The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Don't level ups/stats like this turn you on?

Reveal hidden contents

gKn1BWj.png

That was in Noble lady of Caelin.

QKihXN8.png20I9o8K.pngY60GCdXV_o.pngpCckPIb1_o.png4DiQuSs.pngoknRDho.png

Now THAT is what I call waifu material!

Those are some mighty impressive level ups for sure!

I'm loyal to only one waifu, however.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Benice said:

Now THIS is what I call waifu material!

n881m1mldim01.png

A woman becomes instantly more attractive when wielding a sword. I have no idea why.

Edited by twilitfalchion

22 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

A woman becomes instantly more attractive when wielding a sword. I have no idea why.

And Florina gets swords upon promotion! More proof that Florina is best waifu!

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

And I personally felt a stronger connection to P5's cast than P4's.
It was so bad that in P4, I actually liked the side characters more than the main ones - with the exception of Yukiko).

I do not have an opinion on either as my only experience with any Persona cast is just through Twitter clips or crossover stuff (Smash, Blazblue Cross Tag).

I will find out how i really feel about the characters when i cross that bridge.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Persona 2's story overall is fine. I like it, it hasn't aged very badly, the characters are decent and so are their visuals. Gameplay however? Still no Social Links (I actually prefer it this way, Social Links turn me off from post P2 Persona), and the random encounter rate is insane.

Yeah, that alone might keep me from P2. I generally don't mind random encounters but if it's gonna be obnoxious, then i'll pass.

P3 and onward seems like my best bet (the rumor is P3 is also getting a PC port but which version remains to be seen).

53 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

9a9.jpg

Ah yes. Witch Mia is honestly one of the best things to come out of Heroes.

xenoblade-10th-anniversary-656x968.jpg

Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaah!

The White Whale, an Ares, and I think I can make out Lin to the right of the Ares. Being center of center, with the Zohar right behind her, and her hands appearing almost as if they rested on the Monado and Aegis Sword, Elma steals the show here! Is it time?

Not to say Shulk and Rex are wallflowers here, they're great too! Oh, and Fiora, Melia, Riki, four others I can't make out to the left of Elma, I think Lao is to the right of Lin, and Tatsu awaits his fate between the Ares's legs. XC2 has the right of Elma to itself, Tora, Pyra, Mythra, Nia, and Dromarch, I can't figure out the distant shadows.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer
Added the Twitter link

18 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Being center of center, with the Zohar right behind her, and her hands appearing almost as if they rested on the Monado and Aegis Sword, Elma steals the show here! Is it time?

I honestly thought Elma was dual-wielding them for a second but yeah, this art is pretty great. (Btw the image tag is broken on your post, might wanna fix).

I will say that Shulk does have a bit of shoujo face going on but other than that, the art looks good. And it's by Choco, of course. The character designer behind Xenosaga Episode III and KOS-MOS and T-elos' Xenoblade 2 appearances.

Now, as for some theorizing, mainly for Xenoblade X's inevitable sequel spoilers below

Spoiler

I could be looking to deep into the artwork but could it perhaps suggest that the Conduit will appear in Xenoblade X2? I think we've discussed the likelyhood of this before and it'd explain whatever's happening with Mira.

Also unrelated but the fact that i know what everything in the 10th anniversary artwork means makes it so much cooler for me. Of course, for people who lack the context to any of it, it's just pretty art.

Just now, Falcom Knight said:

I did a little test of Xenoblade yesterday. The battle system is something I have to get used to. So if attack and skill command are crossed out, I'm unable to do anything? There have been breaks and I have no idea they are standard.

Attacking happens automatically when next to an enemy. Arts cant be used when in cooldown. 

So i upgraded to a 400 GB microSD but it's very cool how i'm forced to redownload most of my games. For some stupid reason, when i transfered everything to the new microSD, my Switch refused to read it. So i formatted and did it again. Same error. So i formatted again but this time left it as is, with no data in it. Oh now the Switch reads it. So for now i'll redownload all the small games and then set XenoblaDE to download over the night. This never happened when i upgraded from a 128 to a 200 so i don't know what gives.

25 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

What does the crossed out attack command mean then?

Je3lSMf.jpg

(the icon in the middle)

That usually means you aren't in range. No idea what's happening there though, considering it's right next to you.

53 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I will say that Shulk does have a bit of shoujo face going on but other than that, the art looks good. And it's by Choco, of course. The character designer behind Xenosaga Episode III and KOS-MOS and T-elos' Xenoblade 2 appearances.

The artist does good work; Shulk is the weakest of the trio here, Rex has that tough smile and it definitely works.

53 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Now, as for some theorizing, mainly for Xenoblade X's inevitable sequel spoilers below

Well that would

Spoiler

...be a good explanation for everyones' survival despite the Lifehold Core damages. A supercomputer is maintaining the consciousnesses -just not the one they were thinking, and it's got a supernatural component found in Africa ripped from 2001: A Space Odyssey BTW to it.

If the dual-wielding illusion was intended to be an omen of things to come, then Elma should be getting a slice of the Conduit's power for herself. Although, with the Trinity Processor's three units accounted for- safely assuming DE confirmed Alvis as Ontos- how would she be getting of it?

And a random thought on Elma, once X2 is announced. Her True Form (which it's what is called in the options menu if you want to swap into or out of it in the postgame) is going to become public knowledge to all gamers. She walks around openly in NLA as she truly is in the credits. No major reason I can think of to see her ever use her Mimeosome form again within the story in X2.

I'd think that'd mean True Form Elma is going to replace Mimeosome Elma in official artwork with X2. And I'm a little mixed on it, because Elma looks good in her Mimeosome form. Though it'll be great to see her "free" of what I know to be "false", and it should be entertaining to see how artists render it well and differently.

Gameplay-wise, there will have to be an excuse for allowing Elma to look like her Mimeosome again, it's too well-known and cool not to include. If Metal Gear Solid 4 over a decade ago gave you a way to visually de-age Solid Snake, then Elma should be able to have the same now. For a thin lore excuse, if they need one, have a Ma-non or somebody else invent a wristlet that mimics the Definians' powers of disguise. A few of them are peacefully living in NLA at the end, no reason they couldn't volunteer to be studied for the benefit of their new home.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

I'd say, the last few pages, despite what they were about, have inspired me with a story idea. Doubt I'll actually write it down any time soon, but it's nice just having thought it out already.

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Well that would

Reveal hidden contents
Spoiler
10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

If the dual-wielding illusion was intended to be an omen of things to come, then Elma should be getting a slice of the Conduit's power for herself. Although, with the Trinity Processor's three units accounted for- safely assuming DE confirmed Alvis as Ontos- how would she be getting of it?

Well the Conduit's power isn't exclusive to the Aegies. Klaus himself had some access to it (i imagine that's how he was able to nullify Malos' attack on him). Now, if Elma were to obtain a bit of Conduit power, how would it manifest would be a different question. I'd hope it's something unique, i like to think that the Monado is something only the Trinity Processor can use.

13 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'd think that'd mean True Form Elma is going to replace Mimeosome Elma in official artwork with X2. And I'm a little mixed on it, because Elma looks good in her Mimeosome form. Though it'll be great to see her "free" of what I know to be "false", and it should be entertaining to see how artists render it well and differently.

I'm kinda in the same boat, i really like how Elma looks in her Mimeosome.

11 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Though I assume the battle system is more or less similar to 2 then.

On paper, it is. But there's a lot of key differences, and it's appearant from the moment you boot up the game. You have a wider selection of Arts but they are on a timer-based cooldown instead of a hit-based one, except for the Talent Arts, which work exactly like how you'd charge up Arts in 2/Torna. Affinity is much more important as that will determine Chain Attacks (unlike 2/Torna, there's no way to garuantee a Chain Attack extension, you can only increase the odds).

@Shrimperor
Am I allowed to harass ask you for another sig, if I feel like switching to something FE, rather than Fate related? I'm also too lazy to constantly change your name in and out of my sig, so it would help. 

If it's annoying for you to do this more than once please just say, I won't bug ya, I know I'm a pest when it comes to things like this, so just say the word, and my mouth is sealed.

9 hours ago, Armagon said:
Affinity is much more important as that will determine Chain Attacks (unlike 2/Torna, there's no way to garuantee a Chain Attack extension, you can only increase the odds).

I always hated this. Max affinity with everyone in battle? No chain link at all, thank you game!

So... I finished Blue Reflection earlier and it's official: it joins the ranks of my absolute favorite games alongside MegaNep VII and Nights of Azure. I loved every second of it. The final boss was so god damned awesome and fun to fight, and the ending was literally perfect for this story, even if it did open the waterworks again. Which would also make it the third game I played that has legitimately managed to make me cry.
I have only two problems with this game:
1) the boss themes are kind of hit and miss, because they included dubstep in them, which I am not a fan of at all.
2) some of the side characters are more on the "meh" side of the spectrum (and there is one in particular I really did not like).

Everything else about it is 👌
My favorite aspect was definitely the chemistry between its three leads Hinako, Yuzu, and Lime. They worked so well together, and their bond was really sweet.
Hinako herself is a definite candidate for my all-time favorite protagonist list, too.

Forcing other players to listen to This while winning the game and all they can do is watch is a good feeling :3

18 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

So... I finished Blue Reflection earlier and it's official: it joins the ranks of my absolute favorite games alongside MegaNep VII and Nights of Azure. I loved every second of it. The final boss was so god damned awesome and fun to fight, and the ending was literally perfect for this story, even if it did open the waterworks again. Which would also make it the third game I played that has legitimately managed to make me cry.
I have only two problems with this game:
1) the boss themes are kind of hit and miss, because they included dubstep in them, which I am not a fan of at all.
2) some of the side characters are more on the "meh" side of the spectrum (and there is one in particular I really did not like).

Everything else about it is 👌
My favorite aspect was definitely the chemistry between its three leads Hinako, Yuzu, and Lime. They worked so well together, and their bond was really sweet.
Hinako herself is a definite candidate for my all-time favorite protagonist list, too.

Seems you enjoyed it 😄

Edited by Shrimperor