The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Cyberdimension Blanc is just gonna be this image

im-a-healer-but-20526260.png

Yeah, probably. XD

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Oh. Huh. And here i thought the whole "online" thing was just thematic.

I don't blame you for assuming that, since the game you're in is the titular 4 Goddesses Online.
I'm just waiting for the inevitable "die in the game, die in real life" reference.

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

not really a sequel, since it's completely different kind of game

xD

The title seemed very sequel-like.

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

And the multiplayer is brooooooooooooooooooooken. atleasto n PC

I'll probably never find out due to a lack of a PS Plus subscription.

---

One of my favorite jokes so far is Neptune introducing Noire to the audience:
W2j11m1.jpg

XD

Edited by DragonFlames

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Neptune introducing Noire to the audience:
W2j11m1.jpg

XD

It wouldn't be Neptune if she didn't call Noire a loner at every opportunity haha.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It wouldn't be Neptune if she didn't call Noire a loner at every opportunity haha.

True.

Though there was a scene where Noire comes across a shady merchant, who wanted to offer her to "buy anything she wants for a cheap price" and the first thing she says is "friends", only to then realize that you probably can't buy friends.
And let's not forget one of my favorite lines from the anime series, courtesy of our dear Lady Lonely Heart dismissing claims of being entirely friendless: "I do have a friend!"
So... Neptune might not even be lying. XD

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

xlbIIEZ.png

Tfw Suguri final Boss

Marc: "Haha, I'm in danger!"

Edited by DragonFlames

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

lol yeah

Suguri showed her evasion in that battle and i could only hit her once in like 10 turns lol

Myrmidon on echoes Terrain i tell ya lol

Good lord.
Did you win in the end or was her dodginess too much?

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

i got rekt xD

I am lvling up a bit lol

Are level-ups permanent or do you have to go from the starting level each time you play a stage/board?

---

This madman beat Christophorus (a.k.a. one of the hardest (and my favorite) bosses in Nights of Azure) without the final weapon upgrade AND only at level 8.

"Saa, tomo ni kanade yo..."
- Sothis

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Are level-ups permanent or do you have to go from the starting level each time you play a stage/board?

in 200% mixed juice they are perma.

it's a meme RPG, not a board game like 100% Orange juice (where lvl ups don'T carry over)

Just now, Shrimperor said:

in 200% mixed juice they are perma.

it's a meme RPG, not a board game like 100% Orange juice (where lvl ups don'T carry over)

Ah, I see.
So instead of the party game being the spin-off, it's the main title and the RPG is the spin-off. Got it.

I don't know how much more of FE4 I can take...I talked to Eldigan with Lachesis, (Eldigan had already ruined my plans by randomly going up to a castle where I didn't have a single unit) and then the Cross knights didn't turn green as I'd expected, thus killing six of my units who I had to warp! And don't get me started on the invisible barrier! Urrghhh...

I don't know how much more of FE4 I can take...I talked to Eldigan with Lachesis, (Eldigan had already ruined my plans by randomly going up to a castle where I didn't have a single unit) and then the Cross knights didn't turn green as I'd expected, thus killing six of my units who I had to warp! And don't get me started on the invisible barrier! Urrghhh...

Wth how did I manage to double-post over 17 minutes passing?

48 minutes ago, Caster said:

Blah, I wish I wasn't stuck in a rut again.

Feels bad.

1 hour ago, Caster said:

Blah, I wish I wasn't stuck in a rut again.

I can relate.

------

"I don't know how much more of FE4 I can take...I talked to Eldigan with Lachesis, (Eldigan had already ruined my plans by randomly going up to a castle where I didn't have a single unit) and then the Cross knights didn't turn green as I'd expected, thus killing six of my units who I had to warp! And don't get me started on the invisible barrier! Urrghhh..." @Benice

018D0A3A-64B5-4812-8475-BD11689DA38A.jpeg.a0f043ab390c611e79c884f525a5c1ae.jpeg

Seriously though, I'm sorry you're having such a rough time with it. Map size and gameplay downtime were my biggest issues with FE4. I didn't even start Ch. 3 because I couldn't get myself motivated enough to play through a two-to-three hour chapter of boring (for me) gameplay.

Edited by twilitfalchion

24 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Map size and gameplay downtime were my biggest issues with FE4.

For me the problem is that the game wants you to slap it with Sigurd, (Literally every single side objective and clearing the map quickly) whereas I'd prefer not to rely on gamebreaking units when I don't have to- For things like Eldigan and his 52 attack+critical, I don't mind using good units, though. (Although I had to use Arden most of the time because Sigurd was trying to save villages at the time.) Well, that and the trudging around the massive maps. That also has been a bit of a turnoff.

25 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I didn't even start Ch. 3 because I couldn't get myself motivated enough to play through a two-to-three hour chapter of boring (for me) gameplay.

It took me a few days to get the willpower to start it, actually. Chapter 2 was okay, but the incredibly roundabout route that you have to take around the chapter was quite annoying.

I just really want to get to the second generation so I can see the inheritance mechanic... And I also want to see if it gets better since a lot of people really love it! I want to love it too! It's sorta like FE7 for me: The whole reason I played it for my first LP was because I really disliked it in my first playthrough on Eliwood Normal but everyone else said it was the best game ever, so I really wanted to love it. It's been better this time around, but I still don't think it's a terrific game.

Also, WHY IS ARDEN'S PROMOTION SO BAD? LEX GOT +5 TO STRENGTH, + 3 TO SPEED AND +4 TO DEFENSE! ARDEN GOT NOTHING BUT 2 STRENGTH, SPEED AND DEFENSE! I WANT A REFUND!

...Actually, it's probably because they didn't think anyone would use him anyways. Oh well.