• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t usually care about football and don’t even carr about how brasil performs, but ai have an irrational dislike for the Colombia team and them losing is the only thing i actively root for in world cup

i’m very glad with how things ended

why tho

they played better than brazil in the last world cup tbh

i don't think you understand if england win though. they still tout their world cup in 1966 as a major accomplishment 52 years later

if they win another i will legitimately never hear the end of it until i'm dead

various throwing around of the term subhumans and monkeys to describe both brits and south americans

probably a standard day on one of the 4chan boards, I'd imagine

3 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Why is Brazil’s team so hated?

because they play "dirty" - but it was mostly referring to the Columbians tonight

and the fact that Neymar is a diver and rolls about 12 times every time he gets challenged - which to be fair he does even if he does get legitimately fouled a lot, he acts as if he's been sniped rather than brought down

though to be honest the game tonight was dirty from england as well and there was diving all over the place so it just was not a very good game quality wise

(also let's be real it's 4chan, they aren't exactly fond of "shithole nigger country" - their words)

Hmm, yeah, that's something, from what I looked up.

Then again, that or it was the Fifth Match Curse in action, hehehehe. That's like... the sixth time in a row now? I don't know. The elections have caught more my attention than the World Cup...

The birthday of Queen Sonja of Norway? Ah, congrats to her, I guess.

Oh wow, my cousin shares birthday with a Queen...

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

The birthday of Queen Sonja of Norway? Ah, congrats to her, I guess.

Oh wow, my cousin shares birthday with a Queen...

It's also apparently quite close to your birthday.

*pew pew badapew* QUESTION OF THE DAY! Can you inherit birthdays?!?!

2 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Well, quite close, but still not on the day. That said, I do share birthday with an ex-president of ours. Interestingly, those elections fell on said birthday as well. That was certainly a day, back in 2000...

2 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Well, quite close, but still not on the day. That said, I do share birthday with an ex-president of ours. Interestingly, those elections fell on said birthday as well. That was certainly a day, back in 2000...

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Must have been a really good day for him.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Must have been a really good day for him.

3 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Why are Kansas and Nebraska part of the Confederacy on that map?

If I remember right, I was playing a mod (Concert of Europe, which adds a new starting date, 1821, and lots of other stuff, both for the new period and already existing one). The mechanics that add country cores to the CSA are tweaked from the vanilla game. Basically, anything with slavery gets a CSA core. Now, because AI is AI, even in the vanilla game, sometimes the USA doesn't follow history. One time, I saw Idaho with slavery, and when the CSA revolted, Idaho revolted with them. Yeah.

Anyway, apparently, the version of the mod I used for that game had a tendency for both Kansas and Nebraska to end up with slavery allowed once they reached statehood, so more often than not they get the cores and sometimes revolt with the CSA. Now, I'm not fully sure, but I think the Civil War triggered after I kicked the USA down when they tried Manifest DEstiny, so the CSA had much better chances. They won, most likely, so they got pretty much all their country cores sans West Virginia, Maryland, and Delaware. I don't remember what happened afterwards, usually the USA spends the rest of the game annexing them back in. Usually.