The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Now, it flip-flopped between having 7568 and 7569 pages.
I think I'm getting dizzy...

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

There are some hints throughout the series that uni actually respected Nep quite a bit

Now that you mention it, you're right.
I remember one scene from MegaNep in the Hyperdimension Arc where Uni says that Nep's idea will no doubt be a good one.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago it was 7569 pages, then in a few minutes it shed new posts and contracted to '68. Then it regained the posts and went back to '69. Then it contracted and shed the new posts again. Just a minute ago as I was typing this line it said "24+ new posts", which eventually brought it back to 7569. And then it contracted yet again, and then added again!

@Armagon @DragonFlames @twilitfalchion @Benice @Lightchao42 @lightcosmo @Acacia Sgt @Falcom Knight, why don't we take up @Shrimperor 's suggestion and transmigrate our discussions into the "Teehee topic", minus the mandatory "teehees"?

If we do not relocate from this unstable spatial anomaly soon...

Screen-Shot-2020-06-14-at-10-06-35-AM.pnScreen-Shot-2020-06-14-at-10-07-39-AM.pn

I fear this will be our fate.

On 6/11/2020 at 10:54 PM, Tryhard said:

yeah.

you never played demon's, did you? kek. world tendency will be fun again

I'm assuming that the remake is being done with the supervision of From only because Bluepoint did the Shadow of the Colossus remake for ps4, and it was really good. and From are mostly working on Elden Ring I'd imagine.

I'll need to see what else is on for ps5 but I even liked the look of some of the new IPs which is nice and it's reminded me to play Horizon again...

Just saw this now, but I did actually play Demon's Souls. I enjoyed it like the usual From game.

Well, it was nice while it lasted.

Sheesh, over 400 pages lost. I consider this the thread's mini Time Warp. 2009 came back with a vengeance, it seems.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

6 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Just saw this now, but I did actually play Demon's Souls. I enjoyed it like the usual From game.

imo it was too short tho

like the fact that there was no third level for 2-3, 3-3, 4-3 and 5-3 it was just a boss area made it pretty short for a playthrough

kinda hope that they add the sixth broken archstone for content if everything else is the same

feels like I got my weapon halfway through and the game was pretty much over unless I wanted to play NG+ which I rarely do

also the pvp was completely broken

Edited by Tryhard

Also, since I can continue this here after all...

On 6/17/2020 at 2:17 PM, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, in light of the other thread suffering a meltdown, I am going to continue my Dragon Quest marathon here.

Well, today I didn't do much. Placed some more knick-knacks at the Knick-knackatory. However, next bit was doing a bit of grinding. The island with the Knick-knackatory has Muddy Hands, which summon Golems. Good place to grind considering the Knick-knackatory has an inn. I want to get the kids to... around level 20 or so. However, another big goal is get Madason to level 25. Because that's the threshold level to recruit Golems. I definitely want one.

Well, got Madason to the required level. However, I will recruit the Golem and finish the grinding... some other day.

On 6/17/2020 at 9:25 PM, Acacia Sgt said:

Okay, I decided to finish off the grinding session. Although at some point I switched the Orc King for Tuppence, since he's leveling faster to the point he surpassed the monster in stats.

So, did all the grinding I wanted, and got my Golem. It's at this point that I finally put my Slime Knight on the reserves. I know some people keep it all game long, but at this point I am going for a full replacement of my monster active party. The Orc King will stay for now, since Zing, and soon Kazing.

Will resume the revisiting next time.

On 6/18/2020 at 10:42 PM, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, just another short session of DQV tonight. Went to Stockenbarrel to fight one of those Merry Men that guard chests that now show up during Act III. Also visit the Whitakers again. Years of false rumors, Whitey looks totally fine now! Also Bianca couldn't help but mention the Uptaten Towers adventure... again. Pft, hahaha. Look, kids, in another timeline she could've been your mother!

Just for random tidbit, apparently the kids and Sancho never went this part of the world in their travels. This includes Mostroferrato, which for the moment I am not revisiting yet. Since I feel for plot cohesion it's best to do everything there much later. Curious how it can be triggered as soon Act III begins, considering things.

Well, will continue next time.

The updates I made in the other thread. Anyhow...

6 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

imo it was too short tho

like the fact that there was no third level for 2-3, 3-3, 4-3 and 5-3 it was just a boss area made it pretty short for a playthrough

kinda hope that they add the sixth broken archstone for content if everything else is the same

feels like I got my weapon halfway through and the game was pretty much over unless I wanted to play NG+ which I rarely do

also the pvp was completely broken

True, there's a lot they can improve on. I wonder if they will add new content.

The game never got any DLC, right?

2 minutes ago, Nobody said:

True, there's a lot they can improve on. I wonder if they will add new content.

The game never got any DLC, right?

from already did some work for the sixth broken archstone. was going to be a snowy area, kinda looks a bit like a precursor to cainhurst

it was about 75% done before they cut it from the game but people have data mined the area/enemies that was supposed to be there

if anything that would be the most likely add for content because no there wasn't any dlc

10 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

gonna go back to playing dark souls 3 again since I never finished the dlc xd

pyro because strength is actually ez mode in ds3

Never played it either. I actually never replayed DS3, too afraid of fighting the pontiff sulivan again haha

it's been a while since I last played a from software game, last one was when i beat sekiro for the first time

• 2 weeks later...

Would it even count, considering it ended if even unofficially?

We consider the... whatever it happened to the thread, to be the "end".