The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Hmm, I wonder if I should do a CYOA too. Would be an interesting idea. Put a novelty spin to my writing, having a project that it's under limited reader control. Could be fun.

Though the question would be... what to use...

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

And then this thing showed up:
4wMRGyw.jpg
Not pictured here is the fact that this... whatever it is is mounted on a spider-walking humanoid figure... that has its own face, because of course. Eldritch Abomination indeed.

Looks like that guy really needs a hand. Haha gottem.

Felix x Laura

B

Spoiler

B support

Laura: Hyaaaaah…

Felix enters the arena.

Felix: …

Laura: Oh hello Felix. Sorry if I distracted you with my noises.

Felix: It’s ok, I guess. I’m just not used on hearing a woman screaming whilst her weapon training. Though I have to admit you seem to take your training quite serious. Don’t know too many people who do this.

Laura: …I take this as a compliment. Thank you!

Felix: No need to thank me. You don’t do it for me, but for yourself. But with this attitude I can imagine you become a good sword wielder.

Laura: …Are you serious?

Felix: Hmpf… Why shouldn’t I? Why should I lie to a beautiful and strong girl as you are?

Laura: Heh… I still have a long way to go to step in my father’s footprints. I’m just a beginner.

Felix: You’re lacking on self-confidence, but on the other hand you’re modest and ambitious. With this attitude you might be able to match your ideal sometime. As I said most people don’t really know what war actually means. They think the monastery is like a funfair where everyone can have their fun. You are different, and you shouldn’t take it as insult.

Laura: I just try to become honest to myself. I’m still in the beginning of my path I have to go. School and also social contacts will help me to develop myself to reach my target.

Felix: Well, then good luck with that!

Laura: Hold Felix! I just wanted to thank you for trying to motivate me. I really appreciate the any kind of moral support. Though I must ask you, how are you so good with the sword? I never ever have seen you training.

Felix: Why is this question so important to you?

Laura: I just wanted to know why you didn’t want to train with me. You didn’t seem to be that busy against your words.

Felix: Do I have to declare myself to you? I mean I can’t say I was that busy. Just saying I prefer training alone since I don’t want to become a puppet for some fool who steals my time for boring me to death with their non-existing skills. Though in your case I might not be entirely uninterested to have a little battle with you.

Laura: Does it mean you would like to train with me?

Felix: Well, after tomorrow’s breakfast I would have a little time for that.

Laura: This would be more than I was hoping for. It would be a great honour as the daughter of Arseid's blade school to challenge the son of House Fraldarius.

Felix: Hmpf… You surely don’t know how not to exaggerate. Also I would be honored if you keet your formalities aside. We’re still students after all.

Laura: …Sorry Felix, my blood just streamed through my heart when you confirmed my request. Anyways I’m looking forward to test your strength tomorrow.

Felix (speaking to himself): … What shall I just do with her!?

Edited by Falcom Knight

6 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I'm feeling kinda sick right now and thus I'm not entirely able to focus on such things. But it will come, that much I promise.

Awww, hopefully you get better!

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Looks like that guy really needs a hand. Haha gottem.

Good one! XD

21 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Felix x Laura

B

Hide contents

B support

Laura: Hyaaaaah…

Felix enters the arena.

Felix: …

Laura: Oh hello Felix. Sorry if I distracted you with my noises.

Felix: It’s ok, I guess. I’m just not used on hearing a woman screaming whilst her weapon training. Though I have to admit you seem to take your training quite serious. Don’t know too many people who do this.

Laura: …I take this as a compliment. Thank you!

Felix: No need to thank me. You don’t do it for me, but for yourself. But with this attitude I can imagine you become a good sword wielder.

Laura: …Are you serious?

Felix: Hmpf… Why shouldn’t I? Why should I lie to a beautiful and strong girl as you are?

Laura: Heh… I still have a long way to go to step in my father’s footprints. I’m just a beginner.

Felix: You’re lacking on self-confidence, but on the other hand you’re modest and ambitious. With this attitude you might be able to match your ideal sometime. As I said most people don’t really know what war actually means. They think the monastery is like a funfair where everyone can have their fun. You are different, and you shouldn’t take it as insult.

Laura: I just try to become honest to myself. I’m still in the beginning of my path I have to go. School and also social contacts will help me to develop myself to reach my target.

Felix: Well, then good luck with that!

Laura: Hold Felix! I just wanted to thank you for trying to motivate me. I really appreciate the any kind of moral support. Though I must ask you, how are you so good with the sword? I never ever have seen you training.

Felix: Why is this question so important to you?

Laura: I just wanted to know why you didn’t want to train with me. You didn’t seem to be that busy against your words.

Felix: Do I have to declare myself to you? I mean I can’t say I was that busy. Just saying I prefer training alone since I don’t want to become a puppet for some fool who steals my time for boring me to death with their non-existing skills. Though in your case I might not be entirely uninterested to have a little battle with you.

Laura: Does it mean you would like to train with me?

Felix: Well, after tomorrow’s breakfast I would have a little time for that.

Laura: This would be more than I was hoping for. It would be a great honour as the daughter of Arseid's blade school to challenge the son of House Fraldarius.

Felix: Hmpf… You surely don’t know how not to exaggerate. Also I would be honored if you keet your formalities aside. We’re still students after all.

Laura: …Sorry Felix, my blood just streamed through my heart when you confirmed my request. Anyways I’m looking forward to test your strength tomorrow.

Felix (speaking to himself): … What shall I just do with her!?

Nice!
I love this support already! Both characters were really well done!
Sorry if I sounded like a smartass last time.

17 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Awww, hopefully you get better!

10 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Get well soon!

Thank you both!

Okay, so I finished Xenosaga Episode I... again. Final boss is pretty easy, but anyone who's played it knows that. So, onto III again, after some XenoblaDE fun, of course. Avalanche Abaasy, I haven't forgotten about what you did to me during my fight with Marcus.

13 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Good one! XD

Nice!
I love this support already! Both characters were really well done!
Sorry if I sounded like a smartass last time.

Thanks and get well soon!

(I'm posting from work means I can't read each post right now, so sorry for the delay)

So much Xenoblade music has been played in World of Light lately. It gives me vibes for Xenoblade already. Hopefully I'll finish it until tomorrow. I have no idea how much longer this game will be (have done Castlevania segment). I left out one fighter in the Castlevania segment. Oh well... RIP... I guess.

I hope it's not Ike and I made the exact same thing as TheRunawayGuys did in Brawl.

EaFpvYjUwAYtZKQ?format=jpg&name=large

EaFpv_oUEAAmtFI?format=jpg&name=large

Bruhhhhhh what the fuck? We were robbed. How did none of these outfits make into the game? I might've actually considered using Sharla more instead of instantly benching her after the Ether Mines if these outfits were in.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Get well soon @DragonFlames

Thank you!
I'm already feeling a bit better. Just a little under the weather, is all.

You guys are too nice, I swear^^.

Also you guys evaded Bad End 2

493647301676630017.png?v=1

mfw we almost got a bad end. Again.
77c6a7efce1b9d168062a07cf1deb48f8c546401

Edited by DragonFlames

12 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

mfw we almost got a bad end. Again.
77c6a7efce1b9d168062a07cf1deb48f8c546401

i wouldn't call 3:1 almost xD

12 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

You guys are too nice, I swear^^.

gotta do something good in life every once in a while xD

Edited by Shrimperor

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

i wouldn't call 3:1 almost xD

Still, we dodged quite the bullet on that one, I imagine. XD

gotta do something good in life every once in a while xD

It certainly helps to know that people genuinely wish for your good health.

Serenes is being extra slow today <.<

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

It certainly helps to know that people genuinely wish for your good health.

Why should i wish anyone who didn't do anything wrong anything bad?

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Huh, so it wasn't just me?

Day six of genealogy! Since some of y'all are actually good,  what is the BEST pairing for Fee? Everyone but Azel is free. I'm thinking Lex, but what do you guys think?

Day six of genealogy! Since some of y'all are actually good,  what is the BEST pairing for Fee? Everyone but Azel is free. I'm thinking Lex, but what do you guys think?