The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Wait a minute.

It was a long time without the post counter dropping... but then it did again once it was about to reach page 7573 again...

Oh, we're here again. Now to watch intently...

And it just happened again, apparently.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, DragonFlames said:

I envy you guys.
Though the drop is rather extreme, I'd take that over what we have here...

sadly, now that it let up, it's starting to get hot again...

hopefully i can sleep tonight...

ugh i hate this weather

This might not be seen, but what the heck. Let's bombard the thread with posts. Maybe the place will somehow skip page and go straight to 7574...

Huh, making a post does allow to see page 7573.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I just saw, Persona 4 Golden is now on Steam. At 320 MXN, 399 MXN for Deluxe. That's a sale, alright.

At current exchange rates, it's about 15 and 18 USD respectively.

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Ooof. That's painful. You have my sympathies.

Might have been a resource leak issue, I hadn't actually closed the game in a few days (just put the PSTV into suspend), and I noticed the system was slowing down a bit.

4 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

This seems to be a generic bug since it has happened to multiple people (including me).

This was at a different spot from you, thought. (For me the crash was post-epilogue)

Thunderstorm approaching.
I just saw some lightning bolts in the darkness of the night sky, which looked legitimately spooky. And awesome.

But... um... could a thunderstorm maybe NOT happen when I'm about to head off to sleep? That'd be nice.

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I just saw, Persona 4 Golden is now on Steam. At 320 MXN, 399 MXN for Deluxe. That's a sale, alright.

Ooh, that is rather cheap for that game. I'd say definitely take that if you want to play it.

57 minutes ago, Robert Stewart said:

Might have been a resource leak issue, I hadn't actually closed the game in a few days (just put the PSTV into suspend), and I noticed the system was slowing down a bit.

That might have been it, yeah.

Hm

how long is the CS3 demo?

Wondering how long before the switch launch I should start the demo so I don't end up with a gap between it and the real game.

From the prologue until the end of the tutorial. Played the demo while waiting for Xenoblade DE to become available, unfortunately. XD

This is the funniest thing that has happened to me in the whole game.

6 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I also learned that the character Bouquet (who is Vert's newest victi-- I mean, target, in her desperate search for a younger sister) was actually designed by Rina Sato, Vert's Japanese voice actress.
So, in a sense, Vert created her own little sister.

Vert was like
GrossDentalIlladopsis-size_restricted_1.

5 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

97xh1xj.jpg

caption this.

Reminds me of

Dio.Brando.full_.2343198.png

I'll probably watch the latest Love is War tonight. I feel like i'm genuianly burned out on anime rn and Love is War is like the only show i'm motivated to keep up with.

4 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Yeah, it's $20 over here.

If i wasn't deep in XenoblaDE right now, i'd probably get it. The PC Gaming show also announced that the Friends of Mineral Town remake is coming to PC the same day as the Switch version, so that's nice. Why does it gotta be two days before Paper Mario tho?

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Ooh, that is rather cheap for that game. I'd say definitely take that if you want to play it.

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:
Yeah, it's $20 over here.

Most games tend to be like that over here. At least, in places like Steam.

Then there's the other side in places like the Nintendo online shops (at least when it comes to their own), where games are either same prices or even more expensive.

Well, my birthday is in less than a month. I might have the money by then, definitely.

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:
If i wasn't deep in XenoblaDE right now, i'd probably get it. The PC Gaming show also announced that the Friends of Mineral Town remake is coming to PC the same day as the Switch version, so that's nice. Why does it gotta be two days before Paper Mario tho?

Wait, it will!? OMG, should've seen that show...

42 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Flashforward section + First schoolmagoria dungeon

2 hours or so

I see. I'll hold of on starting it for a few weeks then.

Guess I'll do Axiom Verge + Bloodstained in the meantime.

The conspiracy against page 7573.

Anyway, well, time to start the backlog of things to do in Act III. First order of business, head to Helmunaptra to pick up the Zenithian Helm. Because apparently the kids and Sancho never went there. Or just never spoke with the Queen. Although their party chat indicates more the former. Well anyway... pft, the helm got nerfed here. Doesn't have the status protection of its IV counterpart. Didn't age well, apparently.

Well, that's the only thing I did today. Will continue next time.

Thunderstorm approaching.
I just saw some lightning bolts in the darkness of the night sky, which looked legitimately spooky. And awesome.

But... um... could a thunderstorm maybe NOT happen when I'm about to head off to sleep? That'd be nice.

I envy you!

I want to watch some nature spectacle, but once again I live in the most boring area where none of the sorts is happening. :,(

I can't really remember when I faced a real heavy thunderstorm the last time (I believe in August 2016).

This has been the worst thunderstorm ever affecting me

Spoiler

but at the when it happened I visited relatives, so I could not witness this.

For some reason I could sleep better since the temperature in my room raised.

Today I slept till 6:45 AM which is a superrare moment especially at a time when it starts to become bright at 4:30 AM.

Edited by Falcom Knight