The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Personally, I'm glad I don't live in an area that gets thunderstorms often. Well, it's a desert, so not much precipitation all year around anyway, but still...

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom for the first time. It's been a long-ass time since I've seen an Indiana Jones movie and Indiana Jones and Han Solo are literally the same character. And yeah, I know both of them are played by Harrison Ford but Indy and Han areĀ actually just the same character.

14 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Personally, I'm glad I don't live in an area that gets thunderstorms often. Well, it's a desert, so not much precipitation all year around anyway, but still...

I feel like that's worse. I'd personally take constant thunderstorms over living in a desert.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I feel like that's worse. I'd personally take constant thunderstorms over living in a desert.

Well, I suppose I'm already used to it, having been born and raised where I live.

So I laugh whenever someone complains that any point of the 20's C is hot. In fact, 25C is what I put my AC to, because otherwise the heat may beĀ fine, but sweating is not.

Speaking of, we're already at that time of the year where temperatures break 40C daily already. Once a year we break 50C. If it doesn't hail instead during Summer.Ā Yet, it can hail in Summer.

Weather be crazy here, sometimes.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Once a year we break 50C.

That sounds like hell tbh. Idk if I could get used to that. I've lived in Florida for most my life and still haven't gotten used to the heat so probably not.

Hey look, we made it to page 7573. How long will it stay that way?

Edited by Armagon

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

That sounds like hell tbh. Idk if I could get used to that. I've lived in Florida for most my life and still haven't gotten used to the heat so probably not.

Hey look, we made it to page 7573. How long will it stay that way?

Now I would certainly not survive Florida. Heat is one thing. Humid heat... *shudders*

Probably not for long. It seems the post count only lowers when we reach the page. At least, I've noticed it definitely happens once we reach the page.

Did final dungeon of Trails of Azure again to gain some practice. The first two fights, considered as the easiest ones, were the worst funnily. Didn't remember that Shirley had deathblow. The third boss, the hardest imo, was the easiest. As for the final boss I still have some questions like why it can use countervanish (Subspace Flight) on an unit with guard effect? The guard wasn't removed before.

HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE!

Wyda6O0.jpg
PDuHs0H.jpg

HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE!

I am obligated to love this game just for that, even if they're not playable.

10 hours ago, Armagon said:

Vert was like
GrossDentalIlladopsis-size_restricted_1.

XD

6 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

I envy you!

I want to watch some nature spectacle, but once again I live in the most boring area where none of the sorts is happening. :,(

I can't really remember when I faced a real heavy thunderstorm the last time (I believe in August 2016).

It was all show and no substance, though. It didn't even rain. And now it's all humid again.
I swear, nearly everything this year has been a complete joke...

6 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

This has been the worst thunderstorm ever affecting me

Ā  Hide contents

Ā 

but at the when it happened I visited relatives, so I could not witness this.

Oh hey, I actually remember this! It was everywhere in the news during that time.
The worst thunderstorms I witnessed weren't half as brutal as that one.

2 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

nPcRSbo.jpg?1

...I guess I should wait with fighting this thing?

Ā 

Fighting a monster who's name is in yellow means you're going to have a tougher time winning.

Fight one in red, well... you better have a telescope to hit that thing, because you won't otherwise.

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

It was all show and no substance, though. It didn't even rain. And now it's all humid again.
I swear, nearly everything this year has been a complete joke...

It's still dry but way cooler today.

HonestlyĀ the past decade has been a joke.

Snow died out and summers became dry as in a desert with new all time temperature records.

Ā 

Oh hey, I actually remember this! It was everywhere in the news during that time.
The worst thunderstorms I witnessed weren't half as brutal as that one.

I only did not witness it because it happened on the 80th birthday of my grandpa. He lives directly on the border the thunderstorm passed by. It became very windy, but dry without any lightning barrages. I only noticed the consequences when I couldn't return home the day after because the railsystem collapsed.

Fighting a monster who's name is in yellow means you're going to have a tougher time winning.

I see.

Iirc the enemy's level was 6, as my team's level was, so I expected it was beatable.

Edited by Falcom Knight

2 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

nPcRSbo.jpg?1

...I guess I should wait with fighting this thing?

Ā 

Yeah, I'd hold off on fighting Unique Monsters until after you get the Monado.

As a tip: grey-tagged enemies are the same level as you or up to two levels above or below you. Blue tagged enemies are three to five levels below you. Black tagged enemies are six or more levels below you and will not aggro on you outside of battle (UMs excluded). Yellow tagged enemies are three to five levels above you and red tagged enemies are six or more levels above you and they are practically impossible to hit without stacking up on Agility Up gems.

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE!

Wyda6O0.jpg
PDuHs0H.jpg

HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE!

Though I haven't really played it, what I like about Cyberdimension from what I've seen is that it honestly feels like it's canon to the mainline series. It's like a side story.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

It's 7570 now o.o

Not for me

Screenshot_20200614-093343_1.png

And now it's 7570 again.
Something is wrong, chief.

23 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Though I haven't really played it, what I like about Cyberdimension from what I've seen is that it honestly feels like it's canon to the mainline series. It's like a side story.

Definitely. I like to think it takes place after the true ending epilogue of Megadimension Neptunia VII.

One thing I really like about it is that characters interact with each other that don't interact much in the main series.
One scene, for example, had Neptune go on a quest with the Lowee twins and Uni. Uni was surprisingly pretty chill with Neptune's usual oddities (which, along with a scene where Verts usual weirdness just bounced right off of her, made me realize that she's one of the only sane characters in that group), while Rom and especially Ram just went right along with it.

Edited by DragonFlames

I really think it's time to switch threads, everyone. Lol

Wew have the Last Teehee thread, we can migrate there.

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Uni was surprisingly pretty chill with Neptune's usual oddities

There are some hints throughout the series that Uni actually respectsĀ Nep quite a bit

Edited by Shrimperor