The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Didn't Atelier's Artist work on Echoes as well?

Yup. I think it was the one who also did the character designs for the Dusk trilogy, iirc.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

other names for the game:

Weeb Mario Party

Waifu Party

100% Peace Juice

400% Suguri Juice

100% Fair & Fun

100% Lose your friends

Something tells me these two just drip with sarcasm. XD

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Something tells me these two just drip with sarcasm. XD

The 2nd one absolutely xD

the first one depends. Some games are peaceful. It completely depends on what characters players choose. If all 4 players choose Tanks or something like that, it's gonna be zzz xD

28 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Made some changes to my sig (i'll post it here for the mobile folks because sigs don't show up there)

rHHIGuA.jpg

The font used in the Xenoblade 10th anniversary art was much cleaner so i used that. Also added Jin to the group, since he is a protagonist of Torna ~ The Golden Country.

Awesome! But, no Jr.? He is a main character.

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

the first one depends. Some games are peaceful. It completely depends on what characters players choose. If all 4 players choose Tanks or something like that, it's gonna be zzz xD

Then it's not all "bad", I see. XD
It's all fun and games until someone picks Poppo...

We should all celebrate Xenoblade's 10th anniversary by hugging Riki.

latest?cb=20120709052900

I am now up to Chapter 9, and fighting the four Defensive Kromar is clearly the most difficult battle in the game (or at least up until this point). Fighting Tyrea and the Sodium Telethia was easy after that.

Also, I want to get the fourth skill trees in a timely manner but I'm not sure when I'm expected to get them. Getting 4.5 stars of affinity with Colony 9 for Shulk's seeming like a lot, especially since the quest can theoretically be unlocked upon reaching Satorl Marsh. If I don't get them before getting the last party member, I'll devote some time to fulfilling the requirements then.

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

It's all fun and games until someone picks Poppo...

Other hated Characters:

210px-Star_Breaker_(unit).png?version=3f She's a big bully, and her Hyper is hidden Bombs that reduce your HP to 1. Downside is that she has to gain Victories. Stars mean nothing to her

210px-Suguri_(unit).png?version=01a25389 Imagine a Myrmidon on Echoes Terrain, and you will get Suguri. Her hyper allows her to roll 2 dices and then get a 3 like me.

210px-Kyoko_(unit).png?version=fae133187 OJ's Armor Knight

Edited by Shrimperor

21 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

There is actually a track in the game called Blue Reflection. It's the starting menu theme and it also plays in the ending after the main ending song is over.
And it's absolutely beautiful.

The piano instrumentals remind me of Atelier Ryza's ending theme instrumentals. That's the vibe I got.

18 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Didn't Atelier's Artist work on Echoes as well?

Yeah as mentioned before, Hidari did both Echoes and the Atelier Dusk trilogy.

Atelier changes artstyles with each subseries.

11 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Awesome! But, no Jr.? He is a main character.

He is but he's not the protagonist.

1 minute ago, Lightchao42 said:

We should all celebrate Xenoblade's 10th anniversary by hugging Riki.

latest?cb=20120709052900

Riki doesn't play around haha.

Having this armor equipped in his introduction cutscene makes it doubly hilarious. And you can do that without NG+ now.

2 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

I am now up to Chapter 9, and fighting the four Defensive Kromar is clearly the most difficult battle in the game (or at least up until this point).

So i'm not the only one then. Idk but those four always give me trouble. They're not even special, they are just normal enemies.

f6b08efbe82b77db463cee9770223d5e.gif

Amazing how they took an already 10/10 song and made it even better. 

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

She's a big bully, and her Hyper is hidden Bombs that reduce your HP to 1

If your HP is reduced to 1, you're basically dead, right?
Oh my...

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Imagine a Myrmidon on Echoes Terrain, and you will get Suguri

RelievedDefenselessHornshark-small.gif

Ike-supported Mia with Daunt skill flashbacks.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The piano instrumentals remind me of Atelier Ryza's ending theme instrumentals. That's the vibe I got.

It might sound weird, but for some reason, that theme makes me feel nostalgic.

Edited by DragonFlames

Just now, DragonFlames said:

If your HP is reduced to 1, you're basically dead, right?

you can try to evade xD

Because when defending you always atleast take 1 damage.

So Kyoko (one of the 3 characters i posted above) is dead next battle 100%. Unless she uses a card that does some strange stuff (and there are alot of them)

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

RelievedDefenselessHornshark-small.gif

913F69EA391D2FC014F8592740F6108ED431A66C

Bruhhhhhh

Sega really brought back Alex Kidd before Nintendo brought back F-Zero.

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

It might sound weird, but for some reason, that theme makes me feel nostalgic.

It is a pretty good song so I wouldn't blame you.

Also I didn't catch this the first time but the instrumentals of that play during the first phase of Atelier Ryza's final boss.

14 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

you can try to evade xD

Because when defending you always atleast take 1 damage.

Yeah, now I can see why Star Breaker would be one of the characters people will murder you for picking. XD

So Kyoko (one of the 3 characters i posted above) is dead next battle 100%. Unless she uses a card that does some strange stuff (and there are alot of them).

100% Dead Kyoko.
Add that name to the list. XD

913F69EA391D2FC014F8592740F6108ED431A66C

Somewhere down below, someone just woke up covered in ammunition capsules. XD

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It is a pretty good song so I wouldn't blame you.

I meant the Blue Reflection theme there, actually (I worded it badly), but the Ryza ending is a good song, definitely.

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Also I didn't catch this the first time but the instrumentals of that play during the first phase of Atelier Ryza's final boss.

Interesting. I didn't catch that at all!
I couldn't focus too much on the final boss theme, because I was focusing too hard on the fight itself. Was a bit of a rough one, that.

Speaking of good ending songs (hyper shill mode engage):

I assume you know Nim, right? The rare blade from Xenoblade 2?
That's her Japanese voice actress (who also voices the best protag ever, pictured on the left) singing.

Edited by DragonFlames

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Yeah, now I can see why Star Breaker would be one of the characters people will murder you for picking. XD

she isn't the only +2 ATK character though

but +2 ATK + her annoying hyper... yeah xD

As i said though, she has that one big downside, so if people run away from her, she can't do anything

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Somewhere down below, someone just woke up covered in ammunition capsules. XD

Lore wise there wouldn't be people down below because she's the guardian of a planet long destroyed by war

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

she isn't the only +2 ATK character though

but +2 ATK + her annoying hyper... yeah xD

As i said though, she has that one big downside, so if people run away from her, she can't do anything

"GET BACK HERE, SO I CAN BLOW YOU UP!!!"
- Star Breaker, probably. XD

Lore wise there wouldn't be people down below because she's the guardian of a planet long destroyed by war

Poor girl must feel pretty lonely, then.

"GET BACK HERE, SO I CAN BLOW YOU UP!!!"
- Star Breaker, probably. XD

she does say ''BANG'' when she attacks xD

Poor girl must feel pretty lonely, then.

There's a 46 Billion years old version of her. She sounds so done with life xD

Atleast the planet healed and life returned to it xD 

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

GET BACK HERE, SO I CAN BLOW YOU UP!!!

TRUE ART IS AN EXPLOSION!!!!(Sorry I have been watching waay too much naruto recently)

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

Just returned to BotW for the first time in a while to try Master Mode. Holy Hyrule do the enemies tank hits like an armor knight on steroids. It’s looking to be an incredible challenge. Can’t wait to see how many times and in how many ways I can die.

Ooohhh! Have fun! I'm also Master Moding right now, and I've done two of the devine beasts. I will say that Master Mode does get annoying after a while because  Enemy HP pools are so bloated + fast regenration= you break all of your weapons. Still, the challenge is nice and I hope you have fun!

she does say ''BANG'' when she attacks xD

Lmao

There's a 46 Billion years old version of her. She sounds so done with life xD

O.o
Considering how she looks, we should probably keep that under wraps from the FE fanbase.

3 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

TRUE ART IS AN EXPLOSION!!!!(Sorry I have been watching waay too much naruto recently)

Deidara was one of my favorite members of Akatsuki. I loved his personality, and his fighting style was pretty unique, too.

And now i see his post...

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

O.o
Considering how she looks, we should probably keep that under wraps from the FE fanbase.

Lmao. Yeah, FE fanbase can be very stingy with such matters lol.

210px-Suguri_(unit).png?version=01a25389210px-Suguri_(Ver.2)_(unit).png?version=210px-Suguri_(46_Billion_Years)_(unit).p

One more Suguri and we can have a full match of Suguris only xD

5 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I assume you know Nim, right? The rare blade from Xenoblade 2?
That's her Japanese voice actress (who also voices the best protag ever, pictured on the left) singing.

See, now that you brought that up, i'm imagining this nice song being sung by Nim and it's hilarious.

5 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Life finds a way.

2 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Well, I would argue he is for II.

PS2 Episode II, yeah. But DS Episode II, the version of the story that Takahashi intended, puts Shion and KOS-MOS back in the main spotlight.

37 minutes ago, Armagon said:

PS2 Episode II, yeah. But DS Episode II, the version of the story that Takahashi intended, puts Shion and KOS-MOS back in the main spotlight.

You dont find Jr.'s story interesting? Personally, I just appreciate the part where Albedo splatters his brains on the wall. Is it strange I enjoy that?

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

Bruhhhhhh

Sega really brought back Alex Kidd before Nintendo brought back F-Zero.

Considering game genre, this isn't entirely implausible to me. Platformers and action-platformers, although not JRPGs and the genres Western gaming adores, do have a sizable if quieter and less franchise-heavy fanbase. You can find a slew of 7-9/10 platformers on Switch I'd say.

F-Zero runs into problems I'd say, problems that make a resurrection- not impossible b/c Nintendo is big- a financially questionable move.

• Visuals- F-Zero should follow in the spirit of it's last great title, GX, and be the best graphically the system can offer.
  • Technical Performance- This is the Beelzebub of the issues. F-Zero should control perfectly, tight, precise, no lag and 60 FPS all the time.
  • Online- Meet the third member of the Diabolical Trinity. A new F-Zero needs online play as any racer should. Now, explain to me how you create a game with the great Switch graphics on online play wherein you experience no lag whatsoever? Nintendo would require a dev team with the wisdom and tenacity of a thousand saints to harmonize the three aspects above.
  • Consumer Market- Is there a major market for high-end racing games? I don't really know, but I don't think so. Mario Kart? That has a casual, family-friendly appeal, with items to add fun and increased ease. GX didn't take itself seriously, but F-Zero isn't as cute, charming, and well-known as Mario Kart. And F-Zero is supposed to be yank your nails out and nail your eardrums to a wall hard, purest, if sci-fi, racing.

To create an F-Zero to sate the demands of the would-be handful of hardcore racing fans would whine to Uranus about every technical hiccup, would be a colossal undertaking. And what would be gained from it? How could Nintendo make a profit off of this white elephant? How would they make F-Zero appeal to a wider crowd?

And all these years after GX, I'm thinking Nintendo would/should improve on some things. The characters need more stuff to make them more characterized and entertaining. And I'd say the differing vehicles could afford to stand out more in gameplay, distinctive traits or something.

Even though F-Zero wouldn't be for me, I'd like to see it revived. But I recognize Nintendo would do it at a loss.