The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

15 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I knew you could get him from the arena from a guide I read online.

I was just memeing with Arden and he randomly showed up. It was pretty funny.

16 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Who're you pairing Sylvia with? I picked Alec based on their dialogue alone.

I haven't seen their dialogue yet, but probably Lewyn.

2 minutes ago, Caster said:

Ced is incapable of being bad.
You could give him the most awkward pairing that only hinders him and he would still be great.

Dang.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Dang.

Just pair for Fee, honestly, Ced will never be bad because of his base stats and lightning being stupidly strong for a c rank light tome

As long as you're passing Forseti on somehow Ced doesn't need it.

I always pair Lewyn with Tailtiu because she's my favorite and I want her kids to be good.
But do what ya want, Forseti Corple is a funny meme, just won't get to use it for a while

25 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

When it comes to FE4 2nd Gen pairings, you can't mess up most of the kids. You can make everyone better than they'd otherwise be with less optimal parents, but few kids are doomed to be unusable with a bad parent. Ayra could marry a mop and her kids won't be weak. Similarly, Ced will always have a minimum of 29 Res-targeting Atk with Lightning as his weapon, and ~20 Spd. Thats good.

Add in the fixed characters: Seliph, Oifaye, Leif, Ares, Shannan, and bad pairings won't ruin the 2nd Gen.

Is this a challenge? 😛

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Also headaches are a bitch ugh <.<

Get well soon!

---

Guys.
Guess what.
I did it!

rn9nJ2F.jpg

That took... a while, but every playable character (except for the DLC characters excluding Million Arthur) in Megadimension Neptunia VII now has the actual, true max level of 999.
I think this is my proudest accomplishment in a video game yet.

Death count now: 4 (Azel, Noish, Sylvia, and a kidnapped Deirdre)

I might be restarting Ch. 2...after two hours worth of progress. Oy vey. Portrait_eliwood_sad_fe07.png

That large group of cavs that comes out from behind Mackily is beyond annoying.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Congrats!

Edited by twilitfalchion

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Death count now: 4 (Azel, Noish, Sylvia, and a kidnapped Deirdre)

I might be restarting Ch. 2...after two hours worth of progress. Oy vey. Portrait_eliwood_sad_fe07.png

That large group of cavs that comes out from behind Mackily is beyond annoying.

Oof. That sounds rough.
You can do it, though!

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Congrats!

Thanks!

18 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Get well soon!

---

Guys.
Guess what.
I did it!

rn9nJ2F.jpg

That took... a while, but every playable character (except for the DLC characters excluding Million Arthur) in Megadimension Neptunia VII now has the actual, true max level of 999.

Wow, congrats on the milestone! That's amazing! And good luck with those arena battles!

Just now, lightcosmo said:

Wow, congrats on the milestone! That's amazing! And good luck with those arena battles!

Thank you! ^^
Something tells me the arena battles will still be pretty tough, especially the later ones.

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Thank you! ^^
Something tells me the arena battles will still be pretty tough, especially the later ones.

Hey, you can do it! You're obviously a Nep expert, so no worries! I believe in you, at least!

Hey, you can do it! You're obviously a Nep expert, so no worries! I believe in you, at least!

Thank you! That means a lot! 🙂
Good luck to you with the rest of the Xenoblade stuff you still need to do, if any!

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Thank you! That means a lot! 🙂
Good luck to you with the rest of the Xenoblade stuff you still need to do, if any!

Ahhhhhh, the painful reminder that I have yet to finish quests/colony 6. Honestly, I should be done with that in a few days, tops. But thank you!

How long did it take you to max levels out?

Edited by lightcosmo

15 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

How long did it take you to max levels out?

Four playthroughs and 321 hours and 30 minutes.
Though you'd have to subtract the time it took to reach and unlock Senmuu Labyrinth for grinding in each playthrough, and the fact that I almost never skipped any of the story scenes in those playthroughs.
Now, I don't remember exactly how long one playthrough of this game is (I think it should be 40-50 hours if you do everything), but I think it's a safe bet that at least half of that 321 hours of playtime was spent grinding levels.

Edited by DragonFlames

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Four playthroughs and 321 hours and 30 minutes.
Though you'd have to subtract the time it took to reach and unlock Senmuu Labyrinth for grinding in each playthrough, and the fact that I almost never skipped any of the story scenes in those playthroughs.
Now, I don't remember exactly how long one playthrough of this game is (I think it should be 40-50 hours if you do everything), but I think it's a safe bet that at least half of that 321 hours of playtime was spent grinding levels.

Wow, 321 hours of grinding! That's dedication! I dont think i want to attempt that!

Edit: apparantly i cant read: you said half, so 160 hours. Derp.

Edited by lightcosmo

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Wow, 321 hours of grinding! That's dedication! I dont think i want to attempt that!

Well, the 321 hours is the time I played in total, so every story scene I watched across those four playthroughs is included in that tally, but regardless, I wouldn't even have dreamt of doing it myself if I didn't like Megadimension so much.

Edited by DragonFlames

10 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

translates along the lines of "hermit fox assault kill principle inner mystery . fox master confining spirit"

Are all SRW Exceed attack names like this? If so, that's amazing.

Xiaomu is lively and usually funny. As her profile states, she is a 765-years-old Sage Fox (Chinese, in contrast to the villainous Saya as a Japanese fox humanoid)

I got that she's Chinese from her name but her evil countpart being a Japanese foxgirl is an interesting development.

Haken Browning- 23, dressed as a cowboy and wandering the land in search of excitement, treasure, and work as a bounty hunter (not that we ever see him do this).

I can definitly see myself liking this character if i ever do play the Exceed games. Can never go wrong with cowboy characters.

6 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Has anyone playing XenoblaDE had an issue with arts not going off when you activate them right away? It's a bit annoying, and has messed me up on a few occasions (Shulk uses shield, but it doesnt go off right away, and I die.)

This usually happens when you use an Art in the middle of another Art. Art canceling does not exist in Xenoblade 1 (i miss it btw, Art canceling is so much fun).

47 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Guys.
Guess what.
I did it!

rn9nJ2F.jpg

giphy.gif

Now do the same for the Rebirth games.

YES! I beat that damn boss in Xenosaga... finally! Tiamat, is what I'm referring to. 

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

This usually happens when you use an Art in the middle of another Art. Art canceling does not exist in Xenoblade 1 (i miss it btw, Art canceling is so much fun).

For me it's like this: activate shield, Shulk throws in two auto attacks, then finally shield goes off. It wasnt like that in the original version.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

giphy.gif

Now do the same for the Rebirth games.

Thanks!
You know, I don't think I even have the "remove level cap" DLC for the Re;Birth games. I should check that, actually.

You wanna know something ironic? Blanc, the self-proclaimed "Intelligence Type" CPU has by far the lowest Intelligence stat of the four CPUs, while Neptune, who is supposedly "stupid" according to... practically everyone, has the highest.

YES! I beat that damn boss in Xenosaga... finally! Tiamat, is what I'm referring to.

Congrats!

Edited by DragonFlames

6 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

For me it's like this: activate shield, Shulk throws in two auto attacks, then finally shield goes off. It wasnt like that in the original version.

Hmm. Can't say i've had this specific instance happening to me.

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

You wanna know something ironic? Blanc, the self-proclaimed "Intelligence Type" CPU has by far the lowest Intelligence stat of the four CPUs, while Neptune, who is supposedly "stupid" according to... practically everyone, has the highest.

My my, how the turntables.

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

What makes that boss BS if you don't mind me asking?

One of the forced in battle characters go their turn, and if the boss goes after, they use an earthquake attack that wipes my party out. 300 damage/500 hp average. And with Boosting (a mechanic that allows you to take your turn next automatically) that used at the wrong time will end me.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Hmm. Can't say i've had this specific instance happening to me.

It's happened to me often. Also, is there a guide of what colony 6 needs floating around? Just for convenience so I can gather all the items at once.

Edited by lightcosmo

Not sure if this was posted here but

Highest-debut was Xenoblade 2. Still, this is a good result!

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Also, is there a guide of what colony 6 needs floating around? Just for convenience so I can gather all the items at once.

A quick google search could probably pull one up. Xenoblade 1 guides have existed for a long time.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

My my, how the turntables.

Just adds to my impression that Neptune isn't stupid at all.

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

One of the forced in battle characters go their turn, and if the boss goes after, they use an earthquake attack that wipes my party out. 300 damage/500 hp average. And with Boosting (a mechanic that allows you to take your turn next automatically) that used at the wrong time will end me.

Ouch.
And let me guess: you have no opportunity to heal or no healing ability effective enough to make that damage not sting as much?

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

A quick google search could probably pull one up. Xenoblade 1 guides have existed for a long time.

I've never looked it up before because I've never had the desire to complete it before. Sad for a huge Xeno fan, I know.

@DragonFlames

Well, it depends on whether or not the boss wants to counter at the wrong time or not. 

But without previous knowledge, this thing is BS. Also, if two of the said forced characters dont kill the boss, it regenerates and you have to kill it... again.

Edited by lightcosmo

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

@DragonFlames

Well, it depends on whether or not the boss wants to counter at the wrong time or not. 

But without previous knowledge, this thing is BS. Also, if two of the said forced characters dont kill the boss, it regenerates and you have to kill it... again.

Oh my god.