Darros

The Last To Post Wins!

DsFYjPOU0AAF0ys.jpg

They want a society where no one is born, not even baby Jesus. I ask, indeed, if the abortist sadism of the left doesn't come from a nihilistic pretension of, in every baby, killing the Christ before birth.

5 hours ago, Яei Яei said:

DsFYjPOU0AAF0ys.jpg

They want a society where no one is born, not even baby Jesus. I ask, indeed, if the abortist sadism of the left doesn't come from a nihilistic pretension of, in every baby, killing the Christ before birth.

"O ideal do PT (já expresso por alguns ecologistas radicais) é que a espécie humana não existisse. Já que existe, ainda, vamos fazer dela o pior possível, para que a humanidade se odeie tanto a ponto de um dia cometer suicídio. Sim, o Projeto Totalitário, do qual o “Partido dos Trabalhadores” faz parte integralmente até a medula dos seus ossos e até o fundo do buraco que tem no lugar do coração, é levar a humanidade ao suicídio."

He thinks PT is the Khmer Rouge

fuck yes pt is going to ruralize the country and kill those who wear glasses

I dig it

im oddly not excited for three kingdoms all that much? Even though I really wanted a total war game outside of Europe 

but it's looking really cool, I think it'll be fun 

I heard they're implementing a population mechanic too? Which is cool, will be great for mods 

1 minute ago, ChefGuevara said:

It's almost winter, what did you expect 

It's summer here, but that's the wet season.

it's doesn't rain during winter here at all

Oh

i coulda sworn my uncle had told me that the seasons are the same in Brazil as in ecuador, i must've misremembered, my b

2 minutes ago, ChefGuevara said:

i coulda sworn my uncle had told me that the seasons are the same in Brazil as in ecuador, i must've misremembered, my b

season are reversed in the south hemisphere when compared to the northern hemisphere

Ecuador is quite at at the equator, as its name indicates, so in both hemispheres, which means that technically part of it has the "reversed" southern hemisphere seasons and the other part, the one in the northern hemisphere, has the same seasons as, say, the US. Of course, at small latitudes seasonal differences in temperatures are really small, so there's basically no seasons in the usual sense. I checked temperature data for Guayaquil and Quite and temperatures are basically constant through the year, being hot all year long in Guayaquil and mild through the year in Quito.

While tropical, most of Brazil is southern enough that you can see temperature differences between "summer" (December/January/February) and winter (June/July/August), though here in my city, due to how much it rains in "summer", the hottest month is September, even if the coolest month is July.

...I find weather really interesting.

Quito's colder temps have more to do with altitude though, whereas Guayaquil is near the coast 

id assume it's the same in Bogotá, La Paz, Cusco, etc.

28 minutes ago, ChefGuevara said:

Quito's colder temps have more to do with altitude though, whereas Guayaquil is near the coast 

id assume it's the same in Bogotá, La Paz, Cusco, etc.

Yeah, I know. I just meant that its temperature is mild through the year rather than having seasons.

my city is 1200m high and i'm sure if it wasn't for that it'd be hell on earth

Edited by Nobody

35 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

sao-03-019-1271x720.png

(this is real sword art online quality)

There's like...a 50% chance at best that this is just a translation error 

The countryside of SP is always really fucking hot and dry. It sometimes has some weeks of rain but they are sparse.

Very underrated fact: the first conversation between Trump and Bolsonaro was translated by a 24 year old youtuber, who's the son of one entrepreneur who's aligned with Jair. There were no professionals ready for that occasion.

my father is a pokemon go addict and wants me to get pokemon let's go so he can get exclusive pokemon you can only get by trading with the game welp

game looks so awful tho

1 hour ago, Яei Яei said:

Very underrated fact: the first conversation between Trump and Bolsonaro was translated by a 24 year old youtuber, who's the son of one entrepreneur who's aligned with Jair. There were no professionals ready for that occasion.

would you do it for them if they hired you?

2 minutes ago, Nobody said:

my father is a pokemon go addict and wants me to get pokemon let's go so he can get exclusive pokemon you can only get by trading with the game welp

game looks so awful tho

would you do it for them if they hired you?

pokemon go is dope. i was really skeptic about it but it's fun. let's go seems fun too, so your dad's got the right idea

well...  I do believe that the subject matter was fairly light-hearted, considering both parties. usual brown-nosing bullshit, but mostly harmless stuff. While I probably wouldn't do it out of principle (although being an official interpreter for the government at age 24 would be quite the feat, no matter who's in charge), I wouldn't hold it against anyone.

now, those edu bolsonaro/bannon meetings I wouldn't translate at all, no matter the circumstance

Top 10 best anime deaths

17 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

Funny thing is that I think it's too simplified and it's the main reason it looks bad to me. No held items, no EVs, no GTS and the pokemon go catching thing... So yeah, I guess you can say this pokemon game is too casual for me lol.

I do like the graphics, tho, but my expectations were low because gamefreak's games always look ugly.

13 minutes ago, Яei Яei said:

pokemon go is dope. i was really skeptic about it but it's fun.

it was cool, but got old quickly for me. 

wasn't sun/moon a step into the casual direction already? heard something about that