

fify

Hehe!

I'm actually thinking of replaying Three Houses sometime soon. I want to give Silver Snow, so far the only route I have only played once, another go, see if my opinions on it may change at all.

26 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

As a not-very-wise-man (a.k.a. me) once said: "RNG is a witch with a b".

Granted, I haven't played Three Houses on Maddening at all. And after everything I've heard about it, that mode is a really big
nope.gif

I mean, don't get me wrong, he's leagues better than Raphael, Caspar, Ignatz, or Cyril, but... I never once saw the "best unit" that some other people apparently had.

Maddening is a bit mixed. Earlygame is rough, midgame is easy, then chapter 13 exists, life is miserable, and endgame largely depends on which route. BL endgame is horrendous.

The best unit is Dimitri. No, I don't care if you got speed screwed, personal experience is nothin!

18 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Silver Snow is a no go for me because chapter 13 lordless is trash and I never could support Rhea.

Really, my opinion on Silver Snow isn't the best, either, because when I played it for the first time, it was just Verdant Wind without Claude, without my favorite battle in the game, and a crappy final boss that is zero fun to fight.
But I do like that Seteth and Flayn, two of the best characters in Three Houses in my opinion, get more spotlight in that route. And "A Funeral of Flowers" is the best final map theme in the game for me, even if the final battle itself is craptastic, especially in comparison to Verdant Wind's (speaking purely from a gameplay perspective here).
I also associate this theme with the route, which probably helps.

Just now, Caster said:

BL endgame is horrendous.

That is the case on Normal or Hard, too.
There is such a thing as "too many siege weapons".

Also, whoever thought it was a good idea to make a boss with 30 f***ing range able to attack twice in one turn is a sadist of the highest order.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Day five of genealogy and I'm onto chapter 3! Chapter 2 was okay, but once more required a Sigurd Solo to be able to save the villages. Chapter 3 looks...quite boring, to be honest. But there is plenty of time for stuff to change.

Glad you lasted longer than I did. After how long Chapter 2 lasted, I'm already burned out with FE4. Hopefully a remake will be released that makes it more enjoyable and less tedious and boring. That, or the game just isn't for me.

Time to get back to Path of Radiance and the Tellius games after putting them off for so long. Now the question is, do I restart on normal, or continue my easy file that I made a while back when I was awful at FE (I got to Ch. 15)?

Edited by twilitfalchion

That is the case on Normal or Hard, too.
There is such a thing as "too many siege weapons".

Also, whoever thought it was a good idea to make a boss with 30 f***ing range able to attack twice in one turn is a sadist of the highest order.

Retribution is really useful on Maddening BL, because it has the most seige tomes. Doesn't make it any less annoying.
Maddening Endgame also has ambush spawn Seige tomes. That's fun.

In fairness, she never attacks the same person twice, and barely hits. Usually.

I'm also glad Black Eagles is the worst route story wise imo, since even though she's one of my favorite characters, I would rather die than support someone like her irl, so

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Glad you lasted longer than I did. After how long Chapter 2 lasted, I'm already burned out with FE4. Hopefully a remake will be released that makes it more enjoyable and less tedious and boring. That, or the game just isn't for me.

It's okay to admit something isn't for you! Doesn't mean it's bad!