The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Very underrated fact: the first conversation between Trump and Bolsonaro was translated by a 24 year old youtuber, who's the son of one entrepreneur who's aligned with Jair. There were no professionals ready for that occasion.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

my father is a pokemon go addict and wants me to get pokemon let's go so he can get exclusive pokemon you can only get by trading with the game welp

game looks so awful tho

1 hour ago, Яei Яei said:

Very underrated fact: the first conversation between Trump and Bolsonaro was translated by a 24 year old youtuber, who's the son of one entrepreneur who's aligned with Jair. There were no professionals ready for that occasion.

would you do it for them if they hired you?

2 minutes ago, Nobody said:

my father is a pokemon go addict and wants me to get pokemon let's go so he can get exclusive pokemon you can only get by trading with the game welp

game looks so awful tho

would you do it for them if they hired you?

pokemon go is dope. i was really skeptic about it but it's fun. let's go seems fun too, so your dad's got the right idea

well...  I do believe that the subject matter was fairly light-hearted, considering both parties. usual brown-nosing bullshit, but mostly harmless stuff. While I probably wouldn't do it out of principle (although being an official interpreter for the government at age 24 would be quite the feat, no matter who's in charge), I wouldn't hold it against anyone.

now, those edu bolsonaro/bannon meetings I wouldn't translate at all, no matter the circumstance

Top 10 best anime deaths

17 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

Funny thing is that I think it's too simplified and it's the main reason it looks bad to me. No held items, no EVs, no GTS and the pokemon go catching thing... So yeah, I guess you can say this pokemon game is too casual for me lol.

I do like the graphics, tho, but my expectations were low because gamefreak's games always look ugly.

13 minutes ago, Яei Яei said:

pokemon go is dope. i was really skeptic about it but it's fun.

it was cool, but got old quickly for me. 

7 minutes ago, Яei Яei said:

wasn't sun/moon a step into the casual direction already? heard something about that

Not really, I think that was X/Y and Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire.

Sun/Moon has a lot of handholding and dialogue, but as far as pokemon games go, it's challenging enough, with the totem pokemon, which replaced gym leaders, being harder than them. The "competitive" mechanics, that most players don't care about but people who care about multiplayer do, remained as deep as they ever were.

9 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

I think you are mistaken.

FExYAZC.png

lol

<spit>

5 hours ago, ChefGuevara said:

When will Korea stop

i'm sad because the game looks good in a lack of action rpgs I want to play, but a localisation is going to take ages if it happens at all, and it's a korean mmo so i don't know if it will be full of pay to win or excessive grinding

Edited by Tryhard

Hey Tryhard, what's the oldest Total War game you've played?

On 16-11-2018 at 3:17 AM, 1% Critical Hit said:

is there any person who only played the original Gaiden, Shadow Dragon and Mystery of the Emblem without touching anything about the remakes?

I would say that used to be me, but remake Shadow Dragon was my first FE game, before I started playing the whole series in chronological order.