• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I also like Dairy Queen’s blizzards quite a bit!

Poor Acacia Sgt has to deal with people contesting his we all earned victory often...

Edited by Sooks

Adding that in the post, with the post existing at all, makes the sentiment kinda shallow, you know...

But that may be just me.

But don't mind me. Still feeling frustration from the day...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

On 11/13/2020 at 6:08 PM, twilitfalchion said:

Dark chocolate is quite good for one's health. Shame I can't really eat it much.

Who here is capable of eating 100% dark chocolate? Because I tried it once and let me say its taste barely edible.

According to the label on the package I should have been slowly building up my chocolate levels going from 70% to 80%, 90% etc slowly building my tolerance for dark chocolate.

Id consider it a talent honestly.

How could it be not edible, haha.

Although, hmm, can't say what kind of dark chocolate I've eaten in terms of %. Though what I tasted, didn't taste bad.

50 minutes ago, Shrow said:

Who here is capable of eating 100% dark chocolate? Because I tried it once and let me say its taste barely edible.

According to the label on the package I should have been slowly building up my chocolate levels going from 70% to 80%, 90% etc slowly building my tolerance for dark chocolate.

Id consider it a talent honestly.

There is no other way to eat such chocolate.

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

How could it be not edible, haha.

Although, hmm, can't say what kind of dark chocolate I've eaten in terms of %. Though what I tasted, didn't taste bad.

So to clarify, 100% dark chocolate can be bought like other delicate chocolates (though it will be marked as 100% for good reason).

The reason why its important is because 100% dark chocolate is pure choco no milk added. It taste's is dead and bitter but you're welcome to try it.

Speaking of food, I haven't been to eat certain stuff without getting sick to my stomach; specifically cereal, oatmeal and granola.
I must have eaten too much of the stuff because I can't handle it anymore. What do you guys have for breakfast that you can recommend me?
So far I've been consuming fruits but I'm curious what other people have for breakfast.

Sorry. My breakfast is mostly full oatmeal cereal with raisins with fruit.

Though sometimes I have full wheat quesadillas, or soy chorizo full wheat tacos. Also complemented with fruit.

And other things I eat with less frequency as breakfast. Though I don't recall much of them at first.

Also, use the other chat thread. You'll get more responds that way.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Not really.

I never bring the thread back. It's other people who do it. I contribute, but never the instigator.

And I'm always open for this to be a chat thread again.

Edited by Acacia Sgt