• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

finished two games, wow 

fallout 2 has a very strange atmosphere to it, and horrigan's death animation is one of the weirdest things I've seen. reminds me of the tank boss in smash tv.

68f6721236.png

btfo

4 minutes ago, Edgelord said:

my sister is a 9/11 truther and listens to Alex Jones from what she's mentioned before

beat that?

Wait, your sister, who is muslim, listens to alex jones? That's really weird. Or is that other sister? 

My sister is just very mentally unstable, overreacts to everything and tries to drive my parents crazy. She's already 20 but acts like she was 13. She also does self harm as blackmail. "Do this to me or I'll cut myself". If my parents don't do what she wants, then she DOES cut herself.

It's very tiring.

Edited by Nobody

i only have one half-sister

if you think about it, her being muslim gives her a reason to believe 9/11 is a plot perpetuated by the american government rather than extremist muslims

its strange because I don't think Alex is very fond of muslims otherwise but I'm not sure if she was peddling anything other the 9/11 truther stuff from him

but yeah man, that self-harm stuff is a no-go.

4 minutes ago, Edgelord said:

its strange because I don't think Alex is very fond of muslims otherwise but I'm not sure if she was peddling anything other the 9/11 truther stuff from him

Yeah, considering his target audience, I'd expect him to be extremely islamophobic.

5 minutes ago, Oz ♠ said:

Didn't know you played Heroes.

you adorable little shit

Sadly, I do, since last august.

I quit it for two months but like most addicts, wasn't able to resist temptation.

11 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Sadly, I do, since last august.

I quit it for two months but like most addicts, wasn't able to resist temptation.

well you don't have to an addict to really enjoy it

I stopped being addicted to the gacha system about two months ago...but then I randomly find myself playing AA for like 2 hours. Don't ask.

the other line I could've went down was actually citing some majority non-white countries that do have welfare statism, but i'm not really familar with them/what they are

15 minutes ago, Edgelord said:

ab18ed636f.png

i'm back on plebbit again

this time, actual alt-right

Anything with these trendy words like "cuck" is part of the reason I want to quit the Internet. Nevermind the fact I couldn't read beyond that (aside from not caring about politics).

41 minutes ago, Renne Descartes said:

remind me why games being long is a bad thing 

like literally what’s the hurry it’s a fucking video game. 

I want my condensed triple A streamlined experience.

Edited by Edgelord