Darros

The Last To Post Wins!

Yeah, you're masochistic 😛

At least early game will be easier on BL but if they upped the BS from the lategame I'll wish you luck.

3H's earlygame reminds me on FE13's. 

Placing avatar on an evasion tile to tank because it is the only one who does not get doubled and can take (physical) hits somewhat. 

Anyways I am glad that I have Lys and Hilda for chapter 3 already. 

Edited by Lysithea

Ah, I assume you're playing on NG+?

I myself am about to start ch. 5. Things have become a bit more bearable but ch. 5 is also the STR chapter.

Seriously I get distracted by other games too easily. 

I promised to myself to continue Torna, Zero and Xanadu and now I am stuck with 3H again and even started to play Super Mario World (after 25 years). I am so bad at focusing things. 

So today (well technically tomorrow but today in Japan time) one year ago, Torna ~ The Golden Country released. Originally marketed as story DLC for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (which it technically still is), it turned out that what we got was an actually new game because Monolith Soft is just that amazing.

Because Torna is a Xenoblade game, that means it has a lot of good sights and views. So imma share some of them them.

EEW2BndUwAA6vna?format=jpg&name=large

EEW2BncVAAATIQv?format=jpg&name=large

EEW2BncU4AYEHU1?format=jpg&name=large

EEW7bK7VAAARo6D?format=jpg&name=large

EEW7bK1U4AAWORG?format=jpg&name=large

EEW7bK5U0AAJGJ-?format=jpg&name=large

EEW7bK_U4AE7qZL?format=jpg&name=large

EEW2iJiVUAEG2jC?format=jpg&name=large

EEW2iJlU0AIgvMZ?format=jpg&name=large

EEW2iJrU4AEDT_X?format=jpg&name=large

EEW2iJiUwAEiNei?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Armagon

Establishing LPW Control, standby

Incoming Transmission:

Commander, you have to be the last to post in that thread to achieve vicotry. Do so, and you shall have eternal bragging rights.

LPW Control online

Astral Chain is so much fun. Even though i don't know what i'm doing half the time, i'm just pressing buttons and cool shit happens and obviously i'm bad because i keep getting D ranks.

Beaten Super Mario World for the first time. 

(yeah, not gonna lie) 

I had this game 25 years ago, but actually never beaten.

Thanks to SNES on Switch I could take the chance. 

Tried to play StarFox after this, but damn, these controls... 

Always wrecked the ship in the first chapter.

Unfortunately Donkey Kong games are not available. 😞

Always wanted to play Diddy's Conquest......even if I have a dislike towards platforms today. 

I want to have nostalgic feelings back from my childhood. 

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

Astral Chain is so much fun. Even though i don't know what i'm doing half the time, i'm just pressing buttons and cool shit happens and obviously i'm bad because i keep getting D ranks.

That's me with nearly every Action RPG and Warriors game. XD

Atelier Rorona is pretty fun, too. Even if I'm a little bit stuck at the moment, because I can't seem to synthesize a bomb strong enough to blow up the rock in the National Mines. Had to reload an older save a few times already so as to not uselessly waste days I could be spending on doing quests or exploring other areas.

I'd say, sometimes I wonder why I still try to get into the whole RP business. Best I remember, it always ends the same way. RP either fails to take off... or only lasts a few days/weeks before it dies.

So Atelier Dusk Trilogy coming to PC huh. I hear from alot of Atelier fans that this is Atelier at it's best.

Also Ryza lookin' good

My Ashe is actually good haha. Can actually double some stuff and is strong enough as a wyvern lord. The blue lion cast is just too good, everyone puts in some work. Annette has awesome rallies, Mercedes is pretty much the perfect healer and Dedue is tanky AF. Lunatic must be much tougher with the Black Eagle weaklings, specially if you go church route and lose Edelgard and Hubert.

This game is so fucking addicting, I've legit been playing it my entire free time. Wish I could be playing it right now =\

Yeah BE hasn't been easy.

Speaking off Maddening, anyone has done the paralogue "Sword and Shield of Seiros"? I swear on maddening it looks like the STR just does not stop. I tried to do it multiple times now but I'll have to wait a few months because I get overwhelmed by the STR eventually.

Oh, ok.

I learned something new.

STR is strength for me.

I rather know it as ambush spawning, though I do not know an abbreviation for that. (AS is already reserved for attacking speed)

I have not come to a chapter with ambush spawn yet.

Chapter 5, my next one, should introduce them.

Also fun fact, by watching the weather forecast I just learned to know that Ignatz is a real name. Never ever heared someone with this name before.

Edited by Lysithea