Jump to content
Darros

The Last To Post Wins!

Recommended Posts

Can we all just agree that Allegra Clark (voice actress of Dorothea and Shamir - also Dronya from Labyrinth of Refrain) is a treasure?

---

And since we are on the topic of meme'ing the Smash dumpster fire, here's my contribution:
7CHmii7.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know, by the time the second fighter's pass is done, Sakurai will have been working on Super Smash Bros. for almost ten years straight. Smash 4 started development in April 2012, development on Ultimate started immediately after 4's DLC was finished, and the second fighters pass is expected to be finished by December 2021. And then Sakurai will announce Fighters Pass 3, featuring eight characters releasing by 2025.

Also I'm wondering of Balthus is Malos's long lost twin or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Hilda: I am a weak delicate maiden.

Also Hilda: crits for 9000 Damage.

Also Hilda: *gets promoted to Fortress Knight and Great Knight*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing better than waking up at 4 in the morning <.<

36 minutes ago, WeAreNewcastle1053 said:

Also Hilda: *gets promoted to Fortress Knight and Great Knight*

....

Why would anyone do this xD

And the salt & memes still going on i see xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, according to regretera, Dlc will be it's own route you choose at the begining

https://www.resetera.com/threads/fire-emblem-three-houses-dlc-wave-4-cindered-shadows-trailer-new-story-4-new-characters-new-classes-new-activities.165076/begining

The save data of the side story is independent, and the progress status of "Fuka Hanayuki" is not inherited . When starting the side story, decide on the appearance and name of the hero, the difficulty level (normal / hard), and the mode (classic / casual).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Why would anyone do this xD

Because Hilda, being a girl, can't get the War Master class, so I looked for an alternative Master class - Great Knight happened to be the best one I could think of.

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

My favorite theme in Three Houses: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXiMj6T0dP4

Yes, I like this better than God Shattering Star. Sue me.

Fodlan Winds is the new Road Taken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, WeAreNewcastle1053 said:

Because Hilda, being a girl, can't get the War Master class, so I looked for an alternative Master class - Great Knight happened to be the best one I could think of.

 

*cough*Wyvern*cough*

 

And yes, the music in this game is top tier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw Weathering with You. Amazing movie.

@DragonFlames I see you've started playing Atelier Meruru. Nice nice. Here's the biggest tip. Max out the popularity meter ASAP. It's not that hard to do (quests don't have expiry dates) and the more popularity, the more population you exponentially get. It's an instant game-over if popularity drops to zero but that shouldn't happen.

50 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

So, according to regretera, Dlc will be it's own route you choose at the begining

https://www.resetera.com/threads/fire-emblem-three-houses-dlc-wave-4-cindered-shadows-trailer-new-story-4-new-characters-new-classes-new-activities.165076/begining

The save data of the side story is independent, and the progress status of "Fuka Hanayuki" is not inherited . When starting the side story, decide on the appearance and name of the hero, the difficulty level (normal / hard), and the mode (classic / casual).

Pretty interesting. I guess I can continue on with my Crimson Flower route then? Though the Ashen Wolves do have S-Supports so I imagine they stick around so maybe I should wait after all.

I am gonna buy it (later) but this better be a really good side-story because it's the only thing out of the entire season pass that's worth money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Pretty interesting. I guess I can continue on with my Crimson Flower route then? Though the Ashen Wolves do have S-Supports so I imagine they stick around so maybe I should wait after all.

 

apparently they get added to the main game after you finish the side story

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

apparently they get added to the main game after you finish the side story

Yeah then I should probably put my current run on hold then. Three Houses is a good game but not if you play it too many times in a row. Gotta take breaks.

Edited by Armagon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Armagon said:

 

@DragonFlames I see you've started playing Atelier Meruru. Nice nice. Here's the biggest tip. Max out the popularity meter ASAP. It's not that hard to do (quests don't have expiry dates) and the more popularity, the more population you exponentially get. It's an instant game-over if popularity drops to zero but that shouldn't happen.

I see, I see. Thank you very much!
I'm already a fan of the music and characters. Glad to see Totori returned, too.

As far as the Three Houses DLC goes, as I said earlier, I'm not sold on it yet. The four new characters aren't that interesting to me and I can't really imagine what the side story is supposed to add to the main one, if anything. I'd rather have stuff added to the main stories (Crimson Flower *cough*) in a free update than some disconnected side plot, honestly.

Bottom line: Make Sothis playable, dammit!

Edited by DragonFlames

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:
Spoiler

Bottom line: Make Sothis playable, dammit!

 

Spoiler

Justice for Dragon Shinobu!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WeAreNewcastle1053 said:

Because Hilda, being a girl, can't get the War Master class, so I looked for an alternative Master class - Great Knight happened to be the best one I could think of.

Falco. Because personally, I prefer the air - and a pegasus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

I will take a break after my Golden Memes run until DLC then

That will be a small break considering it releases 13 February. 

Edited by Strullemia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, a week or 2 until i finish Golden Crits

then ~3 weeks break

Edited by Shrimperor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

No. How #FE's combat works is reliant on passive skills alongside normal skills that enable "Sessions", which has the entire main cast of characters--playable and support--do attacks on the enemy. So, if you use a sword attack on an axe enemy, you'll start a Session that could, for example, lead up to a fire/agi attack from someone else. If the enemy is also weak to fire/agi, then the Session continues to another character. This can chain up to potentially ridiculous damage. The enemy is capable of doing this to your characters as well, though. The game in this regard is a lot more offensive compared to other Atlus games.

Alright, alright, got it!

This means having doubled "strength" seems to be pretty broken.

 

What does "more offensive" exactly mean?

More attacking instead of (de)buffing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...