The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Well, that was something. I got hit with an iron axe at only a 33% hit rate from a bandit (my cav was using a steel sword), but somehow missed when using an iron lance at a 74% hit rate against an enemy with a steel sword. Weapon triangle be damned, I guess. On the bright side, Rutger is now a crit god since promoting. 36 crit with only an iron sword.

ffa.jpg

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

RotbartSkull_Island.jpg?width=1025&heigh

Rotbart: Skull Island

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Stuff like Archers with actual Range and Gambits as well.

Mmmm, well Gambits would need a lot of improvement. Looking back, they felt like the weakest part of FE16.

Unrelated, i know basically nothing about Fate but i'm curious what my status screen would be according to you?

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

If it's no bother, how would my status screen look?

C2ae1Dm.png

Too many Sabers over here, as expected of a FE forum xD

12 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Interesting....

1NlH3uo.png

...since i don't know anything about SRW yet, i hope this isn't too far off xD

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

...since i don't know anything about SRW yet, i hope this isn't too far off xD

Hah, well, I can't speak about the Fate series, but as far as this goes, does look alright. Although, for those stats, that particular mecha doesn't quite fit. Cybuster is more the speedster type. So instead of Strength and Endurance, it would excel instead in Agility and Magical Energy. Yes, in magic. That's because Cybuster comes from a more fantasy-oriented setting, just with mechas. It even employs Prana, which from a quick search comes from Hinduism.

Cybuster... yeah, after I finish Exceed, I think Gaiden/Masoukishin would be my next game for when I want SRW goodness. The Cybuster I overheard might have been invented as a substitute when they couldn't get the license for a different mecha, not sure which one though. Thats odd given the Cybuster is one of the more recurring mechs of SRW.

8 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

This reminds me, one of the new tracks in Ultimate is a City Trial remix:

City Trial was already remixed in SSB4- Smash Run anyone?

I don't have Ultimate, so thanks for bringing this to my attention. It's wicked.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Cybuster... yeah, after I finish Exceed, I think Gaiden/Masoukishin would be my next game for when I want SRW goodness. The Cybuster I overheard might have been invented as a substitute when they couldn't get the license for a different mecha, not sure which one though. Thats odd given the Cybuster is one of the more recurring mechs of SRW.

Dunbine. When they were going to make SRW 2, they wanted to add Aura Battler Dunbine. However, they couldn't. As a result, they made the Cybuster. This is why the whole concept of Masoukishin has similarities with Dunbine. La Gias and Biston Wells are both subterranean/alternate worlds. Prana is basically Aura. Masaki, like Shou Zama, were both young men who ended up summoned to their respective other worlds to find themselves having to fight in a war. To Masaki's luck, his story wasn't made by Kill 'em All Tomino.

C2ae1Dm.png

Nice. Owain and Lissa are an interesting choice and that alignment is hilariously accurate. I don’t know what the letter values mean, or that I’m “too young to know” what my height and weight are, but thanks.

7 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Although, for those stats, that particular mecha doesn't quite fit.

I see i see. Should've picked a bulkier one then (like the one you posted later)

6 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Nice. Owain and Lissa are an interesting choice and that alignment is hilariously accurate. I don’t know what the letter values mean, or that I’m “too young to know” what my height and weight are, but thanks.

I chose Owain to go along Severa and Inigo

As for the letters, they indicate the power in a certain stat, with E being weakest and EX strongest

And too young to know is just me taking a jab at your age 😛

6 hours ago, Caster said:

thank you.

No problem^^

Edited by Shrimperor

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I chose Owain to go along Severa and Inigo

As for the letters, they indicate the power in a certain stat, with E being weakest and EX strongest

And too young to know is just me taking a jab at your age 😛

Gotcha. Thanks again.

Chapter 10B of FE6 is no hecking joke. Four groups of reinforcements coming from four different parts of the map, one of each kind of weapon user. Three different characters to recruit that are only recruitable with characters that are as fragile as glass.

Well, got farther in Xenoblade again. Warning for people that are playing that haven't before, don't look at spoilers past this point since it would kill a lot of the story.

Anyways, onto that:

Spoiler

I just got Fiora back and am doing some of the fallen arm stuff so I can get Armour. At this point, I am almost level 60, which is pretty good at this point.

22 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Btw what is noble phantasm?

Without getting into lore details and stuff, Noble Phantasms are basically the Servants ultimate attacks/weapons.

Detailed explanation would require a wall of text xD

Edited by Shrimperor

Dad Joke Yuzu is at it again.
0eY91dc.jpg

I think Yuzu is my favorite Blue Reflection character, after all.

---

Ya know, with all this fate stuff, we could totally do an RP

but I'm lazy. CYOA is enough for now

493647301676630017.png?v=1

I'd be down for an RP of that, actually.
But I wouldn't even know how to set something like that up. Also, I'm lazy, too.

26 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Without getting into lore details and stuff, Noble Phantasms are basically the Servants ultimate attacks/weapons.

Detailed explanation would require a wall of text xD

Actually I know this term from FGO, but if my memories weren't wrong it had to deal with merging an unit and not being a stat.

Thanks for the explanation nontheless.

I started the adventure mode of Smash Ultimate and was confused that Zelda actually talked, even in human language.

Did I miss something?

I never ever saw Link or Zelda talking, at least not in a language humans understand.