The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Fascinating. It's also a bit funny to imagine a "simulation" which deviates so often from history more often than it imitates it.

Interestingly, I think Maryland actually wanted to join the Confederacy at one point, but not being James Buchanan, Abraham Lincoln didn't let that happen.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Fascinating. It's also a bit funny to imagine a "simulation" which deviates so often from history more often than it imitates it.

Interestingly, I think Maryland actually wanted to join the Confederacy at one point, but not being James Buchanan, Abraham Lincoln didn't let that happen.

Well, that's Paradox games in a nutshell.

I think that was pretty much one of the first things Lincoln did. Quickly seize Maryland so DC wouldn't end up surrounded in Confederate territory.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, that's Paradox games in a nutshell.

I think that was pretty much one of the first things Lincoln did. Quickly seize Maryland so DC wouldn't end up surrounded in Confederate territory.

That in itself sounds like something from a Paradox game.

9 hours ago, Nobody said:

I read the entirety of it and feel dumber

why would one spend so much time there ffs

10 hours ago, Renne Descartes said:

h-heh wonder what kind of loser would browse 4chan every single day haha...

I'd say, usually fireworks annoy me. Specially on a day like 4th of July, since living next to the border means I'll hear those annoying things even if I'm not there.

Thankfully, I heard none today! Ah, good...

37 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'd say, usually fireworks annoy me. Specially on a day like 4th of July, since living next to the border means I'll hear those annoying things even if I'm not there.

How are the firework laws in Texas? Presuming that's the border you live near. I know there are other southwestern states but those are all, like...not Texas, unless they're southern California.

55 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

How are the firework laws in Texas? Presuming that's the border you live near. I know there are other southwestern states but those are all, like...not Texas, unless they're southern California.

No, I live near the Californian border. Beats me on what are the laws over there.

On 5.7.2018 at 5:55 AM, Acacia Sgt said:

I hope you didn't hear the explosion in the fireworks factory.

I used to like Anime conention since I was in one for the first time about a month ago. The dressed people and the activities were great... the loud music not so much. Highlight was meeting Futaba Sakura although the cosplayer (idk if a female version of this word exists) was way tooooo young for me. I would like to cosplay too sometime, but Idk as whom...

6 hours ago, Hecatia Lapislazuli said:

I hope you didn't hear the explosion in the fireworks factory.

I used to like Anime conention since I was in one for the first time about a month ago. The dressed people and the activities were great... the loud music not so much. Highlight was meeting Futaba Sakura although the cosplayer (idk if a female version of this word exists) was way tooooo young for me. I would like to cosplay too sometime, but Idk as whom...

I saw the news. Ah, no worries there, I don't live anywhere near to have heard it.

I think the word is unisex.