• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

You should do what I did and get paid by the Global World Order just to pretend to be from fictional nation Australia. You can make itĀ rainĀ on the lizardman buck.

wait, there's a city called Newcastle? Aberdeen and Scone also make an appearance

lovin' some of these names tbh like Boggabilla

Edited by Tryhard

USA and Australia have lots of cities imported from the UK.

Ā 

4 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Imagine thinking Australia exists

Also,
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
Ā 

I feel like i am getting grilled today q.q

when i checked yesterday, there was rain forecast for tomorrow for over here
now not anymore <.<

For the west there is an increased chance, but not each will be affected.Ā 

At least it will become about ten degrees cooler which is the most wanted thing going to happen.Ā 

I came back from the outdoor pool and being home truly feels like hell.Ā 

After seeing the latest forecasts it really does not look very good regarding rain.Ā 

There is a severe thunderstorm going on about 150 km south of location.Ā 

Please come north!

Ā 

I am pretty much caught in a cage right now. Cannot do anything aside of lying in the bed and watching stuff. Even for playing I am feeling too weak atm.Ā 

Cold Showers are the best :3

but now i've to go out...

because i don't have anything to eat at home. literally nothing. Weather should be atleast bearable now
>still 30Ā°C

i should stick to the shadows

38 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Three Houses is like a mix of Tellius and EchoesĀ and also Persona

it's vc2 not persona you actual heathen

although I did hear Hanneman was voiced by Persona 4 Igor

Actually I forgot how to sleep.Ā 

I could not the past two days and I am unable again because first there was some music from a funfair and now it has been thundered for more than two hours without one single raindrop.Ā 

The free week should recover some strength for work, but it caused the exact opposite. I am feeling exhausted, dirty and burnt out.Ā 

I like summer weather, but not if it causes physiological and psychological pain.Ā 

14 hours ago, Parrhesia said:

You should do what I did and get paid by the Global World Order just to pretend to be from fictional nation Australia. You can make itĀ rainĀ on the lizardman buck.

Still not funny...

13 hours ago, Tryhard said:

wait, there's a city called Newcastle? Aberdeen and Scone also make an appearance

lovin' some of these names tbh like Boggabilla

We also have towns called "Toronto", "Texas" and "Kentucky", and a region called "New England".

Then again, living in a huge country isolated from the rest of the world, there will always be room for madness.

Coming up with the glorious idea of doing a Screenshot LP of this game due to my lack of interest will cause me very busy months from now on.Ā 

This game is basically a crossover of Persona and Trails of Cold with Fire Emblem maps, absolutely improper to do a Screenshot LP of.Ā 

But it does not change the fact that it seems to be a great game since I love dayĀ organisation and quests.

There are still things I have not understood yet like how weapon triangle and weapon weight work, but I am optimistic to figure it out sometime later.Ā 

27 minutes ago, Rosalina said:

Coming up with the glorious idea of doing a Screenshot LP of this game due to my lack of interest will cause me very busy months from now on.Ā 

This game is basically a crossover of Persona and Trails of Cold with Fire Emblem maps, absolutely improper to do a Screenshot LP of.Ā 

But it does not change the fact that it seems to be a great game since I love dayĀ organisation and quests.

There are still things I have not understood yet like how weapon triangle and weapon weight work, but I am optimistic to figure it out sometime later.Ā 

Attacks speed is Speed - (Weapon Weigth - Strength/5)

Like, if a character has 15 SPD, 20 STR and is using an iron lance (Weight = 6), the attack speed will be:

15 - (6-20/5) = 15 - (6-4) = 15 - 2 = 13

Edited by Nobody

Oh thanks.

This is complicated and this also means that it is almost impossible not to have a speed reduction with a high quality weapon unless the character has like +40 strength.
(I do not count an iron lance as a high quality weapon)

Ā 

About the WT I have seen the strengths and weaknesses of the characters, but I have no clue how to bring them to a WT together.
Or is WT removed and each class has fixed strengths / weaknesses.
One character (I forgot who it was) had no weaknesses which seemed really OP to me.

Soo... is it just me, or did anyone else at least faintly think of the car brand when they saw Mercedes in Three Houses?
I know it's a name for females (I think in Spain and Latin America, at the very least - also the name of the daughter of the guy who made the car brand), but still. I can't help but chuckle every single time.