• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really bored and didn’t feel like doing anything else, so I started replaying Conquest Lunatic/Classic.

got to chapter 16, and so far I haven’t had to restart any chapter. I’m 2 gud.

3 hours ago, Edgelord said:

the modern world is just a degenerate place

i long for being a 1920s kid where I'm just content with a cup and ball attached to it

To be fair, I don't think the 20s were necessarily less degenerate.

I'd say, I had no idea pizza could be sold in a cone, as if it were ice cream.

It was pretty good. I'd totally want another, if the chance permits...

5 minutes ago, Renne Descartes said:

y'all wish intelligent systems was b a s e d enough to tweet out body pillows of their own underaged (not even 1000000 years old actually underaged) waifus.

39cd2ccf7d.png

1 hour ago, Edgelord said:

based oda nobunaga used to be trying to unite japan.

where did it go so wrong?

Since Commodore Perry.

Then again, Nobunaga was for all intents and purposes a reverse Otaku, so perhaps the sentiment was already back then...

5 hours ago, Edgelord said:

Not because of vidya and the internet, though.

True, but the point I was trying to make it that degeneracy is universal.

4 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'd say, I had no idea pizza could be sold in a cone, as if it were ice cream.

It was pretty good. I'd totally want another, if the chance permits...

Was the pizza folded like a cone, or was it actually inside a waffle cone?

28 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Since Commodore Perry.

Then again, Nobunaga was for all intents and purposes a reverse Otaku, so perhaps the sentiment was already back then...

Successful people like Oda Nobunaga generally tend to be anti-loser.

Since anime didn't exist in the 1600s, I must ask what it meant to be a reverse otaku during that time.

11 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Was the pizza folded like a cone, or was it actually inside a waffle cone?

Successful people like Oda Nobunaga generally tend to be anti-loser.

Since anime didn't exist in the 1600s, I must ask what it meant to be a reverse otaku during that time.

The latter. Well, not exactly sure what the cone was made of, but yeah, everything was inside it.

Just plain interest in European stuff. Nobunaga was pragmatic, he saw how firearms and cannons would benefit him, but that didn't meant it was the only things that caught his attention. It is said he was among the first Japanese to dress in European clothing, for example. He had a collection of western art pieces. While not interested in converting, he also helped the Jesuits (though this could be more pragmatism, considering Nobunaga was an enemy of the Buddhist Monks and other religious groups). STuff like that.

While it didn't displace liking the local stuff, it still became a thing in his life, or so.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

38 minutes ago, Edgelord said:

67236265cd.png

fucking lol

this guy either deleted his comment or it was removed after I responded with quotes of Hitler saying the slavs were untermensch

On a similar subject, finally today a new version of the After the End mod of CK2 was released. If I wasn't swamped with stuff to do, I'd try it out today...

6 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

The latter. Well, not exactly sure what the cone was made of, but yeah, everything was inside it.

So, no other crust?

While not interested in converting, he also helped the Jesuits (though this could be more pragmatism, considering Nobunaga was an enemy of the Buddhist Monks and other religious groups).

Good, he wouldn't have been any better off being Catholic.

No offense if you are Catholic.

While it didn't displace liking the local stuff, it still became a thing in his life, or so.

Very interesting, especially the art stuff. Adapting new technologies is one thing, but to willingly adopt cultural elements is a bit different. In that sense, he was...not quite but somewhat like a reverse weab, then?

1 hour ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

So, no other crust?

Good, he wouldn't have been any better off being Catholic.

No offense if you are Catholic.

Very interesting, especially the art stuff. Adapting new technologies is one thing, but to willingly adopt cultural elements is a bit different. In that sense, he was...not quite but somewhat like a reverse weab, then?

Yeah, only the cone itself.

None taken. Well, at least he allowed it. After him things certainly spiraled down for Japanese Christians. Then again, perhaps Nobunaga simply died before opinions took a dive.

In a way, yes, he could be considered such. Then again, since this would predate what constitutes as "otaku/weab", then perhaps that one is more to say being "reverse western.... lover?" I don't know...