• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Benice said:

Is it really a Harem if it's twenty three Florinas, though? I'm technically only married to one person!

I would think so. It's about body count, after all...

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I would think so. It's about body count, after all...

Oh well. I suppose it is a flier harem then.

56 minutes ago, Benice said:

Florina can have it! I don't mind!

And that's exactly the problem! If all 23 Florinas want your money, time, and viril- I mean, strength, then which one will you give them to?
Those are the kinds of questions you have to be asking yourself.

This is some next level meme'ing, isn't it?

14 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

And that's exactly the problem! If all 23 Florinas want your money, time, and viril- I mean, strength, then which one will you give them to?

Why not all of them? Being only one person with 23 bodies, that means that I can give everything to Florina!

That sounds more like you're the twenty-three of them, at the same time.

Would've make like a unique take of that writing prompt.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

Why not all of them? Being only one person with 23 bodies, that means that I can give everything to Florina!

Oh boy!

15 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

20200609200542_1.jpg

RIP fourth wall. XD

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Oh boy!

23 Florinas-They are all Florina. Ergo, they are one person.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

or are they?

Do all Florinas have same stats? same supports? same weapons?

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

So still one-in-twenty-three in control, then. Like Legion, I suppose.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

or are they?

Do all Florinas have same stats? same supports? same weapons?

They do indeed! See, they all have an S-support with me-Plus the fact that without stat boosts, All Florinas are identical in heroes.

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

20200609200616_1.jpg

"This is the blade of a king who reigns above ONE MILLION!" ~ Million Arthur
Kind of came to mind when I saw this. XD

1 minute ago, Benice said:

They do indeed! See, they all have an S-support with me-Plus the fact that without stat boosts, All Florinas are identical in heroes.

But eventually, they will probably start fighting over who gets to be the Florina for you.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

boons/banes

493647301676630017.png?v=1

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

But eventually, they will probably start fighting over who gets to be the Florina for you.

This could very well be a conundrum...I suppose my LP's Florina will be my one true Waifu and all of the others will have to rotate on a schedule.

Somehow, feels like a waste for a harem to be composed entirely of the same person, regardless of how many they are. On the other hand...

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

boons/banes

493647301676630017.png?v=1

What if they all have a boon in being adorable and a bane at making me sad?

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Somehow, feels like a waste for a harem to be composed entirely of the same person, regardless of how many they are. On the other hand...

If it were comprised of anything less than Florinas, I'd agree. However, Florina is amazing enough to carry the whole team.

14 minutes ago, Benice said:

This could very well be a conundrum...I suppose my LP's Florina will be my one true Waifu and all of the others will have to rotate on a schedule.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

If it were comprised of anything less than Florinas, I'd agree. However, Florina is amazing enough to carry the whole team.

Now there is a man who is quite smitten with his waifu. XD
Not that I blame you, tbh, considering... you know...

3 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't FE4 like Awakening in that you can pair pretty much whoever you like and still get great child units? In Awakening, I always paired whoever I thought made the best couple based on support convos.

It depends on the child in question.

• The only ones that can turn out terrible in my opinion are Lester, Arthur, and Tine. Lester needs a physical dad and ideally Pursuit and or Bow inheritance (a bad Lester is far from the end of humanity though). Arthur and Tine need a magic daddy- Lewyn/Claud/Azelle, or Lex for Wrath; and Claud is rather second rate b/c they want Pursuit or Forseti too. 
  • Nanna, Lana, and Cairpre are staffbots, which requires no stats, Lene is the same but dancing. And Patty is a stealbot- not that she's very needed b/c a strong 2nd Gen can Arena all its gold needs. 
  • Phee is the lone flier and always gets Pursuit and loves uncontested Brave Lance inheritance (barring unpaired Finn).
  • Ayra's kiddos get Pursuit from class, and A Swords and Astra from mommy, with a magic sword even Claud would suffice.
  • Diarmuid gets a 50% Str minimum from mom's Minor Hodr, all he and Nanna need for good combat therefore is Pursuit inheritance.
  • Febail gets Yewfelle from his mother and Raquel's, the weapon alone is 40 Atk and the class gives Pursuit. A dad like Chulainn to correct the inaccuracy of Bows with a good Skl growth is all he might want.
  • Ced as I said is 29 Atk minimum targeting Res with his base weapon and ~20 Spd, good offense combined with B Staff access.

3 hours ago, Benice said:

Day six of genealogy! Since some of y'all are actually good,  what is the BEST pairing for Fee? Everyone but Azel is free. I'm thinking Lex, but what do you guys think?

Lex will make her physically tanky: 70% Def growth and her second highest possible Str growth of 40. It's good for a physical one, albeit not strictly the best on offense because no Critical or Charge (or whatever it's called). 

Claud is another great, but different pick. On promotion Phee will get B Staffs, allowing for flying Physics use. Toss her a magic sword and she'll be able use her good Mag growth.

LewynxErinys is FE5 canon of course, but it doesn't produce the very best Phee- the extra Spd is unneeded no better Staffs compared to Claud. The Str-boost conversation comes too late.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Oh btw, @Interdimensional Observer i found out that there's an alternate color variation of the Fiora outfit i showed you earlier but it resembles

Hmm... not sure if I see it unfortunately. Too colorful and too "flowery" compared to (XCX SPOILERS😞

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160321145206

But, Fiora doesn't need a TFE costume, because they're both visual clones of the lady with the MOSt attention.😛

Actually, it's seems better overall to just play Persona in release order because the older the game, the less fun it might be to play.

I would advise against playing the very first Persona, even the PSP version has not aged very well at all, especially the visuals. The narrative ain't worth it either, it's too basic. I jumped to watching an LP not very far into the game, ain't worth my time for the gameplay.

Persona 2's story overall is fine. I like it, it hasn't aged very badly, the characters are decent and so are their visuals. Gameplay however? Still no Social Links (I actually prefer it this way, Social Links turn me off from post P2 Persona), and the random encounter rate is insane. Thus, after forcing my way through Innocent Sin, I still haven't started the second half of the Persona 2 duology- Eternal Punishment- I don't want to go through that again. I think it'd be better to watch an LP of this if you're interested.

Finally, i get to play a Persona game. Also this has now killed the Vita.

The floodgates are open now, Sony's monopoly on non-spinoff Personas are over. P5 on Switch could happen now, yay for Smash fans!

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

41 minutes ago, Benice said:

the truth about any man who chooses to have his own harem

miserable-pile-of-secrets-dracula-castle

Edited by twilitfalchion

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Don't level ups/stats like this turn you on?

Spoiler

gKn1BWj.png

That was in Noble lady of Caelin.

QKihXN8.png20I9o8K.pngY60GCdXV_o.pngpCckPIb1_o.png4DiQuSs.pngoknRDho.png

Now THAT is what I call waifu material!

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Don't level ups/stats like this turn you on?

Spoiler

gKn1BWj.png

That was in Noble lady of Caelin.

QKihXN8.png20I9o8K.pngY60GCdXV_o.pngpCckPIb1_o.png4DiQuSs.pngoknRDho.png

Now THAT is what I call waifu material!