The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

If that i true, then

OOF

Still not 800 as some people have thought.

Lesson of this: Never buy a console on date of release.

51 minutes ago, Deenward said:

I mean, Olivier and Claude are objectively the most beautiful bois. Writing the tale of their tender romance would touch the hearts of millions worldwide.

I see, you're a man of culture!

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

I suffered through her mother a few days ago to unlock her...

Worth it though, since Mio has a game winning hyper lol

KOs anyone in the same Row or coulumn as her and gets half their stars.

Single handedly won me a game yesterday lmao.

Also i chose those images for the sig

Hide contents

latest?cb=20161017072005latest?cb=20191215230250latest?cb=20200319025929

Maybe I'll try to play again. It's just a bit discouraging to lose so much progress.

Looks good to me!
Never seen that Tailtiu pic, that's an awesome one!

5 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Lesson of this: Never buy a console on date of release.

Even later on it would be too expensive, if release price will be 650€ (or maybe even 700€)

5 minutes ago, Caster said:

Never seen that Tailtiu pic, that's an awesome one!

Protecc Thunder Girl!

37 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

and salt. Aloot of Salt.

Like yesterday i lost the game because my character rolled a 3... with 2 freaking dices...

<.<

Had i rolled 1 point higher, i would've won the game.

Ouch.
That's some E-rank luck right there...

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Even later on it would be too expensive, if release price will be 650€ (or maybe even 700€)

Okay, now that's just ludicrous...

5 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

What was the entry price of the PS4?

That, I don't know. I got mine relatively late and for quite cheap. I do remember it being quite a lot. I expect it was much less than 600-700€, however.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Just checked, it was 400€

I know that even back then, I felt that it was a little too much for a console, so I abstained from buying one until games came out that I really absolutely wanted to play.
I got mine around the time Tales of Berseria release, iirc, and by that time, I could get it for relatively cheap.

At last, finally at Gotha. Man, pft, the entire sequence of Mt. Batten, Battenburg, and Gotha Pass gave me like fourteen Mini Medals! I'm thankful that Mimics have an 100% drop rate. Also, I decided to finally add another monster to my active party. An Orc King, found just outside Gotha. Mostly because these guys have Zing, and I'm pretty sure they also learn Kazing. I already have a Cureslime as a heal battery, might as well have someone who can revive in the reserve party too. 

Well, big events to trigger next... but that will be for next time.

Just returned to BotW for the first time in a while to try Master Mode. Holy Hyrule do the enemies tank hits like an armor knight on steroids. It’s looking to be an incredible challenge. Can’t wait to see how many times and in how many ways I can die.

Edited by twilitfalchion

Made some changes to my sig (i'll post it here for the mobile folks because sigs don't show up there)

rHHIGuA.jpg

The font used in the Xenoblade 10th anniversary art was much cleaner so i used that. Also added Jin to the group, since he is a protagonist of Torna ~ The Golden Country.

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Shilling intensifies

Believe it or not, this is the final boss theme.
Its first phase, that is.

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Kinda reminds me of Blue Destination

Yeah, i can also hear Blue Destiniation in this (nearly called it Blue Reflection, that's the name of the game haha)

Also, DragonFlames, i recall you said that the protags look like Atelier characters. I can tell by the eyes that Blue Reflection and the Arland games share the same artist, resembling Atelier Lulua art the most.

latest?cb=20181202234743

Look at the eyes.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

If that i true, then

OOF

All those terabytes only for it to be completely filled up after like five games because anyone that isn't a Nintendo dev doesn't know the meaning of the word "compression"

1 hour ago, Falcom Knight said:

As for battle theme: 1 > 2

Really? I mean, i'd get it if it was Mechanical Rhythm but Time to Fight over Xenoblade 2's battle theme? Can't say i agree with that. Imo, Time to Fight is too "standard-y" compared to the rest of the series' battle themes. It's not a bad song by any means but it's massively overshadowed by the rest.

14 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah, i can also hear Blue Destiniation in this (nearly called it Blue Reflection, that's the name of the game haha)

There is actually a track in the game called Blue Reflection. It's the starting menu theme and it also plays in the ending after the main ending song is over.
And it's absolutely beautiful.

15 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Also, DragonFlames, i recall you said that the protags look like Atelier characters. I can tell by the eyes that Blue Reflection and the Arland games share the same artist, resembling Atelier Lulua art the most.

latest?cb=20181202234743

Look at the eyes.

Now that you mention it, you're right! Huh. That's awesome! No wonder I like the character design so much.
Atelier Lulua Rorona = Best-looking Rorona.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

20200610212723_1.jpg

I love going full murder juice 😄

100% Murder Juice. XD

Didn't Atelier's Artist work on Echoes as well?

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

100% Murder Juice. XD

other names for the game:

Weeb Mario Party

Waifu Party

100% Peace Juice

400% Suguri Juice

100% Fair & Fun

100% Lose your friends