Darros

The Last To Post Wins!

Thr Ashe Catherine paralogue on maddening....

ambush + fog

big oof <.<

And enemies with breaker skill, which makes dodgetanking a bitch since you can't see what is where...

Edited by Shrimperor

This map is not used to be a defend map.

It is easier to swarm out with fliers to kill the dark sages - or whatever they were - fast.

Hilda or Edelgard can oneshot these falcon knights without much too effort.

The scariest enemies will appear later, assassines who all have pass.

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Thr Ashe Catherine paralogue on maddening....

ambush + fog

big oof <.<

And enemies with breaker skill, which makes dodgetanking a bitch since you can't see what is where...

Is it harder than Zero Suit Samus as The Boss?

15 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Ummm, Knuckles? Brave effect and all

And he isn't thaaaaaat slow, infact my Raphael is faster then Byleth, and is only below average because my Team is filled with Speedesters xD

Um, sucking at pretty much every stat aside from HP and Strength? It ain't much help to get two attacks if you whiff one and get eviscerated in return.

Characters from Fire Emblem Warriors cannot be voted for.

So ein mist!

Edited by Shadow Mir

56 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

I had no idea this was considered difficult. 

Anyways, KH3: ReMind is great! I was so happy to be able to play as Aqua again!

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I had no idea this was considered difficult. 

As far as Spirit battles go, it is pretty nasty. You face Zero Suit Samus on the Omega form of Garden of Hope, with a poison floor. Making matters worse, it's a timed stamina battle, Zero Suit Samus starts with way more health than you (180 versus your 120 [145 if you use a Stamina up spirit; you could go higher, but you need Poison Floor immunity OR Madama Butterfly's spirit to even have a chance]), and she gets a defense up effect early (by which I mean once her health goes below 150... when the game says it happens at high damage).

Edited by Shadow Mir

49 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Enjoy! 🌱☀️🌧🌽🍿 & 🎣🐑🧶⚔️❤️

I'm thinking I'll hold off until a sale down the line. Or, I'll wait and see what RF5 turns out to be. RF has done console games before, but now it's going to be a numbered title and the first new game in 8 years. I'm hoping this will equate to significant improvements.

5 hours ago, Rosalina said:

This map is not used to be a defend map.

It is easier to swarm out with fliers to kill the dark sages - or whatever they were - fast.

Hilda or Edelgard can oneshot these falcon knights without much too effort.

The scariest enemies will appear later, assassines who all have pass.

That's how i play the map, and the assassins are no problem, really. I can take out the western guy pretty fast (read: First turn), eastern dude does take a while however.

The problem are really those pegasi with Sword breaker.

Pegasus knights are the most dangerous enemy units on maddening.
They are way too fast and hit way too hard for peg knights.
I would like maddening a bit more if they didn't exist because they are miserable to deal with. 😛

6 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Ok

I just got to that

Wtf?

So tanky.

Tankier than Gatrie.

1 hour ago, Caster said:

Pegasus knights are the most dangerous enemy units on maddening.
They are way too fast and hit way too hard for peg knights.
I would like maddening a bit more if they didn't exist because they are miserable to deal with. 😛

And the enemy pegasi in this game are quite tanky, too.

Like even on Hard i needed Silver Bows for them.

23 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

And the enemy pegasi in this game are quite tanky, too.

And yet, they lack their iconic high Res. SF oddly lists Pegasus Knight- but only for enemies- as an Advanced Class with better Stat Boosts. Maybe the enemy version is intentionally innately different and stronger than the playable ones? I got the impression over three runs that Wyvern Riders don't seem common among enemy ranks. Pegasus Knights got buffed to Wyvern-esque Str to compensate?

34 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ok

I just got to that

Wtf?

So tanky.

Tankier than Gatrie.

Sounds like you lost.

28 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Maybe the enemy version is intentionally innately different and stronger than the playable ones?

Yup. And they have 7 Mov instead of 6 like the player.

25 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

Sounds like you lost.

Got rekt xD

Need a strong red Spirit with 3 Slots, Since Sakura (anti poison) needs 2 herself...

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

RF has done console games before, but now it's going to be a numbered title and the first new game in 8 years. I'm hoping this will equate to significant improvements.

I can see Rune Factory 4 Special being a sort of testing ground to see how thing go and they'll take feedback from that into account when working on Rune Factory 5. Hopefully. They did say not to expect the game in at least Q1 2020. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get RF5 this year tbh. I'm content with just having RF4S be the only RF release this year (for the West).

Heh, i just realized. February is a month of revials for me. The Clone Wars returns for it's final series after being canceled years earlier and Rune Factory rises from the grave.

Ok

I just got to that

Wtf?

So tanky.

Tankier than Gatrie.

The Boss spirit battle isn't even the worst one. Wait until you get to Dr. Wily and Pauline.

Speaking of RF4, I still need to finish my current playthrough. Still haven't started Act III...

Since I won't be able to play the port, it'll just be regular RF4 for me for the time being.

6 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

That's how i play the map, and the assassins are no problem, really. I can take out the western guy pretty fast (read: First turn), eastern dude does take a while however.

The problem are really those pegasi with Sword breaker.

Which route are you playing again?

Have you got a draco knight or any flyer with decent bow rank and skills in your party?

In hard mode they have like 10-15 AS less than in maddening.

They are no threat against physical units at least.

@Interdimensional Observer so today i learned that Jin's Lv.4 Special and one of Citan's Deathblows are basically the same thing. A Xenogears reference hiding in plain sight.

I will admit i never unlocked all the deathblows in Xenogears. To this day, i still don't actually understand how they are unlocked in the first place.

Got rekt xD

Need a strong red Spirit with 3 Slots, Since Sakura (anti poison) needs 2 herself...

Think that was bad? Try M. Bison. Or Dark Emperor. 

Super Mario World is fun, easier than SMB3, which works for me. The lone issue is forts/castles, the difficulty spikes in them like Mega Man's worst nightmares.

And, I Iike this fan creation:

Spoiler

YtESMu_ALKYOGaT6eYLEthANJxC6BnMwkyrXknMO

But it's a failure map b/c Japan gets no levels.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

@Interdimensional Observer so today i learned that Jin's Lv.4 Special and one of Citan's Deathblows are basically the same thing. A Xenogears reference hiding in plain sight.

I will admit i never unlocked all the deathblows in Xenogears. To this day, i still don't actually understand how they are unlocked in the first place.

Interesting. Jin's new last name is Uzuki, like Dunban, Nagi, and... Jin(?) before him.

I did unlock every Deathblow in XG, even if Fei's last two are worthless b/c endgame grind and the final dungeon is pure Gear combat. Yamikei is basically how Fei contributed to accidentally ruining his life, so from a story perspective it's a must.

The one foot Deathblow off the top of my head that I'd like to see with modern graphics is Elly's Aqua Frost.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nptFYk0jxcc&list=PL81361EAB941F0D3E&index=2

hem·i·o·la
/ˌhemēˈōlə/
noun
MUSIC
  1. a musical figure in which, typically, two groups of three beats are replaced by three groups of two beats, giving the effect of a shift between triple and duple meter.

10 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

So ein mist!

Bruh, do you have a Wario fetish or something?