Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange Journey music is stuck in my head

also I can’t stop fucking playing it

first time I played it, I though “eh it’s good but not nearly as great as nocturne and smt iv”, but now I’m finding it just as fucking fantastic as those two. Like i don’t know what happened, but damn I’m feeling it.

Can’t stop dungeon crawling aaaa

Edited by Nobody

It's a grey hat like the one Bogart wore in Casa Blanca. NOT a tan hat like Bogart wore in Treasure of the Sierra Madre! If you find one of those you can burn it for all I care.

It's a nice hat, I got it from the hat store over on fourth ave. Not a bad place, though the staff is a little pushy. Kept sayin' "tan hats are all the rage, why, we was watching that Bogart flick "Treasure of the Sierra Madre" and that Bogart fella was wearin' a smart lookin' tan hat". Well, I told 'em they ain't very learned about hats ifn they think the tan hat Bogart wore in Treasure of the Sierra Madre is any good. I tell ya, they didn't know shit about hats. I did find that fine grey hat like the one ol' Humph wore in Casa Blanca there though. So I s'pose they ain't all bad. If ya see my hat anywhere please let me know. I'm terrible afeared o' ne'er seein' that hat again.