• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Me when people try to justify Nowi's design and marriageability with "she's one thousand years old!"

evil+smile.gif

you have chosen annihilation by logical debate!

Edited by twilitfalchion

Guys. Godzilla vs Megalon is so fucking dumb. And i love it. Fucking Jet Jaguar (a.k.a Not Ultraman) over here spontanously gaining a will of his own. And then "his determination allowed him to grow" in a literal sense so he could be Kaiju-sized. And then this is the movie where Godzilla does this 

KdRSFqa.gif

twice. And then Jet Jaguar and Godzilla shake hands. 

I'll admit, this movie's more accurate name would be "Jet Jaguar vs Megalon featuring Godzilla and Gigan" because yes, Gigan does show up for a bit and the movie straight-up reuses footage from the previous movie, resulting in continuity errors. I think Toho's budget really wasn't there during the 70s. But i don't care. Movie's dumb as fuck and i love it. Love it enough to call it my new favorite Godzilla movie.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

But yeah, i am expecting greatness from her. Kaguya sama does not dissapoint so far.

My friend says Minori might be like Ishigami in S1. Showing up around the halfway point and not doing much but becoming a main member of the cast by the end of the season.

Time will tell if that's the case or i could just read the manga and find out.

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

Your death moves are nothing compared to these dance moves!

Dance, you say?

GodzillaDance.gif

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

But for the presence of sadism, I present her appearances in the first Endless Frontier, collected from a no-commentary Let's Play, you may judge that or the absence thereof from these.:

Thanks.

It does seem her sadism is more of a Xenoblade 2 thing since i can't really detect any traces of sadism in the Endless Frontier games. Still though, this just more examples of T-elos being much better developed in Endless Frontier than in Episode III. Going through my memory, it seems the personality T-elos has in Endless Frontier is what she could've had in Xenosaga had the series not been canned.

OMG!!! They fan translated this!?

! This is my chance! Finally I can find out what does Classicverse!Masaki tells this world's Amuro...

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Thats Hero Senki? Gilliam's origin game. I wasn't sure what to expect from it, but visually... thats not it.

You haven't looked up the game before?

The game is part of the Compati Hero Series, a full blown series that is basically GundamxKamenRiderxUltraman crossovers.

Gilliam isn't the only character that originated from this series. Fighter Roa, Dark Brain, Ingram, and Viletta are also other characters that originate form the Compati Hero Series that went on to appear in SRW.

11 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

You haven't looked up the game before?

The game is part of the Compati Hero Series, a full blown series that is basically GundamxKamenRiderxUltraman crossovers.

Gilliam isn't the only character that originated from this series. Fighter Roa, Dark Brain, Ingram, and Viletta are also other characters that originate form the Compati Hero Series that went on to appear in SRW.

I've known the game is Gilliam's and XN Geist's origin, and that he becomes the villain at the end. But I never looked up footage of the game, the battle graphics are fine, it's the out-of-battle stuff that looks "unbefitting" of Gilliam, whom I'm lionizing a whee bit.

Ingram and Viletta were the male/female protag options of Super Robot Operations if I heard it right. A little weird then that he'd become the adult captain of Team SRX in OG (and Alpha?). And good riddance to Dark Brain, I've been told it's the hideously bloated sack of HP final boss of OG Gaiden. 

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

22 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I've known the game is Gilliam's and XN Geist's origin, and that he becomes the villain at the end. But I never looked up footage of the game, the battle graphics are fine, it's the out-of-battle stuff that looks "unbefitting" of Gilliam, whom I'm lionizing a whee bit.

Ingram and Viletta were the male/female protag options of Super Robot Operations if I heard it right. A little weird then that he'd become the adult captain of Team SRX in OG (and Alpha?). And good riddance to Dark Brain, I've been told it's the hideously bloated sack of HP final boss of OG Gaiden. 

I suppose it is kinda weird at first glance.

Super Hero Operation, though yeah. Yes, in both OGverse and Alphaverse. It is worth saying that the Alphaverse was actually the first time Banpresto did the whole "crossover between our OG elements" thing. Because Alpha pretty much has:

- The DC stuff, Masoukishin stuff, Irm and Rin, all from the Classicverse.
- Ingram and Viletta from the Compati Hero Series. The presence of Gespensts also implies Gilliam world hopped here too.
- The SRX Team and Ze Balmary from Shin SRW.
- In addition, the SRX Team and the Ze Balmary were already being reused in Shin SRW, because they actually first showed up in Super Robot Spirits, for the N64. Which is basically SRW, but as a fighting game. The last boss of that game? Levi and her Judecca. That was her first appearance too, although she didn't reappear in Shin SRW. Laodeccia was also first mentioned in Spirits, but he himself doesn't appear until Shin SRW. I think Levi is the only Ze Balmary that shows up, too.
- And of course, Alpha's own OG stuff.

Which got all melded together, before OG would do this all over again.

As a bonus:

Super Robot Spirits.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I recently made one. Not that I'll ever use it since for its intended purpose as I don't draw or will I use it as a place to upload written stuff. I was just tired of seeing that "Log-in to confirm you're of age to see this picture" message. Even for stuff that didn't had it before and I'm sure it had nothing +18 about it...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

My discovery in Super Thracia today: Chapter 2 features wyvern knights.

I never ever have seen that early.

That said this chapter was not bad at all. Unlike in the first chapter I could do it without deaths much less retries. These wyverns had a huge range, but I had also enough axe users to engage them. Dadgar was godly and Marty was pretty damn good too for having a skill which gave him a brave effect. However the movement of all the pirate reinforcements surprised me since they weren't affect by water spaces at all.

There's one thing I love about this hack: Weapon triangle exists, and it's massive. More strategy is required since not anyone can be used against anyone anymore.

Edited by Falcom Knight

Well, just a small dose of DQV tonight. Just made it over to Roundbeck and trigger the scene where Harry decides we should head back to Coburg.

Though it will be for next time, I'll be heading back in the direction of Uptaten Towers first to pick up the third monster to complete what would be my main party: a Rotten Apple. Only good for the second act of the game, but it gives very early access to Sap from what I looked up, so I guess that's what makes it a good pick, at least for now. In any case, I might employ my reserve monsters from time to time too. At least, if they're decent enough. If not, there's always sticking monsters with healing spells to use to conserve the main party's MP.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

> Up all night trying desperately to go to sleep.
> Looks at clock
> 9 a.m.

I know this feeling all too well.

Time to chug that coffee! This picture does not totally represent me without proper sleep.

ff056f940fa6c210e8a3aa9ce2f09d2b.png

Edited by twilitfalchion

5 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

> Up all night trying desperately to go to sleep.
> Looks at clock
> 9 a.m.
> F***ing hell.

yeah, definetly my secred evil twin

Finally made some progress on writing today.
Got a setting, a premise, a backstory, antagonists with their motivations and crap, a basic plot outline, and I got an ending, too.
Now all that's left is some protags and then I can get started on the nitty gritty.
Turns out being sleep-deprived is actually good for my creativity. Who knew?

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

I know this feeling all too well.

Time to chug that coffee! This picture does not totally represent me without proper sleep.

What is it with everyone having trouble sleeping lately? It's like a separate pandemic at this point.
That Felix picture is accurate to how I feel right now.

17 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

yeah, definetly my secred evil twin

I knew it!
Time to practice my evil laugh, I guess. XD