Darros

The Last To Post Wins!

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

She also has 16 SPD, tied with Claude for fastest in my Team.

Will probably not get much spd levelups in the next few levels since i turned her into a brigand for Death Blow, but once she Pegasi...

Hilda was so fast, she didn't get doubled by Death Knight (on Chapter 4), thus able to get an attack in so Lys can finish the job (Lys couldn't one shot, needed 3 more damage) 

I know it's probably boring at this point, but this image is too perfect:

mjxbqL7.jpg

Also, Brigand doesn't change your Speed growth, if I remember correctly.
*looks it up*
Indeed it doesn't. So, your chances are high that she will continue to get good Speed level ups.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

I know it's probably boring at this point, but this image is too perfect:

One thing not accurate about the image: My Claude is joining the Blood bath with her XD

And Leonie, too. Those 3 are basically my frontliners xD

Fast, Strong, and can tank a bit.

Weak links in the Team are Raphael (Too slow) and that creepy Noble (what do you want to be) xD

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Indeed it doesn't. So, your chances are high that she will continue to get good Speed level ups.

Niceeeeeeeeee!

Edited by Shrimperor

Just now, Shrimperor said:
One thing not accurate about the image: My Claude is joining the Blood bath with her XD

And Leonie, too. Those 3 are basically my frontliners xD

Fast, Strong, and can tank a bit.

Seems about right for the meme squad. Those three, I would say, are among the strongest units in the entire game (though in my first Golden Deer playthrough, Claude got somewhat screwed, stat-wise). They certainly were the MVPs of my most recent Meme House run (though Leonie only after I put her on a flying horse), alongside Marianne, Flayn and Haar but better Seteth.

SAKURAI YOU MADMAN

Ahahahahaha

Why am i outside now of all times damn it. My mind was already set on Dante i didn't prepare popcorn

I prefer kettlecorn, but now is not a time when I want to snack on it. This isn't a light schadenfreude moment for me. The one little light that I place any hope in for Smash and could possibly get me to buy it at all has a four-letter name, and very stiff competition from a 3 & 4-6 duo-trio.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

SAKURAI YOU MADMAN

Ahahahahaha

Why am i outside now of all times damn it. My mind was already set on Dante i didn't prepare popcorn

But Shrimperor, Dante is in Smash

EOaL9zXW4AIyz7V?format=png&name=360x360

____

Anyways, Smash Twitter salty and it's hilarious. Meanwhile, i'm becoming a Byleth main.

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

The lesson to be learned here is: No matter how tempting it might be (higher mobility, innate Dark Tomefaire), do NOT make her a Dark Knight.

Idk, maybe you just got unlucky with her? I mean that is the same playthrough where Flayn of all people outclassed Lysethia in magic.

_______

This is actually pretty dope but i just wish i could buy it on it's own. I don't care for the other 3H DLC.

23 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I prefer kettlecorn, but now is not a time when I want to snack on it. This isn't a light schadenfreude moment for me. The one little light that I place any hope in for Smash and could possibly get me to buy it at all has a four-letter name, and very stiff competition from a 3 & 4-6 duo-trio.

With Byleth now in Smash, this proves that the DLC characters aren't just limited to unrepped franchises. So Elma definitly has a chance. And Rex. And any other characters part of an already repped series.

Well, thought non third party would be for the next set of DLC; but don't mind that end up not being the case.

Was definitely thinking Byleth would be in. Just not in this slot.

I am neither excited nor disappointed about this choice since I expected to be Byleth.

Means the last two newcomers have been another sword- and streetfighter, not the most creative choices, but whatever.

How many more characters will be added to Smash Ultimate?

5 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

The gameplay is very SMT. It also incorporates the weapon triangle as different types of physical attacks, as well as bows (which still does effective damage against fliers).

Atlus announced at the start of the year that SMT5 news would drop this year.

I cannot quite imagine the combat system right now.

Is SMT's element system combined with FE's weapon system?

So for example: if a bow user attacks a flyer, it triggers a weakness, means another turn?

Can't say I know of SMT system; but if it's anything like Persona's, then yes, that's more or less how it works.

HEck, Sword, Lance, Axe translate very well with Slash, Thrust, Strike.

Byleth in Smash.
I am legit laughing right now. The Smash community is probably on fire. XD

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Idk, maybe you just got unlucky with her? I mean that is the same playthrough where Flayn of all people outclassed Lysethia in magic.

That is a very good point.

EDIT: Just checked out the DLC announcement for Three Houses. Honestly? I'm not sold.

Edited by DragonFlames

1579186856747.jpg

Edelgard and Hilda on the same side? Hmmm. I just started another Crimson Flower run but I might put that on hold now. Just in case.

27 minutes ago, Rosalina said:

How many more characters will be added to Smash Ultimate

Six more have been confirmed, so 11 DLC in total (12 if you count Plant).

8 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I am legit laughing right now. The Smash community is probably on fire. XD

Smash Twitter is really spicy right now.

52 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

The Smash community is probably on fire. XD

''probably''
Yeah xD

Crack Theory:

i now know why the world has been going crazy since 2012
it's the price the world had to pay for FE's revival

Random thing: When I watched the video and Sothis was like, "What do you plan to do against all those swordsmen?"; and Byleth just casually genderbends, I was like: "What, pull a Naruto?"

Thought it was an amusing thought, heh.

Actually, I got a laugh that they did brought up the "too many swords" argument, to make a point Byleth has a move varied inventory.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 hour ago, Rosalina said:

I cannot quite imagine the combat system right now.

Is SMT's element system combined with FE's weapon system?

So for example: if a bow user attacks a flyer, it triggers a weakness, means another turn?

No. How #FE's combat works is reliant on passive skills alongside normal skills that enable "Sessions", which has the entire main cast of characters--playable and support--do attacks on the enemy. So, if you use a sword attack on an axe enemy, you'll start a Session that could, for example, lead up to a fire/agi attack from someone else. If the enemy is also weak to fire/agi, then the Session continues to another character. This can chain up to potentially ridiculous damage. The enemy is capable of doing this to your characters as well, though. The game in this regard is a lot more offensive compared to other Atlus games.

1 minute ago, DodgeDusk said:

If the enemy is also weak to fire/agi, then the Session continues to another character.

Correction, a Session skill doesn't have to be a weakness to trigger another. As long as the Session skill isn't Nulled, Absorbed, or Reflected, it will be followed up on if possible. The game takes Nulls, Absorbs, and Reflects into account when stringing your Session skills together, so this isn't a worry. The only exception is the Pierce glitch, which is avoidable by just not teaching Pierce to characters, though its improvement Penetrate isn't glitched.

Made it through Chapter 1's boss again, on my first try no less. It was a real mean fight on my first playthrough, but now that I was very conscious of its behaviors, I was able to survive without incurring a single KO. I wonder if Chapter 2's former menace will end up being the same?

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Correction, a Session skill doesn't have to be a weakness to trigger another. As long as the Session skill isn't Nulled, Absorbed, or Reflected, it will be followed up on if possible. The game takes Nulls, Absorbs, and Reflects into account when stringing your Session skills together, so this isn't a worry. The only exception is the Pierce glitch, which is avoidable by just not teaching Pierce to characters, though its improvement Penetrate isn't glitched.

Made it through Chapter 1's boss again, on my first try no less. It was a real mean fight on my first playthrough, but now that I was very conscious of its behaviors, I was able to survive without incurring a single KO. I wonder if Chapter 2's former menace will end up being the same?

Oh, really? It's been a lot time since I played the game, so thanks for the correction.

I decided to watch the entire Smash direct because Byleth is the first character from all the FE Smash characters so far that I really would like to play and wow Sakurai is such a wholesome guy. I feel bad that people are being so harsh on such a cool dude.

Edited by Strullemia

6 hours ago, Rosalina said:

fin-ished

This pun made me laugh. XD

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_20200116-143923_1.png

Savage!

---

Sothis and Marianne try to do alchemy gone wrong (colorized) #voiceactorjokes

NxbL0cO.jpg

And here we see true wisdom the like of which is unparalleled in all the worlds:

78xAelI.jpg