The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Serenes is being extra slow today <.<

Huh, so it wasn't just me?

Day six of genealogy! Since some of y'all are actually good,  what is the BEST pairing for Fee? Everyone but Azel is free. I'm thinking Lex, but what do you guys think?

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Day six of genealogy! Since some of y'all are actually good,  what is the BEST pairing for Fee? Everyone but Azel is free. I'm thinking Lex, but what do you guys think?

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Pairings for 2nd gen don't mattet, honestly.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

But it is imperative that Fee is good. I don't care if everyone else is dumpster-tier, but I want a god Fee! I WILL HAVE A GOD FEE!!!

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Yeah, the forum was offline for a while today, too.
Probably some kind of issue with the servers or something.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Why should i wish anyone who didn't do anything wrong anything bad?

That, I don't know. XD
Still, it helps. And I do mean that.

Wow, I'm sappy today...

---

Continuing the heart-rending journey through Blue Reflections (seriously, I almost don't want to finish the game because of what will probably happen in the ending. Gust, y u do this to me?)
Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah... I ran into something a little odd:
30dR2gT.jpg
Lava ball over water. Because apparently, that's what it looks like when Sadness and Anger mix together to form a single environment (the water part is sadness, the lava part is fear).

Also
4BVsCUr.jpg
Hinako the badass. That explosion behind her is what's left of a certain boss, who also decided to come back for another round.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

But it is imperative that Fee is good. I don't care if everyone else is dumpster-tier, but I want a god Fee! I WILL HAVE A GOD FEE!!!

oh

wait.

I thought you wanted to pair Fee off with someone

xD.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't FE4 like Awakening in that you can pair pretty much whoever you like and still get great child units? In Awakening, I always paired whoever I thought made the best couple based on support convos.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't FE4 like Awakening in that you can pair pretty much whoever you like and still get great child units? In Awakening, I always paired whoever I thought made the best couple based on support convos.

well, you don't always get great child units.

I misunderstood Benice's post, that's all xD

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

oh

wait.

I thought you wanted to pair Fee off with someone

xD.

I'm pairing Fee with myself! Earlygame flier=Waifu!

Sorry 'bout causing that confusion!

12 minutes ago, Benice said:

I'm pairing Fee with myself! Earlygame flier=Waifu!

Leaving Florina behind? Guess she can go S-support Hector now.

9641022b551b798839e8ed4291e5de88.jpg

Edited by twilitfalchion

So i thought i'd share what my party in XenoblaDE looks like thanks to cosemetic gear

Shulk

IMG_20200608_200755.jpg?width=766&height

Fiora 

EaA8IdiU8AE5WHI?format=jpg&name=large

Melia

EaA8IdoUcAAkQDD?format=jpg&name=large

Dunban

EaA8IdhUYAAEsW2?format=jpg&name=large

Reyn

EaA8PzOUMAIejfX?format=jpg&name=large

Riki

EaA8PzXVAAAGr4z?format=jpg&name=large

Sharla

EaA8PzKUYAA-84c?format=jpg&name=large

Oh btw, @Interdimensional Observer i found out that there's an alternate color variation of the Fiora outfit i showed you earlier but it resembles (Xenoblade X spoilers)

Spoiler

True Elma. Well, that's the feeling i get from this one anyway.

IMG_20200608_095101.jpg?width=766&height

If one of the Sharla concepts made it into the game, we could've gotten a Morag-themed outfit for her but alas, it was not meant to be.

48 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Yeah, i'm not the only one getting lag when uploading posts, am i?

41 minutes ago, Benice said:

Bruh, you posted the same thing six times. I know accidental double posts were a thing but i didn't think this was possible.

Serenes really having it rough.

37 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

(seriously, I almost don't want to finish the game because of what will probably happen in the ending. Gust, y u do this to me?)

Dread it

Run from it

The tears still arrive

And as i was typing this out

Finally, i get to play a Persona game. Also this has now killed the Vita.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Dread it

Run from it

The tears still arrive

They do indeed. I predicted that Blue Reflection would tear my heart out at some point, but I didn't expect it to happen quite like it did.

---

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

That thing has been dead for many years now.
"I am thou, thou art I..."

Not that I want to deter you from playing it, but P4G is one of those games that I tried to get into, but couldn't, because half the main cast was infuriatingly awful.
Also the dungeons kinda sucked, because they were all the same, generic layout with a different coat of paint. Gameplay was otherwise fine. Nothing too special, but that was me coming right off the back of Persona 5, which... set my expectations unreasonably high, probably.

At least the main battle theme seriously rocks.

Last Surprise is better, though.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Not that I want to deter you from playing it, but P4G is one of those games that I tried to get into, but couldn't, because half the main cast was infuriatingly awful.
Also the dungeons kinda sucked, because they were all the same, generic layout with a different coat of paint. Gameplay was otherwise fine. Nothing too special, but that was me coming right off the back of Persona 5, which... set my expectations unreasonably high, probably.

Don't worry, you're not the only one. I've seen a lot of people who really liked P5 but tried to get into P4 but couldn't. Generally, it seems that P5 was just funner to play so going from that to P4 can cause whiplash. But i'd imagine that whiplash can be avoided by playing P4 first and then P5. Actually, it's seems better overall to just play Persona in release order because the older the game, the less fun it might be to play.

Alright, made it to Battenburg. Half-way done through the mountains. Hmm, was that foreshadowing I saw? I'm sure it's nothing...

---

40 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

9641022b551b798839e8ed4291e5de88.jpg

Cute picture. Though I'd say, for a moment I was confused if that was the front or side of the skirt. Of course has to be the side otherwise she'd be bent in a very weird way...

---

15 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yes! Finally could have the Golden edition without needing a Vita!

The article says P3 will also come to PC. Even better!

Well, okay, I have 3:FES and regular 4 in my PS3, but if I can get a version with the Portable and Golden stuff too, that'd be great. More so if it's conveniently available.

... I still need to finish that 3 playthrough... one day! One day I'll finish it!

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Don't worry, you're not the only one. I've seen a lot of people who really liked P5 but tried to get into P4 but couldn't. Generally, it seems that P5 was just funner to play so going from that to P4 can cause whiplash. But i'd imagine that whiplash can be avoided by playing P4 first and then P5. Actually, it's seems better overall to just play Persona in release order because the older the game, the less fun it might be to play.

That's a general rule for Atlus games, I found. The newer the game, the more QOL improvements it probably has (though Etrian Odyssey is fine all the way down to Untold).
It's a double-edged sword of course, since it shows that Atlus improves, but it makes it harder to try out older games.
Etrian Odyssey IV and Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey Redux felt godawful to play in comparison to later games in their respective series I happened to play earlier (Etrian Odyssey Untold and SMTIV/SMTIV: Apocalpyse, respectively).

The thing about Persona 5 is that it improved on the dungeon design by a ton. And I personally felt a stronger connection to P5's cast than P4's.
It was so bad that in P4, I actually liked the side characters more than the main ones - with the exception of Yukiko).

18 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Bruh, you posted the same thing six times. I know accidental double posts were a thing but i didn't think this was possible.

I did WHAT?!

*Looks*

Oh my god. I really need to stop using the keyboard shortcut to post...It always posts, like, twenty times!

46 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Leaving Florina behind? Guess she can go S-support Hector now.

FdeMOjc.jpg

Nonononononono! You misunderstand me! I jest! Florina will always be No. 1!

26 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

c0a2d8da84ad1e0cde511339e97a15774dec1ff1

Allow me to fix this for you:

yDqEmpa.jpg

That looks about right.

40 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Benice building a flier harem i see

Is it really a Harem if it's twenty three Florinas, though? I'm technically only married to one person!

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Is it really a Harem if it's twenty three Florinas, though? I'm technically only married to one person!

Eventually, one of them will say something like this:
yX6qxQz.png
So... yeah. Good luck, friend!