The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

I don't know why several characters and weapons in Judgral have multiple spellings.

It's called Orsin in Project Naga, but Osian in Heroes and Super Thracia.

Same goes his weapon which has even total different names (Pugi, Bhuj, Vouge).

I call her Taillte although she's also spelt Tailtiu in a FE4 patch.

Edited by Falcom Knight

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people go with what is accepted, official, or just personal preference at the time. At least some patches get updated whenever official names get revealed or changed.

latest?cb=20190818212150

It's him. He's the one behind all the buggy problems this thread has.

2 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

don't know why several characters and weapons in Judgral have multiple spellings.

I just go by whatever the official English name is.

But then Awakening said "Raquesis" but Heroes said "Lachesis" and idk who to trust.

Just now, Armagon said:

But then Awakening said "Raquesis" but Heroes said "Lachesis" and idk who to trust.

Heroes. It's quite clear it's meant to be Laquesis, like one of the Greek Fates.

Worst that it got changed from Haar, or worst in that they chose Darahan for the German version?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

What the everliving heck is wrong with my army?! We're in chapter 3 still, and everybody barring Ayra and Holyn, who are somewhat close to being paired up, and Aideen x Azel, who are married, is in love with Sylvia or Raquesis!

• Alec, Noish, Lewyn and Arden are all in love with Sylvia IIRC
  • All of the other males are in love with Raquesis.

3 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

You think so?

I meant the story teller.

Maybe?

Oh, I see.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

What the everliving heck is wrong with my army?! We're in chapter 3 still, and everybody barring Ayra and Holyn, who are somewhat close to being paired up, and Aideen x Azel, who are married, is in love with Sylvia or Raquesis!

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

Wait, did you just posted the same thing or it really took an hour to double post?

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Wait, did you just posted the same thing or it really took an hour to double post?

How did I even-? I really hope it's the thread and not me who is causing these problems, because I didn't post a thing here intentionally since the first of the "Everyone wants to bang Lachesis" post! I apologize, I really don't mean to be cluttering up the thread. Urgh!

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

And here i thought Talitu was spelled Lachesis 🙂 

We'll see who is the true winner when the site eats this post, then only my opinion will stand, and I will be the victor by default.

Tfw you take a nap at 22:00 and wake up at 9:00...

So... today, there will be thunderstorms and crap. Yay...

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

I can't believe the anime is canon to Cyberdimension.

Ikr?

Speaking of Cyberdimension, there have been two new characters introduced. One bears a striking resemblance to Mr. I probably inspired terrible OP Protags everywhere from Sword Art Online, but with boobs (hell, she's even named Kiria), with the personality of Otsuu from Mary Skelter 2 (and yes, I hate this character already - only upside is that she is voiced by the person who also voiced Dorothea and she's awesome), the other, called "Princess" is really freaking annoying cat girl (and I hate her already, too).
I have a distinct feeling that these two will be antagonists, so hating them was probably the intention. At least I hope it was, because I can't wait to kick their asses.

At least their introduction was followed by a rather awesome boss fight against a robot bird. And the dungeon was pretty-looking, too.
Honestly, so far, I have no complaints about the gameplay in this one. It's tougher than the mainline games for sure (at least for me), and it has the MegaNep VII problem that only the active party gets EXP, but otherwise, I like it a lot.

One scene I found particularly funny: Nepgear gets an encrypted message from Neptune that reads "You are so cute, Nepgear" written from top to bottom
l t
i h
k i
e s.
And then Nepgear has the bright idea to "individualize" her own messages and sends one to Uni:
LsymHhq.jpg
"What the f***, Nepgear?" - Uni, probably

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

And friends are asking to eat outside

Are you sure that's a good idea? Outside is pretty big, I'm not sure you'd have room for that.

@Lightchao42 so you may or may not have heard by now but Godzilla vs Kong has been delayed until May 2021

5df1117.jpg?width=766&height=431

On the bright side, that means less competition (it's previous November release date had it going up against Black Widow, Soul and a new James Bond appearently. Probably trying to avoid the mistake they made when they released King of the Monsters so close to Avengers Endgame).

9 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

It's official, the thread entered the Twilight Zone.

I miss when it was just "clicking on last post doesn't always take you to the last post". I mean, this thread still does that but i miss when it was just that.

6 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

One bears a striking resemblance to Mr. I probably inspired terrible OP Protags everywhere from Sword Art Online, but with boobs (hell, she's even named Kiria), with the personality of Otsuu from Mary Skelter 2 (and yes, I hate this character already - only upside is that she is voiced by the person who also voiced Dorothea and she's awesome),

I knew about Kiria before but ooof.

6 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

And then Nepgear has the bright idea to "individualize" her own messages and sends one to Uni:
LsymHhq.jpg
"What the f***, Nepgear?" - Uni, probably

I see Nepgear has adopted Hiroyuki Sawano's music naming conventions

Screenshot_20200613-111407_1.png?width=2

Edited by Armagon

16 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I knew about Kiria before but ooof.

Yeah, it's pretty bad.
But so far, that's the only really bad aspect of the game.

20 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I see Nepgear has adopted Hiroyuki Sawano's music naming conventions

Screenshot_20200613-111407_1.png?width=2

XD

Speaking of music, this dungeon theme is pretty awesome.

And the game blessed me with a dialogie scene that has my top three Neptunia characters together, so I'm pretty happy about that, too.

VP4IISj.jpg

5 minutes ago, Robert Stewart said:

tfw you beat CS2 on nightmare but the game freezes when the clear save prompt appears >_>

Ooof. That's painful. You have my sympathies.

---

Weather stations: "Heavy thunderstorms in your area! Be careful!"
Me, looking out into a sunny sky with a few clouds in it, trying not to melt: "... Yeah, I'mma call bullshit on that one..."

Who the heck thought that it was a good idea to spawn Brigid next to a whole bunch of ambush spawns where she can die before you can even move?! I am so done with FE4...