The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

12 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

your heel turn is funny

I haven't seen anyone use pro-wrestling terminology here. Like, ever.

Is that a rib?

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rosalina said:

My entire body is dropping, but it is just the beginning today. 

End of the week up to 40 °C with possible all-time temperature record.

And one entire week no sleep probably. 

Thankfully I took this week off of work... 

A-yup. And just when we thought this shit wouldn't come back... God damn it.
Though I feel surprisingly fine, all things considered.

New UK Prime Minister, old suffer...

I could bet my entire money that the UK will have another one within this year because Johnson will crush against a wall so hard for sure.

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

A-yup. And just when we thought this shit wouldn't come back... God damn it.
Though I feel surprisingly fine, all things considered.

At least this weather drags me away from gaming and makes me want to do more beneficial activities like cycling and swimming. But even these have a certain limit. At 40°C I just want to let this day pass over asap which I think will be only wishful thinking.

UK got their own Trump, Weather is getting hot again, and i won't be playing FE on release due to thesis...

Could be worse..

Edited by Shrimperor

after years of extensive research on the internet (as well as some travels abroad) i've came to the 100% factual conclusion that Brazilians are the most obnoxious people in the world.

10 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

UK got their own Trump, Weather is getting hot again, and i won't be playing FE on release due to thesis...

Could be worse..

You know: first work, then pleasure 

But yeah, writing thesis at a time like this really does suck. 

But I hope you can get along with this and will do well! 

Reminds me somewhat that I still have to do my thesis for more than two years already, but I do not have the motivation and time to do it. I should exmatriculate anyways since I planned to start a new study on the University I am working for currently next year. 

5 hours ago, Rosalina said:

But I hope you can get along with this and will do well! 

Thank you 😄

Reminds me somewhat that I still have to do my thesis for more than two years already

I did have to move my Thesis back like 2 years because of my illness. Had to cancel  it and keep postponing it. Thankfully i am all better now, but it's still kinda hurts that i should've graduated 2 years ago (with my friends who did and moved on with their lives).

I should exmatriculate anyways since I planned to start a new study on the University I am working for currently next year. 

you plan on changing field of Study? 
And Good luck on whatever you may decide 😄

Edited by Shrimperor

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Thank you 😄

I did have to move my Thesis back like 2 years because of my illness. Had to cancel  it and keep postponing it. Thankfully i am all better now, but it's still kinda hurts that i should've graduated 2 years ago (with my friends who did and moved on with their lives).

Good luck from me, as well!
I have also had to postpone my thesis due to illness and several personal issues. I might be able to do it next summer or next winter, depending on the schedules.

12 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Good luck from me, as well

Thanks 😄

12 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I have also had to postpone my thesis due to illness and several personal issues. I might be able to do it next summer or next winter, depending on the schedules.

Hopefully it's all better now^^

I wish you good luck on it 😄

A small tip: Try to not take any subjects at the same time as the Thesis, and try to resolve the personal Issues before starting it. When i did my Bachelor Thesis a few years ago i took a subject along with it and had some personal issues as well, and it didn't work it very well. I still passed, but not with the grade i wanted.

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Hopefully it's all better now^^

I wish you good luck on it 😄

A small tip: Try to not take any subjects at the same time as the Thesis, and try to resolve the personal Issues before starting it. When i did my Bachelor Thesis a few years ago i took a subject along with it and had some personal issues as well, and it didn't work it very well. I still passed, but not with the grade i wanted.

Still working on a few depression issues, but I'm fine otherwise, thank you!
My biggest problem will be finding a subject to write the thesis on, I believe. That's always the hardest part for me. Everything after that is usually a cinch.

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

My biggest problem will be finding a subject to write the thesis on, I believe.

You could talk with the professor/Assistant of the Area of Expertise you are interested in and find a Subject together^^
Assistants are usually pretty easy to reach as well (atleast, over here) so you could just go and talk with them or send them an e-mail.

8 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Still working on a few depression issues

Hang in there, you can do it!

I had a small depression phase when i became ill as well (Especially with my doctor saying ''Nothing is wrong with your body, it's all in your head''. Turned out there is something wrong with my body after all <.<), and it isn't easy to overcome. My tip would be to try changing your scenery and do something new. Friends and Family definelty help (if you are in a good relation with them).

13 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

That's always the hardest part for me.

The hardest part for me is usually the ''writing'' part after all my calculations and stuff are done. I really hate writing reports after every project <.<

I still remember how i ''didn't have enough sources'' in my bachelor Thesis, even though i wrote/calculated everything myself, i still had to go source hunting, and even then, it wasn't enough.

The suspension of my current study was a cause of multiple bad circumstances in the past four years. But for almost two years I have lived an independently new life and I want to close things of my dark past. My current study belongs to that. 

I want to start a new study in tourism since I am acknowledged with the geography and economy of most areas in the world and gives me the chance to discover new areas on my own. I have not seen much of the world yet which has to change. 

5 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Hang in there, you can do it!

Thank you!

4 hours ago, Rosalina said:

The suspension of my current study was a cause of multiple bad circumstances in the past four years. But for almost two years I have lived an independently new life and I want to close things of my dark past. My current study belongs to that. 

I want to start a new study in tourism since I am acknowledged with the geography and economy of most areas in the world and gives me the chance to discover new areas on my own. I have not seen much of the world yet which has to change. 

Good luck to you!

---

tfw you utterly botched your presentation and seminar paper but your professor still gives you an A (14 points, actually, but semantics). How?!?

Good luck, you can do it! 

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

tfw you utterly botched your presentation and seminar paper but your professor still gives you an A (14 points, actually, but semantics). How?!?

Well, there are those profs that when they give a B means you are bad

Or maybe you are just that good? xD

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

That's pretty sloppy of him.

On a sadder side note, Rutger Hauer reportedly died over the weekend. RIP.

On 7/22/2019 at 11:41 PM, Tryhard said:

the entire game basically leaked

there is four difficulties including lunatic, I saw. at least in the game text dump

apparently is was just leftover text, but they have confirmed Lunatic will be free DLC, so that's okay

2 hours ago, Nobody said:

apparently is was just leftover text, but they have confirmed Lunatic will be free DLC, so that's okay

before it said maddening and infernal but I don't think we've seen any evidence of those being pickable yet

we also got boris johnson so I'm sure you'll be looking forward to his meetings with trump

On 7/23/2019 at 2:50 PM, Karimlan said:

I haven't seen anyone use pro-wrestling terminology here. Like, ever.

Is that a rib?

i thought it was kind of a common trope term for heel/face, even though I haven't watched wrestling in like ten years

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FaceHeelTurn

brazilian police supposedly caught the hackers who hacked into the cellphones of half the government, which revealed a huge scandal involving Sergio Moro

one of those two options is true:

1)the government security is so awful they're able to be hacked by lame amateur hackers

2)police made a deal a bunch of losers who did some frauds, framing them for it in exchange for a lighter sentence

idk what is worse

6 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

*goes to take a small nap*
*wakes up on midnight*
great

I almost read nep. (I think still applies too)

Well, I slept from 4 AM till 6 AM.

I did not expect even to sleep in actually. 

Till Saturday it will be obnoxious regarding heat. 

Good morning, everybody! Look forward to a scorcher if you are in Europe today! 40°C what the eff?!?

11 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Well, there are those profs that when they give a B means you are bad

Or maybe you are just that good? xD

Might be. XD

10 hours ago, Karimlan said:

That's pretty sloppy of him.

That might also be the case. XD